• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where to find real AI/Clomid

MULCH63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have a legit source ? PM me. With all this AI from MP crap I don't trust my goodies. Plus I believe I saw IP aro also...?

whats the deal with MP? did i miss something?

yea,what's the deal with MP?I was gonna place an order with them but I'm gonna wait now

Does anyone have a legit source ? PM me. With all this AI from MP crap I don't trust my goodies. Plus I believe I saw IP aro also...?

Seems like a bunch of bunk aromasin floating around. Maybe chinese manufacturers are having problems synthesizing it correctly. I've tried letro and ari from various RC companies and they always seems to be legit. Must be easier to manufacture.

Can I post a source here? New to this board. I won't put .com or a link......

U want pharm grade or peps?

Seems like a bunch of bunk aromasin floating around. Maybe chinese manufacturers are having problems synthesizing it correctly. I've tried letro and ari from various RC companies and they always seems to be legit. Must be easier to manufacture.

I wouldn't say IP is not legit, especially without testing it.... Monograph on aromasin will show you it is nothing compared to letro or anastrozole....one good thing about aromasin is that is 'eliminates' the enzyme to a degree, but does not lower E2 to the degree that other AIs do..... been a while since I read it, but if I remember correctly Asin is only in the 70-80% reduction range while letro and adex are both well over 90%

Funny how you often get what you pay for. It's good to see a few guys learn the hard way. Helps out the guys that actually do research before jumping into something. Great thread!

No source checking or source discussion allowed

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly, for the manpower shit, I would just taste your clomid caps. If you've ever tasted pharma clomid, it tastes like shit. Bitter, disgusting crap. I had a buddy get some manpower clomid and I split a cap and put a bit on my tongue...I almost threw up. Stuff was legit clomid for sure. I had a problem with aromasin too, it was from manpower, but I found out (like was said above) it just doesn't work as well as adex. I however am gonna get my adex tabs from ipd now, as I trust them fully and have had great luck with their tabs.

Honestly, for the manpower shit, I would just taste your clomid caps. If you've ever tasted pharma clomid, it tastes like shit. Bitter, disgusting crap. I had a buddy get some manpower clomid and I split a cap and put a bit on my tongue...I almost threw up. Stuff was legit clomid for sure. I had a problem with aromasin too, it was from manpower, but I found out (like was said above) it just doesn't work as well as adex. I however am gonna get my adex tabs from ipd now, as I trust them fully and have had great luck with their tabs.
I second the 'clomid taste'!!!! worst tasting thing I've ever had I think!!!

Just got adex tabs from ipd as nips were getting a bit sensitive, maybe its in my head but seems to have helped only after 2 days. I plan on getting blood taken sometime this month so will see for sure

he's the bomb! it'll help quick.... if I were you though, I would watch how long you stay on the adex.... lipids get real bad real quick... nolva actually improves lipids.... proviron is good too.(though I don't think it would help lipids, won't screw them up like adex or letro though)

Funny how you often get what you pay for. It's good to see a few guys learn the hard way. Helps out the guys that actually do research before jumping into something. Great thread!

D-lats.... it is nice however you realize how highly recommended MP came ? Not just here either. PLUS I've seen legit pharm grade bunk.

So D do me a favor. I know we had a run in BUT this forum is big enough for us both. If you have nothing constructive to offer when I ask something than say nothing please.

Last edited:
whats the deal with MP? did i miss something?

As was stated... there was a couple bloods done and the MP product came up suspect.

As was stated... there was a couple bloods done and the MP product came up suspect.

shit... and i was gonna give em a shot this week. i still hear great reviews tho.

There's a lot of bunk aromasin going around. I think the problem is in the raws sources get.

If you want a reliable ai, use formerone by blr.

Just want to add in ipd has "human grade" nolva and clomid. Comes in blister packs of 10 and looks legit haven't tried it but I'd trust it more than a bottle of god knows what from a research company. Price is damn good also

Back