• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats your shortest time off?

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys i know i will get tons of only bloodwork can tell i know this.these kind of answer are why it is so boring arround here now days j/k.i did 9 weeks of test e only cycle and was going to pct for 3 weeks i recover really fast the cycle before that one i did 18 weeks of 1gram+ a week of test e and 800mg a week of eq.i was recovered in 5 weeks i did 2 weeks of clomid 100mg a day first week 50mg a day secound week with an ai.stayed off of everything for 6 months.so my guestion is since i did such small short cycle could i run another cycle in 6 weeks after my last pin of test e.i really dont want to be off during summer.so here is what i would like to do is take 6 weeks off then run a cycle for 14 to 16 weeks then i would do 4 weeks of pct and take several months off.i think since i recover so easily i would be find i just dont want to not be able to recover i am not ready for trt yet i am 35 year old and have super high natty test.so i would be on for 24 weeks and off 28 weeks in a year time frame.

i just started another tren cycle after a 14week cycle... did pct and waited 2 weeks...

wow after a tren cycle i would have taken more time of for sure.i am only considering this short time off between cycle only because i did a short weak cycle.

been on for over 12 months LOL

In the end it's your body. 10 years ago, all of this info wasn't available like it is now. I done very stupid stuff.
Use what is available and have your bloods done. $50 bucks, is that too much to know if your body is healthy?

You need to take at least 8-10 weeks off AFTER PCT IMO. Last cycle was long (20 weeks) and included tren. I did a 6 week PCT and got blood work done 1.5 months after that. I had recovered so I waited until my total off time was 2 months AFTER PCT and then jumped back on.

Unless you get blood work to confirm you are infact recovered, stick to the time on + PCT = Time Off.

I do 8 on.. 3 off.. 8 on.. 3 off.. 8 on.. 4-5 months off. Last time I recovered in 11 weeks.

4 hours, lol

8 months on? Jesus christ glyco!! Are you blasting and cruising?

That was my bad. A misunderstanding.

One cycle a year. Be around for your great grandchildren ;)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

3 months after a 14 weeker

4 week pct and 4 weeks after that... Regarless of product. I get a blood test at week seven to make sure cholesterol and liver values are ok.

I am on TRT so I never come off technically. That being said, I do blast and cruise. Lately, say the last 3-4 years it is more blasting and less cruising. I do regular bloodwork, run all my support supplements, eat very healthy 95% of the time and do cardio almost daily.

My blasts are hard for 16-20 weeks, cruises are 4-6 weeks and really only consist of lowering dosages or dropping one compound out of the cycle. It isn't the best thing to do, but for me it works.

I am on TRT so I never come off technically. That being said, I do blast and cruise. Lately, say the last 3-4 years it is more blasting and less cruising. I do regular bloodwork, run all my support supplements, eat very healthy 95% of the time and do cardio almost daily.

My blasts are hard for 16-20 weeks, cruises are 4-6 weeks and really only consist of lowering dosages or dropping one compound out of the cycle. It isn't the best thing to do, but for me it works.

Damn dude, that is sick, 20 week blasts. I'm starting to think that really is you in that AVI... Frank??

I always wait 3 weeks after last test shot to start my pct.Then I run pct for a month wait couple weeks after pct is over and see how my body feels.So I guess that's equivalent to two months...

IML Gear Cream!
i guese what i am asking is does a short brake say like 4 or 5 weeks after last pin of test e help or is it a a waste.i am wanting to take a brake before statring my summer cycle so that my cycle does not end up being so long that i can not recover from it so i tougt if i pct for like 3 weeks heavy then take 2 weeks off of everything including pct meds.then start back on my summer cycle is going to be arround 14 to 16 weeks.so instead of my cycle being straight 24 to 26 weeks it would be 14 to 16 weeks or with such a short time off would it be the same if i just ran straight thru.i want to be able to recover after words.i hope that makes since hard guestion to ask over the net.

finished pct and hopped right on a test/deca cycle, only my second one too... I fully intended to cruise after that and still am

as for your last question, I think running a 4week pct and two weeks extra time off is definitely better than staying on and not a total waste. Obviously not ideal for recovery but better than nothing.

thanks digital i am doing 3 weeks pct and 2 weeks off but still i think it will help.

the trick is to stay off long enough so you become responsive to the drugs again. That's if you want to keep growing and not yoyo. time on = time off means yoyoing for 98% of us.

Back