• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tattoos and gearz

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
bit of a odd question i think i over think stuff way too much lol..

any way im gonna get my first tatt this summer probly in about 2 months time just wondering if its best to get tatts done when "off" cycle..

im gonna get a sleeve done to start with..

just wondering if any of you guys who have tatts got them done on or off gear and does it really matter?

I don't have any science to back it up but I got mine off cycle because I seem to be more of a bleeder on cycle than off

I don't have any science to back it up but I got mine off cycle because I seem to be more of a bleeder on cycle than off

That would or might be the only reason its like you should not drink before getting one

bit of a odd question i think i over think stuff way too much lol..

any way im gonna get my first tatt this summer probly in about 2 months time just wondering if its best to get tatts done when "off" cycle..

im gonna get a sleeve done to start with..

just wondering if any of you guys who have tatts got them done on or off gear and does it really matter?

Just a sleeve to start with? Lol.

I have always waited until I was off cycle, just to be safe.

You never know how much weight you will lose.

What you getting done?

Serious question. Is this your first cycle? Cutting, bulking, what?

I always wait til off cycle cause I bleed like the Dickens on cycle. I have gotten my arms sleeved before doing two serious billing cycles and it didn't stretch the ink or anything bad. Good luck tatts are so addictive

Reason I asked this questions is cause my artist juices and knows I'm on cycle and have been normally when I get my work done. Been working on my half sleeve for the past yr, a little at a time and he said as long as its not my first cycle (whether its juice or PHs) and I'm not hardcore bulking or cutting its okay. But a hardcore bulk will split the ink while its healing and a hardcore cut will cause it to shrivel slightly at first but after the skins elasticity normalizes so will the tat. This is my first gear cycle, normally was pulsing PHs (superdrol/Epistane) as I didn't wanna deal with PCT at the time. I actually go in tomorrow to get more work done. As for the bleeding a few ppl mentioned, I asked him about that and he said its different for everyone. So its purely up to you as to when you get the work done.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ i dont fuck with PH's dude think that shits gay! i just take proper gear iv done a few cycles im lean and muscular standing about 185lb last time i checked anyway and im 5'7 body type is ectomorph!

currently on a test/drol cycle tho so expecting that weight to go up with water retension.. going to weigh myself in the gym later! think im gonna wait till i come off to get the tatt.. not sure yet

I always wait til off cycle cause I bleed like the Dickens on cycle. I have gotten my arms sleeved before doing two serious billing cycles and it didn't stretch the ink or anything bad. Good luck tatts are so addictive

whats a billing cycle

Don't hate bro. I had a huge phobia of hypos that I had to get over. I'm here now with the big dogs, that's what counts. As to your cycle, I shouldn't have to ask but are you using an AI to help with the retention? If so and you have all the money for the sleeve break it up into two hour sessions every 3 weeks roughly. Seriously dude, you'll be fine if you wanna get it on cycle just use lots of Lubriderm so the skin stays extra moist, it will help with the elasticity while the tat is healing and your getting swoll. I got a major piece of my sleeve done at the beginning of my current cycle and its fine. Like I said though it comes down to when you wanna do it. If your just starting your cycle you will be itching to get it throughout the whole thing. Lol.

Don't hate bro. I had a huge phobia of hypos that I had to get over. I'm here now with the big dogs, that's what counts. As to your cycle, I shouldn't have to ask but are you using an AI to help with the retention? If so and you have all the money for the sleeve break it up into two hour sessions every 3 weeks roughly. Seriously dude, you'll be fine if you wanna get it on cycle just use lots of Lubriderm so the skin stays extra moist, it will help with the elasticity while the tat is healing and your getting swoll. I got a major piece of my sleeve done at the beginning of my current cycle and its fine. Like I said though it comes down to when you wanna do it. If your just starting your cycle you will be itching to get it throughout the whole thing. Lol.

haha im not hating bro its just the way i see it either take the real deal or nothing! but any way least u started the good shit now! ;) and as for a a.i i have loads of arimidex gonna dose it at .5 or 1mg ED havnt started taking it yet just wanted to wait a week for the shit to kick in first! so probly wait another day or 2 before i start it! and yes im itching to get the tatt done i was planning on getting it done in 2 months any way!

^^^ i dont fuck with PH's dude think that shits gay! i just take proper gear iv done a few cycles im lean and muscular standing about 185lb last time i checked anyway and im 5'7 body type is ectomorph!

currently on a test/drol cycle tho so expecting that weight to go up with water retension.. going to weigh myself in the gym later! think im gonna wait till i come off to get the tatt.. not sure yet

Superdrol will show you a world you couldn't imagine even after using 'real steroids'.

I don't think it matters what so ever as to on or off.

Superdrol will show you a world you couldn't imagine even after using 'real steroids'.

I don't think it matters what so ever as to on or off.

This ^ . Superdrol is just as powerful of a steroid as any. As for the tattoo. I have had two done while on cycle and two while off. My biggest tattoo was on cycle and I had no issues at all.

I have to ask this, I have one stupid tatt, fucking armband, whatever. I spend a lot of time, energy, money and self sacrifice to produce the best looking muscular body that I can. Tattoos and BB, I don't get it. How many tatts does MR.O have...really? Ink or iron? Just my 2 cents.

I have to ask this, I have one stupid tatt, fucking armband, whatever. I spend a lot of time, energy, money and self sacrifice to produce the best looking muscular body that I can. Tattoos and BB, I don't get it. How many tatts does MR.O have...really? Ink or iron? Just my 2 cents.

Who's said he wanted to compete?

I didn't mean to imply anything other than for me it is a distraction from what I work for. BB is not always about competing, wasn't my inference at all. JMO. It's a personal choice. If you enjoy them, go for it, shouldn't make any diff whether you're on or off.

IML Gear Cream!

You'll never even compete in Mr O though, and don't take offence to that I'm not being an online bad ass, just sayin'.

I think a big dude covered in tattoos looks bad ass. I'm ready to start adding to my $1400 collection (which isn't as much as you'd think).

Sr. Mr. O maybe, lol, I hear you bro they're not for everyone, or at least me. I'm just trying to hold onto what I got. You're right though $1400 is just the start. My son has tons 1 full sleeve a half and a huge side piece, he said the pain on the side was the worst.

i hear what ya saying with bodybuilding and tatts tommygunz its like u never see a ferrari with bumber stickers kinda thing...

iv been thinking about getting one for ages but just could not find a design i liked..

thing that worries me is im 23 nearly 24 and i will bodybuild untill i am pyshically unable to any more and i really think i have a long way to go with my body i want to put alot more size on over the next 5 years...jus worried about a few years down the line if i start to get "freaky big" lol then i think stretching and stuff could be a problem..

hmm need to think about this..

i hear what ya saying with bodybuilding and tatts tommygunz its like u never see a ferrari with bumber stickers kinda thing...

iv been thinking about getting one for ages but just could not find a design i liked..

thing that worries me is im 23 nearly 24 and i will bodybuild untill i am pyshically unable to any more and i really think i have a long way to go with my body i want to put alot more size on over the next 5 years...jus worried about a few years down the line if i start to get "freaky big" lol then i think stretching and stuff could be a problem..

hmm need to think about this..

Skin is pretty elastic. I seriously doubt you're going to grow out of a tattoo or stretch it to an unrecognizable point.

Cool got the message lol il just have to start pickin designs! Gonna be sick!

This ^ . Superdrol is just as powerful of a steroid as any. As for the tattoo. I have had two done while on cycle and two while off. My biggest tattoo was on cycle and I had no issues at all.
^^^This it don't matter bro, go get you tattoo I'm covered in tattoos and really don't see any difference on or off cycle

Back