• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What would you have done if you would have won the lotto?

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now the big one is all over, what would have been one of the first things you would have done once you got your money?

Id redflag myself with the ATF by buying too many assault weapons...On Purpose. Just to show them i wasnt fucking around. Then id declare myself Christ and settle down in the waco area.

buy this site from prince so i can remove SFWs avatar, it reminds me of my asshole!

I'd buy land in Montana, start buying more guns and even try to get some grenades and claymores. Also have a bunker built that could house a family of five with everything we'd need for 20 years. Fuck the government! After they get shot up a bit they'll have 20 years of boredom waiting for me to come back out and shoot them up some more.

But seriously, I'd buy land in Montana, buy more guns (including automatics and even a minigun or two), get some grenades and claymores. Have a bunker built under the groovy house I'd have built, buy some more motorcycles and maybe even have a paved road course put in and make a dirt bike course. And a really nice shooting range.

buy a supercar and go 100 over the speed limit TRYING to get caught (because ill make bail, and if i lose my license ill just have a limo drive me everywhere).

i'd still be shopping. :coffee:

i've always wanted to buy an old church and turn it into a home.

Fuck! There's no telling what I would do, but I'd die a happy man.

mom and dad houses and new cars, little sister college fund and huge trust fund. older sister a house and the truck she always wanted, her bf a new car becuase hes cool a,f. then i would buy my ex a car becuase i love that stupid bitch and her car is a P.O.S. and she deserves a break, them i would buy myself a house and a few cas go shopping like a mother fucker, buy so much gear that i can run my Olympia style cycles 365 days a year for bout 4000 other years, put a college fund away for my best friends kid get him a car buy my other best friend a car. Help out my older brother Dav1dg90 and buy him some shit throw him some cash and put money away for his family, then go to a vegas strip club and drop 5k cash money in cold hard pennies and ball the fuck out. then i would invest and put away a shit load then id buy more cars and property. Oh ya i would also tell my boss and recruiter to suck a fat one

EDIT*** last but not least i would start my own lab with the best shit around and wouldnt punk the fuck out and jew out or get greedy becuase this game needs someone to do the right thing

Donate half to charity. Give a mil to each of my family members. Walk the street with a mil in my coat and just pass out money to unsuspecting people. Buy a ferrari, and just walk up to some rando on the street and say "here, this is for you, and here's the title.". I would probably end up giving away 75-80% of the money before it was all said and done. Then, invest and disappear.

I'd send every member here FREE gear for a lifetime!

The first thing I would do is quit my job. But I would still finish my degree just because it's personal at this point.

Me and my girl bought a few tickets and decided if either of us won we would split it.

The first thing I would do is quit my job. But I would still finish my degree just because it's personal at this point.

Me and my girl bought a few tickets and decided if either of us won we would split it.

And by "split it", you mean there'll be a news cast about, "Unidentified body found in the river", right?

Nah, what was the jackpot like 600+mil? I think I could settle with 300 or so. Even lets say 150mil after taxes. I'm not that greedy.

lol did you guys sign the above in blood? Because girls be money hungry now a days.....

Take over Raws n More and revamp the customer service policies. Hire Doms as my board rep and LW as my right-hand woman.

IML Gear Cream!
buy a gun and kill secdrl....

I should add that I would buy IronMag from Prince, fire heavy, and then shut the board down :) muahahahahaha

I'd publish my poetry, buy a bunch of those $279,000 flying cars and some 200 acres of land here on hawaii and build a huge complex of self sufficient houses and a flying car race track. Then invest in renewable energy projects....

You know, the first thing I would do is hire myself a live in personal chef. Not just any chef, though. I'd hire one of those iron chef type chefs, one that can really cook his ass off.

Some pretty cool responses, ill rep when im on a computer and post up too what id do.

LW, the church into a house seems like a really neat idea!

i'd still be shopping. :coffee:

i've always wanted to buy an old church and turn it into a home.

Alice Brock, from Arlo Guthries Alices Restaurant fame bought a deconsecrated church in Mass. for $2000 in the 60's....

I would have set it up to where I just received a weekly paycheck for a yearly salary of around $5 million to do nothing but bodybuild. I would buy a modest suburban house and move a couple bitches in to clean and have sex with me. I'd purchase a white Cadillac STS with 22 inch black rims and blacked out windows, a black Range Rover, and a graphite BMW M5. I'd order enough HG gear to kill a rhino, and I would stay on year round.

I'd also build a nice gym close to home for people like us and no fucking personal trainers would be allowed on the premises at any time. No exceptions.

And I'd buy real estate and invest in all of my friends' retarded ass business ventures.

I would pay off my debt, my parents debt, and my brothers debt. Then i would invest half the money then the rest i will do some philanthropy, while i travel the world always looking for green investments. Oh yea buy out congress and the senate and make them all wear gigantic dildos so they can all go fuck themselves! Furthermore buy two whips to give Ron Paul so he can whip those bastards if they don't fuck each other hard enough!

Back