• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blasting and Cruising

Standard Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering, typically how long should a cruise period last in order for lipids, liver, etc. to be restored to sufficient condition before running another blast?

I know the obvious answer is "get bloodwork". However, I would like to know if i could get a ball park estimate from the blast and cruisers on this forum.

Thank you

8 weeksish. Get labs brother.

when I cruised, I had intentions of it being 8 weeks, it turned into 4 weeks.

thank you heavyiron and exphys

exphys, did you get blood work after doing that? If so, how did your numbers look?

thank you heavyiron and exphys

exphys, did you get blood work after doing that? If so, how did your numbers look?

I blasted and cruised for 8 months, got bloodwork right at end of pct and my test was just below normal. waited another 4 weeks and hopped back on again. Probably trt for me, but I'm going to try to pct after my big climbs this spring. I'm 32, have kids, had a vasectomy and don't really want to come off and have low test levels for the rest of my life.

I blasted and cruised for 8 months, got bloodwork right at end of pct and my test was just below normal. waited another 4 weeks and hopped back on again. Probably trt for me, but I'm going to try to pct after my big climbs this spring. I'm 32, have kids, had a vasectomy and don't really want to come off and have low test levels for the rest of my life.

i was referring more to your liver and lipids

i was referring more to your liver and lipids

liver was totally fine, but lipids were high, but mine have always been high because I'm about 17% bf and eat quite a bit of saturated fat and cholesterol. The only time my lipids were good was when I went vegan for 3 months. I dropped my total cholesterol from 220-165 in 3 months, and my triglycerides from 400-150. But, of course a diet as strict as that was impossible to follow. Even when my bf is below 15% I still have elevated cholesterol. genetics.

liver was totally fine, but lipids were high, but mine have always been high because I'm about 17% bf and eat quite a bit of saturated fat and cholesterol. The only time my lipids were good was when I went vegan for 3 months. I dropped my total cholesterol from 220-165 in 3 months, and my triglycerides from 400-150. But, of course a diet as strict as that was impossible to follow. Even when my bf is below 15% I still have elevated cholesterol. genetics.

saturated fats can be very good for you assuming they are coming from good sources.

Dietary cholesterol does not affect healthy people negatively

saturated fats can be very good for you assuming they are coming from good sources.

Dietary cholesterol does not affect healthy people negatively

saturated fats from animal sources are known to increase blood cholesterol levels, this is a known fact for about 50 years. And, elevated cholesterol levels increase your chances for heart disease. Dietary cholesterol does raise cholesterol levels, but not as bad as saturated fat. Why would someone drop their cholesterol levels like I did by eliminating nearly all of my saturated fat and cholesterol from my diet?

saturated fats from animal sources are known to increase blood cholesterol levels, this is a known fact for about 50 years. And, elevated cholesterol levels increase your chances for heart disease. Dietary cholesterol does raise cholesterol levels, but not as bad as saturated fat. Why would someone drop their cholesterol levels like I did by eliminating nearly all of my saturated fat and cholesterol from my diet?

oh well from animal sources, then perhaps.

however, the dietary cholesterol vs. overall cholesterol i disagree with, and i feel that you will change your mind after a little bit of literature

IML Gear Cream!

however, the dietary cholesterol vs. overall cholesterol i disagree with, and i feel that you will change your mind after a little bit of literature

you obviously don't know my history. I know the literature very well, in fact, I did my masters thesis on diet and heart disease. I've also worked in cardiac rehab for 4 years and taught cardiac nutrition to cardiac patients. Saturated fat is the culprit in blood cholesterol levels, but dietary cholesterol plays a part too. Interestingly, dietary sugars play a part in triglycerides too.

I know that some claim that saturated fat from coconut oil is different from sat fat from animal sources, but I am yet to see any clinical research documenting this. I think it is an interesting theory, but there needs to be more research IMO.

fair enough, but this is not the topic of the thread.

so far I have anywhere from 4-8 weeks

My honest opinion is that if you're not ok with trt then you shouldn't be thinking about blasting and cruising. There's a good risk you won't recover.

My honest opinion is that if you're not ok with trt then you shouldn't be thinking about blasting and cruising. There's a good risk you won't recover.

I am quite fine with trt, I plan on self-administering it for the rest of my life (in between blasts of course)

I am quite fine with trt, I plan on self-administering it for the rest of my life (in between blasts of course)

I've come to terms with it as well, and all the research about the negative health implications of low test levels actually has me looking forward to it. I will still try to recover, but if my levels are low to low-normal I'm going to seek out prescribed trt.

I would think it depends on the length of blasting, and the compounds used.

Longer blasts would mean longer cruise time to successfully recover - with bloods to support of course.

My labs about 10 days after a blast.

Attachments

• 1-11-2012 labs.png.jpg
    1-11-2012 labs.png.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 1-11-12 Labs P.jpg
    1-11-12 Labs P.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 42

SD, of course there are some variables, one to consider especially for liver and lipids is the amount of methylated orals consumed while on. I just throwing that out there from personal experience. I think I shared with you before I prefer TUDCA while on 17a orals

A good 30 day detox should normalize everything with a cruise at TRT doses. Everyone is different. As far as ExPhys goes I have talked to my doc several times about cholesterol and there is still no solid answer other than genetics. The literature you read and studies that are conducted in that literature are paid for by pharmaceutical companies that want to sell cholesterol related drugs. Everyone's genetics are completely different the size of the hdl and LDL the amounts etc. there is so many factors that contribute to heart disease that it would be ignorant to say your eating to much red met or sat fats that's why your cholesterol is high. Because I can tell you one thing I can pull one guy that eats clean year round takes low doses and has fucked liver and cholesterol levels and I'll pull another guy and he eats pizza and wings with 100mg of drol and his blood will be fine. Controlled studies are shit. That's why blood work is important so u can see YOUR baseline and how it fluctuates. What I would do SD is get blood work done at 1 month and see where your at and go from there. Like heavy I like cruising for 8 weeks gives my nervous system a break too

great link..

to think that i can cruise on 500mg of test prop? Wow... well im going to do that for 1.5 months then get my labs checked, if everything comes back optimal time for another blast.

If everything is not optimal ill be dropping the dose to 300 and retrying in a month. Great info guys thanks a lot!

Also bro back off the training a bit maybe 3-4 days a week blood volume just to keep blood circulating and hit some cardio up to stay lean. When u come back to heavy training BOOM!

Also bro back off the training a bit maybe 3-4 days a week blood volume just to keep blood circulating and hit some cardio up to stay lean. When u come back to heavy training BOOM!

I already only train 4 days a week :) and do cardio to stay in good health lol. But I see what you're saying, and will keep it up! thanks bro

I plan on going heavier than ever before this next blast

Back