• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EVO Lab bloodwork

mr.giggles

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Evolution labs cycle @ wk 5

500mg test e

Sorry guys.. Thought I posted this in the labs section..

Attachments

• 20120328_232548.jpg
    20120328_232548.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Thanks bro. I'm going to post a link to this in the EK section.

BTW, nice E2 levels. What AI are you running and what dose?

That shit is hard to read...anyway you can write it out for us?

But all in all looks like you're above 1500...good deal...thanks..! :thumb:

Basically he maxed out the test on testosterone.

His E2 was 14

and his LH and FSH levels are super low indicating that he is shut down. All good signs of legit test.

Please tell me you're running MP aromasin :D

There is obviously Testosterone in this product but dosing is impossible to verify. It would be better to see the actual Total T value.

BTW, nice E2 levels. What AI are you running and what dose?

I'm running my left over arimidex from gp .. I use roughly. 25mg ED...lolz..

There is obviously Testosterone in this product but dosing is impossible to verify. It would be better to see the actual Total T value.

Agreed .. I wish it showed exact value .. But for $49 on privatemd with discount you can't go wrong..

I believe this should be the standard for testing. Otherwise we still dont know if the product is underdosed.

IML Gear Cream!
Agreed .. I wish it showed exact value .. But for $49 on privatemd with discount you can't go wrong..

If you had run a lower dose you could have verified the dosing.

If you had run a lower dose you could have verified the dosing.

This is true .. What mg would you suggest, but my next run I can start low and then run bloods, then ramp up.? My baseline test levels are around 399 normally..

This is true .. What mg would you suggest, but my next run I can start low and then run bloods, then ramp up.? My baseline test levels are around 399 normally..

You could pin 200 and wait 48 hours for the peak #. If it's still above 1500 you have potent test.

Otherwise you can use Quest, they show the real #.

Exactly, can't you ask for actual T values? Since i have mine done by my doctor mine do not show over 1,500 but actual values.

What lab does your doc use?

Actually it is labCorp, Statement says offers enhanched accuracy testoserone test. it shows actual values so I can only assume you can ask for it and they will give it. i am sure it cost more of course.

Thank's good to know.I still have a couple evo test 400's sitting around!

Honestly at this point in the game for me I'm just happy to be doing blood work. At $50 a pop it's not bad. But for me, if getting the enhanced accuracy test is an extra 50 bucks, that's not worth it at this point. It'd be great to know but as long as I know my gear is working and what my E2 levels are as well as a brief overall look into my body, I feel like I'm doing the right thing.

If I was on TRT I would just test my levels then when I was on 200-250mg per week. That'd be a great way to see just how much test was in there.

Back