• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Neg Party: Part Deux

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/n...57296-reason-being-natural-2.html#post2760588
the faster you gain the faster you loose ! muscle built with time is the muscle that will last. When you use steroids your gains will last only if:
1-You are already built and have many years of lifting behind you
2- the steroid dosage you used is minimal in a way it will not cause any testosterone shut down of your system
3- you keep the same level of workout after you stop steroids
4- your gains are done slowly, that is it is better to use a minimal dosage of steroids over a longer period than too much steroids over a short period.
for example instead of using for example a normal dosage of 200mg of test a week for 12 weeks, use 100 or even 50 mg a week for 18 weeks this will give you a push and will probably not cause any post cycle problems.
in short if you insist on using steroids let it be used to just give you a small push rather than rely on it.
Any regular cycle dosage like the one used by most juicers will only give you temporary short lived results and Post cycle side effects and problems to worry about. and no matter what you do you will loose all your gains if not more, pct or not.

That last statement about PCT had to have been for the "lulz"

If that's the case, anyone who EVER sauced before would be back to normal size.

Can you neg someone if you already spent all of your "rep juice"? :thinking:

You have to wait =(

....and, no, that PCT comment wasn't for lulz. This guy has been on an anti-steroid campaign for quite some time.

that guys giving out real bad advise to teenagers. nogged

Telling you Ben, you need to make that poster :whip:

Which poster? I forgot.

....and, I decided to throw Merkaba in the mix, as well. Nothing against him personally, but his pictures and words tell two different stories.

The "before and after" pictures.

It's in the "Tesla's adventures to Taco Bell" thread :D

Oh shit, yeah, I forgot about that. does anyone have the skills necessary to make that for me? would be a kickass before and after.

IML Gear Cream!
Here is Merkaba aka I look better than 99% of juicers aka 270lbs natty with abs aka Legs are only big because they have a shit ton of fat on them. Fuck these delusional mother fuckers. I look like shit, but at least I know it!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• merkaba.jpg
    merkaba.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 29
  • merkaba2.jpg
    merkaba2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 30
:thinking:

I wouldn't have came at him, but, he decided to place himself up on the pedestal.

Yea well them so-called "naturals" will hate this picture then....
come-at-me-bro.jpg

Back