• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lab Testing Summary IM rhGH Results~ongoing updates

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
  • 10 iu Intramuscular injection
  • Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
  • Fasting is not necessary.
  • No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

*WARNING* GH serum testing is a crude method for confirming GH potency.

US rhGH

heavyiron
(250 lbs) 4/12-10 iu US pharmacy Tev-Tropin rhGH IM at 2 hours 41 minutes~19.7 ng/mL

exphys88 (215 lb) 5/12 10iu US pharmacy Tev-Tropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 30 minutes~17.8 ng/mL

Chinese rhGH---------------------------------------------------------------------

heavyiron (240 lbs) 8/13-10 iu AP-eu BD Humantropin rHGH at 3 hours and 4 minutes~20.6 ng/mL

exphys88
(220 lb) 2/13 10 iu AgentYes rhGH IM at 3 hours 30 minutes~50.9 ng/mL

heavyiron (250 lbs) 11/12-10 iu WP Jintropin rHGH at 3 hours and 22 minutes~13.8 ng/mL

KingLouie 10/12-10 iu EK Yellow tops rhGH IM at 3-4 hours~2.6 ng/mL~FAKE

KingLouie
10/12-10 iu EK Yellow tops rhGH IM at 3-4 hours~3.8 ng/mL~Underdosed

bwrag
(250 lbs) 5/12-10 iu Novotropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 15 minutes~46.9 ng/mL

SloppyJ (220 lb)5/12-10iu EK Hygetropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 18 minutes~36.7 ng/mL

SloppyJ (220 lb)3/12-10iu Novotropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 28 minutes~33.4 ng/mL

yzfrr11 (175 lbs) 4/12-10 iu IP Yellow Tops rhGH IM at 3 hours~26.2 ng/mL

OldSchoolLifter (180 lbs) 1/12-Z Blue Tops rhGH at 2 hours 45 minutes~25.6ng/mL

heavyiron (250 lbs) 4/12-10 iu EK Hygetropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 5 minutes~24.2 ng/mL

Repo 5/12-Z Blue Tops rhGH at 2 hours 33 minutes~22ng/mL

yzfrr11 (175 lbs) 3/12-10iu Thanktropin rhGH IM at 4 hours~19.3ng/mL

Garlic Chicken (162 lbs) 4/12 10iu IP Yellow Tops rhGH IM at 3 hours 30 minutes~18.9 ng/mL

heavyiron (250 lbs) 3/12 10iu Z Blue Tops rhGH at 3 hours 20 minutes~17.9ng/mL

exphys88 (215 lb) 3/12 10iu Novotropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 20 minutes~15.7 ng/mL

heavyiron (250 lbs) 3/12 10iu Z Blue Top rhGH at 3 hours 11 minutes~15.5ng/mL

BigBadBen 2/12 10iu Royaltropin rhGH at 3 hours 8 minute~0.5ng/mL~FAKE

exphys88 3/12 10iu IP Grey Tops rhGH IM at 3 hours 30 minutes~0.1 ng/mL~FAKE

SFGiants 3/12 10iu Kigtropin rhGH at 3 hours 30 minutes~0.1ng/mL~FAKE

bwrag 3/12 10iu Generic Red Top at 2 hours 55 minutes~0.1ng/mL~FAKE

**More results coming soon

***If reposting this info please credit IronMagForums, exphys88 and heavyiron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayo clinic values

Reference Values

Adults

Males: 0.01-0.97 ng/mL

Females: 0.01-3.61 ng/mL

Reference intervals have not been formally verified in-house for pediatric and adolescent patients. The published literature indicates that reference intervals for adult, pediatric, and adolescent patients are comparable.

Mayo clinic values

Reference Values

Adults

Males: 0.01-0.97 ng/mL

Females: 0.01-3.61 ng/mL

Reference intervals have not been formally verified in-house for pediatric and adolescent patients. The published literature indicates that reference intervals for adult, pediatric, and adolescent patients are comparable.

The male ref is incorrect?

Labcorp reference interval is 0.0-2.9 ng/mL (normal range)

rhGH serum testing is a crude method for confirming HGH potency. Please be advised that some users are low or non responders. The following abstract gives us some data to consider. Also most docs use IGF-1 results to confirm proper dosing of rhGH therefore I highly recommend getting IGF-1 results along side rhGH serum results.

Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2004 Jan-Apr;17(1):33-8.

Growth hormone antibodies formation in patients treated with recombinant human growth hormone.

Ahangari G, Ostadali MR, Rabani A, Rashidian J, Sanati MH, Zarindast MR.
Source

Department of Molecular Medicine and Immunology, National Research Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Tehran, Iran. ghah@nrcgeb.ac.ir
Abstract

Human growth hormone (HGH) is normally produced by acidophilic cells of the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland. Recombinant DNA technology has made it possible to produce rhGH. There have been reports of immunological reactions in patients treated with rhGH. For this reason, it is necessary to check sera of patients for presence of antibody against rhGH. Forty-seven children were treated for up to 6 months with recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH-Novo), 0.1 IU/Kg body weight, subcutaneously, three times weekly. The magnitude of growth response was similar to those expected from clinical experience with pituitary growth hormone. We examined sera for specific antibodies against rhGH by ELISA methods. Four patients developed serum antibodies against growth hormone. The analysis of these four sera by Dot blotting method also showed presence of antibodies against rhGH. In the sera of treated patients, pre-incubated with different concentration of rhGH, specific antibodies were detected by neutralizing assay. This finding was confirmed by ELISA technique. In conclusion, the main concern with anti-GH antibodies could be their ability to neutralize circulating growth hormone and inhibition its growth promoting effect.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Can you PM me please? I'm new and just got my gear and first time injecting, just need to know where. It's sust 250. Done tabs before , butfirsttimedoinng Ijectablie....

hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm having some Hygetropin
thanks to IronMagazine I managed to solve many doubts I had about HGH then it is fair to do a blood test GH and share with you!

I have a doubt! I do my test, if PCT ON? (HCG, Exemestane, tamoxifen)

or how many days after finishing the tpc I have to wait to be able to perform the test?

NEED ADVICE: i am a 38yr old rookie who just started taking my first cycle of hgh.i take 5ius daily 5on/2off and am about 3 weeks in and feels no sides (positive or negative.) i found on the forum that my stuff could be fake/bunk. So i followed the protocol and got a hgh serum blood test and my results came back <1 ... bunk! BUT before i go to my friends trusted supplier(and good friend) and tell him i got bad stuff i would like to know if there's anyway this test can be wrong or misleading? (its always an awkward situation when you have a conflict with someone who happens to be good friend of one of your good friends and i would just like to make sure before i go down this path!) Thanks any insite of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

IML Gear Cream!
If you followed the protocol of 10iu and then a gh test 3 hours later bro your fine.. It's bunk with those results.

If you followed the protocol of 10iu and then a gh test 3 hours later bro your fine.. It's bunk with those results.

Thanks, i kinda figured that, was just being wishful... Can you tell the protocol for igf-1 blood test? i have read that the serum test is great for showing whether or not hgh is in the system but is not neccessarily accurate when it comes to potency/strength. i have taken a base line already...

Same thing I believe get the igf test 3 hours after your injection of 10iu.

i have a question that i couldn't find an answer for after reading for days of previous thread.

Has anyone tested what bunk hgh actually is? i received kigs and was using it for 3 weeks and was losing weight(hopefully fat which is my intent) and then i started reading forums and decided to get my hgh tested. it turned out to be "bunk" my test came back 0.1 , since i stoped taking it, not only has my weight loss stopped, i gained a couple of lbs. is this a placebo effect on my part? or is what i was taking some sort of peptide helping the weight loss?

is there anyway i can get what i was taking tested for a reasonable price? ($200 or so) i've already wasted $800 but it might be worth it to spend the extra cash to see if its something i can use as opposed to just trashing it...

How do we get results added? I had my Novos tested last Friday and could add the results to the list.

Back