• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anavar sides

premo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys been looking into taking anavar for a while now , most of the info on the searches here seem pretty decent on anavar, good results not alot of sides etc , but no one has mentioned hair loss or bitch titts with this , am i to presume this is because it does not really effect this or have you guys who have used it taken precoursions whilst on this cycle

thanks, those are my 2 biggest concerns when taking a steroid

You wont get gyno from var, but if I were u id run it along side 300mg of test per week. Anavar by its self is a waste.

Does anavar require pct ? Or anything else along with (besides test)

Does anavar require pct ? Or anything else along with (besides test)
Pct for Anavar all comes down to personal opinion. Its not required but I would highly recommend it. Anavar and test will give u some quality dry gains.

whats the best way to take var?7 days or 5 days on 2 off?

whats the best way to take var?7 days or 5 days on 2 off?

the proper way to run Anavar would be 50mg per day, split into two dosages. 25mg in the a.m and 25mg in the p.m. Take it everyday for 4-6 weeks.

thank you , ive read on other posts proviron or nolva or clomid ? would you recomend any of these

Grab some nolva. Thats more than powerful enough to bring your natural levels back.

the proper way to run Anavar would be 50mg per day, split into two dosages. 25mg in the a.m and 25mg in the p.m. Take it everyday for 4-6 weeks.
Yeah man.. I am on this cycle year round, with a few other things throw in.

IML Gear Cream!
Some shitty advice in this thread.

Var needs to be ran with test or you are not going to see much from it. 50mg is a very low dose. 75-100mg ed is optimal for men.

Var does shut you down, so a pct is needed. A pct is needed for pretty much any steroid/ph unless you are on trt.

hi guys been looking into taking anavar for a while now , most of the info on the searches here seem pretty decent on anavar, good results not alot of sides etc , but no one has mentioned hair loss or bitch titts with this , am i to presume this is because it does not really effect this or have you guys who have used it taken precoursions whilst on this cycle

thanks, those are my 2 biggest concerns when taking a steroid

If your primary concern are androgenic side effects (acne/hair loss) you are looking at some of the milder (arguably correct) compounds. At the high var dosage there is no guarantee you will not notice androgenic side effects.

Personally...I'd run it 100-150mg's....

Some shitty advice in this thread.

Var needs to be ran with test or you are not going to see much from it. 50mg is a very low dose. 75-100mg ed is optimal for men.

Var does shut you down, so a pct is needed. A pct is needed for pretty much any steroid/ph unless you are on trt.

yea thats the best dose for first timer.

so clomid would be ok??? and i wouldnt be seeing much air loss or gyno on this var??? thats the only thing putting me off test

so clomid would be ok??? and i wouldnt be seeing much air loss or gyno on this var??? thats the only thing putting me off test

honestly, IMO test is not harsh on the hair. as for gyno, if you take proper ai doses, you have nothing to worry about.

Im not a fan of oral only cycles, I think you would be much better off if you do a simple test cycle.

1-10 test e or c @ 500mg per week
you may use an oral kickstart but it is not needed. if you are looking for something mild, look into IML's halo ex

For ai, you have 3 choices:

1. arimidex 0.5mg eod
2. aromasin 12.5-25mg ed
3. Formerone by Black lion research at 1-2 pumps a day.

pct starts two weeks after last T injection:

clomid 100/75/50/50
aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

i am not looking to gain huge amounts few clean pounds on muscle drop a bit of bf , sides are my biggest concern i am prone to a bit of gyno i learned years ago from test

whats the min dose of test worth taking

honestly i wouldnt go less then 300mg a week, but id say grab some test E pin 250mg 2 times a week, 500mg total or more for about 12 weeks and run var at ATLEAST 75mg's a day for 6+ weeks of it.
if you cant afford the var and test just grab test, var is a huge waste imo without test and oral only cycles i think are dumb so just run the test if u cant or wont do both

He sounds serious to me... You mad bro?

Lol I'm Italian. I was born angry.

No that's just a retarded high dosage 100-150 mg!? Just run something else if it take 150 mg of var. sounds like the var is shit if u need 150 mg

Back