• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Terminal illness and bodybuilding

h2otapout

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is any 1 going thru this?! Everyday is a challenge ?! Yes please. But I'm happy where I'm at, ive reached what i wanted to now its only waiting game with smile in my face ;) just wondering is any1 in same situation and want bit of support ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Then what are you talking about

I'd say read my post again, seems like ur fierce thick if I have to spell it out Yes ! I can't do anything about it, and I'm happy but I know how hard it is to reach mindset I have.. Just trying to help..

Sorry but your ability to form a complete sentence is weak -sorry I asked

Im sorry I am a little slow understanding what you said but I truly hope you are ok

I really don't care what people got to say,I Dnt take insults from any1 I'm just truly happy person now ;)

I was Pozzed by IrishGuy

:sorry:

IML Gear Cream!
Terminal illness - untreatable .. It's not about me, it's about people who are in situation like me and want help tho..

I know what terminal illness is. I'm wondering what disease you have that is killing you.

Terminal illness - untreatable .. It's not about me, it's about people who are in situation like me and want help tho..

It doesn't matter .. But thanks for ur concern , much appreciated

It doesn't matter .. But thanks for ur concern , much appreciated

What could matter more than your life? But I admire your desire to reach out to others in a similar circumstance/situation. I doubt that would be my priority if I found myself in your shoes. Kudos!

This thread is like trying to talk to my ex. No sense was made at any point of the conversation, and I still don't even know what we are talking about.

But if you are terminally ill I am sorry to hear that, but you have a strong mind and will. Stay positive and happy.

What could matter more than your life? But I admire your desire to reach out to others in a similar circumstance/situation. I doubt that would be my priority if I found myself in your shoes. Kudos!

Why did you edit my post?

I didn't edit no1 s post, and thanks dudes much appreciated

Im glad i'm not the only one who can't understand what she is talking about

You should let us know what's up. You might get lucky and find someone else dealing with it. Maybe they have discovered some helpful tricks.

IML Gear Cream!
You should let us know what's up. You might get lucky and find someone else dealing with it. Maybe they have discovered some helpful tricks.
I'm guessing something with a public stigma attached. Usually people with cancer, MS, etc. are pretty up front with it. I'm not trying to stigmatize here. Anyone with any illness shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Last edited:
I'm guessing HIV/AIDS. Usually people with cancer, MS, etc. are pretty up front with it. I'm not trying to stigmatize here. Anyone with any illness shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Would explain why she can't find a man.

Still though. Now days people live long lives with aids.

Yes, that def explains why she can't find a man. But, people are living fairly normal lives with HIV. Must be a case of full blown AIDS setting in. That can be a risk with excessive tattooing. Try some low dose test, deca, and anadrol 50. That might help stave off some of thee muscle deterioration as the aids kicks in. In the meantime, just do wtf you want as you got nothing to lose between now and the big day.

I think OP ate a blighted potato or some moldy ergot grains or something. THats one nutty ass irish brawd

Gentlemen, OP stated the thread was created to help others more than talk about their own case. Perhaps I'm off base with these deletions, but I'll take that chance.

Man, fuck off with the deletions. You are off base, no question about it. I said nothing offensive and didn't deserve deletion. If someone is that sensitive about something, don't share it with the world. If you put it out there, it is open to feedback and discussion. How is this thread to be helpful if we have no idea what the fuck she is afflicted with? Oh yay, anyone who reads this with an unnamed disease can be given encouragement. Shove your PC horse shit up your ass.

Man, fuck off with the deletions. You are off base, no question about it. I said nothing offensive and didn't deserve deletion. If someone is that sensitive about something, don't share it with the world.

That's up for debate.

If you put it out there, it is open to feedback and discussion. How is this thread to be helpful if we have no idea what the fuck she is afflicted with? Oh yay, anyone who reads this with an unnamed disease can be given encouragement.

Feedback and discussion appropriate for the subforum.

Shove your PC horse shit up your ass.

Check your private messages.

Stick around girl, ull be missed if u dont!

Forget UK, try Sydney :winkfinger:

43417d1333198165-female-cycle-coffee.jpg

via SFW :thinking:

irish guy could be ex bf... brother... :coffee:

Back