• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Everything you need to know about MT2

aminoman74

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How should I dose MT-II?
Melanotan II dosage it is recommended to start out small and build up. A typical starting dose is around .25mg and max dose reaching 1mg. Desensitization happens quick, the first administration is an opportunity to dose low to avoid Melanotan 2 side effects. Same goes for bremelanotide (PT-141) dosage unfortunately.
How much MT-II should I buy and how long will it last?
Skin type I: 30-50mg
Skin type II: 20-30mg
Skin type III: 10mg
Should last entire summer or season
Am I a good candidate for MT-II?
Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II. Prior sun damage, scars, tattoos, freckles, moles, hair color, etc are deciding factors prospective MT-2 users consider.
Melanotan Dosing according to Skin Type: Knowing your skin type is one detail which will help create a public user log. There are 10s of thousands of melanotan users worldwide who share the experience. Raise awareness and help others who want to hear success stories, complications and failures.
Melanotan 2 Weight Loss: Melanotan II peptide usage results in adipocyte lipolysis. Dose low-moderate between meals to increase fatty acid oxidation, reduce food intake, and increase energy.
Loading dose: Load with .5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don???t worry if you miss occasional days. It will not make much difference, focus on the cumulative effects. A tan generally sets in 3 days after UV rays. Dose and expose yourself gradually to UVR when tanning.
Maintenance dose: Maintenance is taking doses less frequently than daily to avoid becoming darker than you want. Yes, that will happen. With enough UVR, you will get much darker than you have even been before. A maintenance dose can help prolong super-physiological photo-protection MT-2 delivers.
Melanotan II Dose: Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg). See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is dated and potentially dangerous

Surprised no one ever commented on this thread.. Good info here

I didn't even see this. Nice info!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Great info. I am a type I. I just ordered some MT2.... can't wait to try it out.

Brilliant post OP, lot's of great info! I've been reading that more and more that a smaller incremental dose is more effective and prevents a lot of the unwanted side effects (nausea, flushness, moles) but doesn't really deter the positive side effects (libido boost, morning salutes, fat burning). I also just read a post where someone mentions taking an anti-histamine prior to pinning to help with the side effects. Also, I've read the purity will play a role in if you get freckles and moles or not. Not sure if there's truth in that, but just in case I only order from companies that offer a certificate of analysis with their order. Call and ask them and if they don't... stay away! and if they don't have a phone number... REALLY stay away, LOL. I like GWP and Rockstar Chemicals, both have been really high quality so far.

Back