• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

blast and cruise.

joevettese1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting to the end of a blast. Weeks 1-10 tren ace 50 ed, week's 1-6 anadrol 50 ed , weeks 1-12 test blend 200e 100prop eod. Also been running arimidex .25 ed . My question is I'm going on cruise mode in two weeks Wich I will be running human grade Watson test cyp 200 can I cruise on 200 a week with out a pct since I'm on trt and shut down anyway . I'm prescribed 200 a week . And if 200 is ok a week should I do just one shot or split it Monday and Thursday? Loved this cycle. I'm open to suggestions and know their are very experienced ppl on here so I would appreciate any help.

It's always a better idea to take as frequent of shots as you can. More stable blood levels. taking a low amount ED would be optimal, but most guys don't want to do that, and it isn't really necessary.

I'm ok with pinning frequent so should i break it down to two shots or more, also do you think 200 enough to cruise with

200 is plenty

Why were you considering PCT?

I didn't think I needed it since I'm on trt, but this is my first blast and to be honest I have one of those know it all friends who was arguing with me saying I needed pct. So I came to you guys just to male sure.

You don't need to PCT if you are on TRT...

I'm getting to the end of a blast. Weeks 1-10 tren ace 50 ed, week's 1-6 anadrol 50 ed , weeks 1-12 test blend 200e 100prop eod. Also been running arimidex .25 ed . My question is I'm going on cruise mode in two weeks Wich I will be running human grade Watson test cyp 200 can I cruise on 200 a week with out a pct since I'm on trt and shut down anyway . I'm prescribed 200 a week . And if 200 is ok a week should I do just one shot or split it Monday and Thursday? Loved this cycle. I'm open to suggestions and know their are very experienced ppl on here so I would appreciate any help.

I cruise and I split my dose Sunday and Thursday

Back