• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favourite cutting cycles

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's ur fav cutting cycle and why?

(peptides and/or AAS)

Yeah how many mg a week of that do ya run buddy!

bump

the thought of cutting has never crossed my mind... but for sum reason it seems apealing now for the summer i wanna see how cut i can get!

Tren 300
Mast 350-400
Tbol 40-50

^ notice no test?

P/F/C 250/120/200 250/120/200 250/120/150 250/60/150 250/60/150 300/120/400 300/120/300

300 test
300 Mast
200 Win
50 ug/d IGF-1 lr3
200 ug/d GHRP-2

Test/EQ does the trick for me. Just have to make sure I have nothing to eat in the house past 6 PM.

Best Cutting Stack is Test and Tren with oral Winny.

If that doesn't cut you up, nothing will.

White Power!

This thread again... Prop,tren,mast and throw in some winny or Var or Tbol at the end

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the replys I was thinking of just a simple cut with test prop 75mg ED 1- how ever many weeks I can take feeling like a pin cushion, and throw in sum anavar or winstrol last 5 weeks...

I love tren but I don't kno about u guys but it makes my cardio go to shit (not that I do much)

My goal is too lose as much bf as I can I've never ever cut before and am intrigued to what I will look like with low bf..

Im currently
5'7 185lb
23 year old

I do little to no cardio it's all weight training..

Im hoping doing around 5-6 hours a week Cardio

Mainly in the cross trainer or bike or light jog keeping my heart rate in the ideal bpm for burning fat..

Its doable without Gearz but I think it will be nice to have prop in there due to the lack of water retension and the fact it should help stop burning muscle.

Of course diet it key 6-7 small meals throght the day no carbs after 6Pm try to eat at a 500cals under maintenance gonna be weird for me I'm used to over eating..

P/F/C 250/120/200 250/120/200 250/120/150 250/60/150 250/60/150 300/120/400 300/120/300

300 test
300 Mast
200 Win

50 ug/d IGF-1 lr3
200 ug/d GHRP-2

care to repeat that in english? ma ninja.

Pretty sure this is going to boil down to 15% gear. 85% diet.

I'd love to try this

50mg prop ED

75mg tren ace ED

50mcg igf-1 lr3 per day

5iu hgh per day

clen 50mcg/day 2wks on/2off

alternating ephedrine/caffeine 2on/2off

t3 just 25-50mcg per day

end with 4 weeks superdrol (I love the stuff, haven't tried alot of orals though but I recomped like a mofo without even trying on SD and looked harder than I ever have)

obviously diet/cardio will be the key, but with all these chemicals you should be able to diet like a mofo and not lose too much muscle
possibly add mast if you're a fan/can afford it

^^sounds pretty delicious bro.

Im gonna run

Prop 100 mg eod

Tren ace 75 eod

And some clen (don't know anything about dOsage need to read up)

Ephridrin/caffeine

Whats superdrol is that ironmags own shit?... Might have to order some

No desire to take growth due to the bellies of today's pro's I'm more a fan of the old school look.

IML Gear Cream!
No desire to take growth due to the bellies of today's pro's I'm more a fan of the old school look.

You'd break bank before you'd even come remotely close to the amounts needed for intestinal growth similar to IFBB Pros. You'll get the fat loss benefits at 5iu...

I'm guessing no test because the masteron acts as androgen replacement just like old school dbol abuse.

superdrol is in the superdmz and methadrol ironmag carries (or used to?), it's one of the legal "ph"'s or designers but an incredibly strong compound. I believe it's in the process of being banned right now but there are still tons of cheap clones around. In the study I read it's more anabolic than dbol or test prop by far mg for mg, with no water retention and awesome strength gains. You can grab a bottle for like $30 and anyone who's run something with SD in it will tell you it's no joke. I went up to 30mg a day for a while and felt terrible, high bp and super anxious plus insomnia etc. It's not exactly the most mild compound but it's definitely strong, the most noticeable thing to me was how I seemed to lose water and fat while still putting on weight. Perfect addition to a recomp/strength/lean bulk cycle IMO, pretty much all the weight you gain will be muscle and you'll get strong as hell. I'd be willing to bet UGL's start carrying it once it's officially banned, it really is a pretty amazing compound. I'd love to see pheraplex again but that's another story...

You'd break bank before you'd even come remotely close to the amounts needed for intestinal growth similar to IFBB Pros. You'll get the fat loss benefits at 5iu...

I'm guessing no test because the masteron acts as androgen replacement just like old school dbol abuse.

fuck growth any way its too expensive and its not nessasery i dont think.. pretty sure arnie and them didnt take that shit and look at them! people rely too much on the drugs doing the work!

plus im nealry 24 i wont even condiser growth till im about 30 something if i start to loose my aesthetics abit at that point i will go into full on bodybuilding monster mode!

Not being a lazy bitch and putting in the hard work. If that doesn't work slit your throat.

Ps you're only 5'7 you should have used some gh as a kid to grow into a man

im 5'8 actually u big meenie

Back