• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oral stack suggestions?

beautifulpeople

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats are 33yo, 5'11 220 at 14%bf. More than a decade of AAS experience. This latest cycle is sort of a "leftovers" cycle because I'd rather save as much of my dough for my family right now.

I'm 2 weeks into 500 Test E per week, with some Test P on hand to use at the tail end (I preferred to kickstart with orals rather than the Test P).

My kickstart is like this: SD 20/30/40/40 (have plenty of this) & Anadrol 50/50/50 (all I had leftover).

I'm under doctor supervision with regular bloodwork. Orals have always been kind with my liver, although my lipids do take a beating (have meds for this). Blood pressure is always within acceptable to good range.

So I'd like to continue with orals at least through week 6, preferably to week 8. I'd love to keep on SD, even at a reduced dosage. Options are to stack it with Trenazone (transdermal dienolone), Epi or H-Drol (I have an SD/HD combo product that might come ion handy here).

I also have some Tren crystals I converted and need to bottle up that I plan to run at least 6 weeks tail end.

Seems a little complicated, but after half a dozen AAS runs and a dozen PH/DS runs, you wanna get a little creative now that you know what works with you and what doesn't. Suggested oral stack for week 4-8 (or tell me I'm off track)?

I'm also open to something like Ultradrol (I would LOVE to give Trenavar a go if I could find it anywhere!). UD worked decently for me, although nothing like SD or AD. Basically, I need something I can get a hold of quick as part of my regular supplement order today, instead of hitting the market for D-bol or Anadrol with an up in the air ETA.

Back