• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

McDonald's Israel Debuts $9.25 'Big America' Burgers

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
McDonald's Israel Debuts $9.25 'Big America' Burgers

McDonalds-Big-NY-528.jpg

Looks like America isn't the only place where competition from specialty burger chains has inspired McDonald's to class up its offerings. In Israel the fast food giant is introducing a series of "Big America" burgers. Like Americans themselves, these burgers are hefty: patties weigh just over a half-pound. They also cost the equivalent of $9.25 apiece. A combo meal runs $14.50, which is apparently significantly cheaper than its boutique competitors.

McDonalds-Big-Texas-528.jpg

That looks so good. Too bad it isn't here. I'm heading to McDonalds now...

are they putting the pink slime (ammonium hydroxide) in the burgers in Israel also?

I can see the headlines now. a jew, a muslim and a palestinian converse about reconciliation over a happy meal.

Good ole ronald mcdonald, bringing everyone together!

Last edited:
Capitalism at it's finest

Israel has lamb falafels. Why the **** would you buy a Big Mac?

good-food.JPG

For the same reason I'm craving a lamb falafel or at least a greasy gyro right now.....cause its not common here in the US, except maybe Chicago or New York....

For the same reason I'm craving a lamb falafel or at least a greasy gyro right now.....cause its not common here in the US, except maybe Chicago or New York....

Ah, mystery solved. Thank you! :thumb:

Sucks for the Israelis.

In the words of the late, great Wesley Willis "McDonald's hamburgers will make you fat!"

Hmm.....Jew burgers.

I'll try the AIPAC Happy Meal.

What do you expect? It's from a jewish McDonalds FFS! It's prolly their way of making McD's consumers pay reparations for the supposed holocaust.

lol.....care to explain then why IG Farben (Bayer) was manufacturing Zyklon B gas for the Nazi's?

and why they set up a fund to compensate victims as is seen in this article

and the document from Congress below...

Attachments

• The Holocaust ??? Recovery of Assets.pdf
    129.4 KB · Views: 4
IML Gear Cream!
id rather eat chewing gum off the underside of train seats than eat mcdonalds

What do you expect? It's from a jewish McDonalds FFS! It's prolly their way of making McD's consumers pay reparations for the supposed holocaust.

Yeah, well, all I have to say is good luck trying to get a bunch of jews to pay $14.50 for a hamburger, fries and a coke!

Back