• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

To many noobs vouching for sponsors

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who the fuck are all these noobs vouching for all sponcors lately ..Guys all with less then 100 post telling everybody how great this and that gear is with no stats dosages or any info at all ....Alot of them with less then 50 post even and every post ever made is this gear is gtg believe me or TD in 5 days wow they are the best ....WTF

Same old song and dance as we see all the time brotha!

im a noob here, but never did i vouch for any sponsor here. I have no basis of comparssion, not till im more familiarized wit diff brands and sponsors. I agree completely people need to stay in there lane. Delivery time is nice, but quality is what we need.

haha I think majority of the sponsors are for newbies anyway...Granted most ship fast but its funny cause most newbies could take bunk shit and gain a decent amount off placebo alone.

The sponsors no one cares about are usually the ones with these type of "supporters".

BTW, if you want to say MLG, just say it :lol: :lol: :lol:

The sponsors no one cares about are usually the ones with these type of "supporters".

BTW, if you want to say MLG, just say it :lol: :lol: :lol:[/QUOTE

Now thats funny brotha ...I was just looking thru all there threads to see what they are about and seen all these fuking nobodys making all these claims and it just compelled me to start this thread ...lmfao You are a smart man Ben :roflmao:

I feel like a dumb ass but I ordered from them and a few other sponsors last week. If they are shit or good I will let you guys know lol. I am looking for a decent dom though ):..I found a few more I like so time will tell..

Now thats funny brotha ...I was just looking thru all there threads to see what they are about and seen all these fuking nobodys making all these claims and it just compelled me to start this thread ...lmfao You are a smart man Ben :roflmao:[/QUOTE]

IML Gear Cream!
Same old song and dance as we see all the time brotha!

Yep and they usually get bitch slapped around by the "elders" because they post too much info.

That's all I am going to say about that :coffee:

The place I go to that has treated me well so far is not a sponsor here so I can't speak to it. Lot's of supporters and many have only been on the gear for a few weeks, seems a bit weak taking anything they say as even remotely truthful.

Why so much hate though??? have any of you guys even tried them out or do you know something I don't..Like fake user accounts ?? legal steroids is g2g btw and zzzz from bodybuilding.com

I feel like a dumb ass but I ordered from them and a few other sponsors last week. If they are shit or good I will let you guys know lol. I am looking for a decent dom though ):..I found a few more I like so time will tell..

Now thats funny brotha ...I was just looking thru all there threads to see what they are about and seen all these fuking nobodys making all these claims and it just compelled me to start this thread ...lmfao You are a smart man Ben :roflmao:
[/QUOTE]

Bro don't worry MLG is just as solid as anyone else on this board... You can go to other boards and no one buys from popular ones on this board it's all just a matter of finding what works for you.

What I think is funny is "old timers" bashing the "newbs" instead of trying to show them the right way...

Being new to this site and being a neewb. I have studied tons of stuff on aas. I know a good amount. Not saying I know everything always willing to learn. But one thing I would like to add to this thread if it is ok. What I don't like seeing is all the new guys vouching for sponsors.............. For me it makes it seem as if it is BS. I want to see guys that have been here for a while saying ya or na. I could give two shits about arrival time yes quick delivery is great but it dont make two shits how fast a guy sends his product if it is no good. I would much rather wait 30 days and get good products than wait 4 days and get some dudes old ladys yeast infection cream. I want to see more labs done. on sponsors. to me it is one way to keep everyone honest. there are some sponsors on here that you really never have to worry about even if for some reason they sent you a bad batch they will make it right. But for some of us who are new to going about acquiring certain products on line, the new guys need to stay in there lane unless they are going to post labs. But even then you have to question... I wish this was a more simple deal. You could find a source and never have to worry. But I guess those are the stacks in this game.. To bad some cant just be men of their words. and take care of the ones looking for solid products..

with all due respect.................................

What I think is funny is "old timers" bashing the "newbs" instead of trying to show them the right way...

Hey bro I don't know if you have been bashed or not but I have had nothing but straight up support from the vets I have talked to... All the ones I have talked to have been more than willing to help me out and show me the right way like I said in my other post on this thread. I always show the willingness to learn and listen. I know a good amount about aas. But I will still take all the advice I can get. And I think most of the bashing comes from new guys coming one here and acting as if their shit does not stink and they know everything. And if they are given a piece of advice that they don't agree will they get smart and disrespectful. I think new guys just need to humble themselves and be more accepting.. I am not posting this as if saying this equates to you. This is just a general discussion I am having with you.

IML Gear Cream!
I was just kidding about the out of line comment. sorry bro. it's just you went out of your way to make sure you weren't offending anyone, and the thing is..nobody cares. You can tell tinyshrek he got his nickname from his penis size (which he did) and it's no skin off his back. It's just the internet.

Hey bro I don't know if you have been bashed or not but I have had nothing but straight up support from the vets I have talked to... All the ones I have talked to have been more than willing to help me out and show me the right way like I said in my other post on this thread. I always show the willingness to learn and listen. I know a good amount about aas. But I will still take all the advice I can get. And I think most of the bashing comes from new guys coming one here and acting as if their shit does not stink and they know everything. And if they are given a piece of advice that they don't agree will they get smart and disrespectful. I think new guys just need to humble themselves and be more accepting.. I am not posting this as if saying this equates to you. This is just a general discussion I am having with you.

This whole thread is about bashing newbies. All I'm saying is this is a played out record... Just like gym rats in the gym. Just don't know why there is a thread about it. Shit ain't gonna change. :lame:

I was just kidding about the out of line comment. sorry bro. it's just you went out of your way to make sure you weren't offending anyone, and the thing is..nobody cares. You can tell tinyshrek he got his nickname from his penis size (which he did) and it's no skin off his back. It's just the internet.

Coming from ur fat boy avatar pic that ain't saying much there DIESEL(who's compensating now??) lol

Thats just my personality bro. Some times it is hard to understand ones intent when reading words. You know. I like this site and I am only a member on one other site. I dont mind conflict but for me I just want to find a place where I dont have to always be looking behind me to see who is going to ram their dick in my ass. Maybe it is just that if it was me doing the supplying I would go way out of my way to ensure that my guys were taken care of... I hate seeing people getting fucked over especially in this game. Some of us well all of us want to be able to trust who we do business with. To bad we could not be like some other countries and just go down to the pharmacy and buy all we wanted.. hahah man would that not be the dream... I know its the internet but someday I might need to ask you a ? and if I was a dick to you, you could just go tell me to fuck off...

But it could be the fact that I am all fucked up on oxycottens and perc's I just had spinal surgery so they make me kind of weird haha...

I am new here (posting) , but not new to the suppliers I have "vouched for", I have only used 3 sponsors here and are the only ones I would vouch for. I have made and are still making multiple orders with 2 sponsors and one with another, as well as other companies not sponsoring here.
I would never say a company is great if, 1. I don't believe they have good service, and 2. Great products. I will always give an honest unbiased opinion about any company who's products that I have actually used. I'm a straight shooter, I say it how it is. But I will not bash a company either, for mistakes that have been made good upon, or information that may be untrue without the honest facts, as this is not my place to do so.
As with anyone, people are going to have there opi ions and I respect that as well.. Just putting in my .02 , k. ;)

I'm technically fairly "new" to this site, but the fact is I'm a very frequent poster and fairly respected member on RX. That's my main site, but I do go to this one from time to time. I could really give a shit less about what people think, but its pretty friggin ridiculous to judge someone based on how many fuckin stupid posts they have. I'm sure I'm one of the ones you're talking about. But the fact is, you don't have to believe me. Take the risk yourself and spend a few bucks to test the shit yourself instead of relying on someone else. I don't feel like I have to do shit for anyone on here, but I like to get shit tested as a service to others so they don't have to take as much of a risk as I have. But if you have a problem trusting anyone else spare us the complaining and do the dirty work yourself. This is the third time I've had to give this same rant. I'm getting tired of people complaining about this, its ridiculous. BTW, my tren source is solid lol.

Moral of the story:

There isn't one, and, IronMag sucks :sorry::lol:

Thats just my personality bro. Some times it is hard to understand ones intent when reading words. You know. I like this site and I am only a member on one other site. I dont mind conflict but for me I just want to find a place where I dont have to always be looking behind me to see who is going to ram their dick in my ass. Maybe it is just that if it was me doing the supplying I would go way out of my way to ensure that my guys were taken care of... I hate seeing people getting fucked over especially in this game. Some of us well all of us want to be able to trust who we do business with. To bad we could not be like some other countries and just go down to the pharmacy and buy all we wanted.. hahah man would that not be the dream... I know its the internet but someday I might need to ask you a ? and if I was a dick to you, you could just go tell me to fuck off...

But it could be the fact that I am all fucked up on oxycottens and perc's I just had spinal surgery so they make me kind of weird haha...

Nibtar shut up. You mad bro?

I'm technically fairly "new" to this site, but the fact is I'm a very frequent poster and fairly respected member on RX. That's my main site, but I do go to this one from time to time. I could really give a shit less about what people think, but its pretty friggin ridiculous to judge someone based on how many fuckin stupid posts they have. I'm sure I'm one of the ones you're talking about. But the fact is, you don't have to believe me. Take the risk yourself and spend a few bucks to test the shit yourself instead of relying on someone else. I don't feel like I have to do shit for anyone on here, but I like to get shit tested as a service to others so they don't have to take as much of a risk as I have. But if you have a problem trusting anyone else spare us the complaining and do the dirty work yourself. This is the third time I've had to give this same rant. I'm getting tired of people complaining about this, its ridiculous. BTW, my tren source is solid lol.

Nibtar shutup... You mad bro?

im a noob here, but never did i vouch for any sponsor here. I have no basis of comparssion, not till im more familiarized wit diff brands and sponsors. I agree completely people need to stay in there lane. Delivery time is nice, but quality is what we need.

Nibtar shutup... You mad bro?

Back