• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help with cycle. super dmz bridge to test e only cycle.

zeus77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was wondering anybodies thoughts on doing super dmz for 4 weeks then jumping into a test e only cycle. Would this be possible. Or should pct be done after super dmz and then wait 3 months to run cycle. any suggestions?

whats your stats? I hope your not a kid but start the test and the dmz at the same time, run the dmz 4 weeks and keep going with the test for 10 -12 weeks, It takes 4-5 week for the test to kick in so the s-dmz is a perfect kicker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said.

22 yrs.
6 ft.
205 lbs.
17 % b/f
bench 305
deadlift 400
squat 400
alright the reason i asked is cause im about 2 1/2 weeks into dmz and test just came in. soo i was gonna start running test at the end of the week. would this be possible since i already started dmz?

Start it as soon as possible because you won`t feel it for 4-5 weeks.
Next time have EVERYTHING you plan to run in your hands before you begin.

And at 22, you shouldn`t be doing anything yet. You`ll get better results naturally for another 2-3 years.

And at 22, you shouldn`t be doing anything yet. You`ll get better results naturally for another 2-3 years.

naturally as opposed to juicing? if so, that is definitely not true

naturally as opposed to juicing? if so, that is definitely not true

What I meant was he`ll be better off training naturally for a few more years while he still has very high natural test levels.

Ideally you would have started the test E earlier because of the long ester. What about prop instead?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2-3 years of wasting time. After the initial natty gains in the first year or so you only gain a few pounds a year if you're lucky

IML Gear Cream!
2-3 years of wasting time. After the initial natty gains in the first year or so you only gain a few pounds a year if you're lucky

^^^x2

The guy didn't have all his products in. What's the first rule? Have all your shit ready, PCT included. Research what your using and lay out a plan.

Back