• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone Here Ever Been a Sperm Donor For Someone They Know??

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My sister-in-law is bisexual, and is dating a girl. I guess they plan on trying to get pregnant at the same time. The other girl wants some gay guy she knows to be her donor, and my wife told me that her sister(when the time is right) was going to ask me to be her donor. She wants her kid to have my blue eyes(dominant genes). Anybody else ever end up in a situation like this?

Seems like it would be weird to see the kid and know that half of it is me. My wife said she is cool with it, because its for a good cause. Would you take this as a compliment? Kind of like them saying they think you have great genes, and they want you to impregnate them :)

BTW, I asked about hands-on donating, and got shot down =(

Get a lawyer involved to stop her from coming at you for support.

I don't think she would ever do that, but I did think about it LOL.
If that situation ever were to occur, it would probably be because they were in a rough spot financially, and I'd feel obligated. But, that's just me, and, I highly, HIGHLY, doubt she would ever do that.

BTW, I asked about hands-on donating, and got shot down =(

Tell them this is the only way to do it, and it would be best if her and her gf were both there to witness the greatness.

HAHAHAHA.

I would definitely lay down some pipe on my sister in law. Her girlfriend though? Ehhhhh, not so much. She's more of the "man" in the relationship...

HAHAHAHA.

I would definitely lay down some pipe on my sister in law. Her girlfriend though? Ehhhhh, not so much. She's more of the "man" in the relationship...
she can watch and take notes, it may improve her strap on thrust.

I don't think she would ever do that, but I did think about it LOL.
If that situation ever were to occur, it would probably be because they were in a rough spot financially, and I'd feel obligated. But, that's just me, and, I highly, HIGHLY, doubt she would ever do that.

You aren't married to her, always better to be safe. People do some crazy shit.

Since when were blue eyes considered dominant?

Go for it if you don't mind child support and being a baby daddy..... because eventually you'll have both.

This is what I think about that idea :pissed::shooter::paddle:

for my wife,

daily!

What I meant by dominant genes is that there is a 90% chance the kid will have most of my features and attributes. Outside of being tall(lucky prick), my son has my blue eyes, hair, and big head(sorry, son). The men in my family all look similar, and have a similar build and voice. I didn't ask to be given these attributes, it's just a curse I have learned to live with.

I wish I could be tall. Life would be grand then :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
blue eyes are just eyes without pigmentation lol, its actually a birth defect and more than 150 million people or 2.2% have blue eyes
gives u the highest rates of eye cancer (uveal melanoma), macular degeneration (age related) ARMD progression

green eyes are the rarest :winkfinger: but cannot be passed on unless both are green or 1 green/1 blue

i also remember reading about a genetic discovery that linked ALL blues eyes to 1 ancestor

buncha inbreds hahahahhaah jk

Neither my wife or I have blue eyes.. and I still have a blonde hair blue eyed little boy. He looks exactly like my father when he was a baby.

Gonna just have to keep growing wider my friend. That's what all the other short people do. LOL
Son of a bitch.... :(
blue eyes are just eyes without pigmentation lol, its actually a birth defect and more than 150 million people or 2.2% have blue eyes
gives u the highest rates of eye cancer (uveal melanoma), macular degeneration (age related) ARMD progression

green eyes are the rarest :winkfinger: but cannot be passed on unless both are green or 1 green/1 blue
Soooo, what you're saying is, it's rare, and I'm more special than most of you :)
i also remember reading about a genetic discovery that linked ALL blues eyes to 1 ancestor
If you can't keep it in the pants, keep it in the family :winkfinger:
buncha inbreds hahahahhaah jk
You're making me quote you too much...

Neither my wife or I have blue eyes.. and I still have a blonde hair blue eyed little boy. He looks exactly like my father when he was a baby.

If you're son is anything like mine, I think he's going to pull mad bitches when he gets older LOL

If you're son is anything like mine, I think he's going to pull mad bitches when he gets older LOL

No doubt my friend.. he already does. Both my boys try hooking me up at the grocery store all the time. They are fucking amazing at it. LOL. They even do it when my wife is with us.

my boys got green eyes like me

4 and 2, and i cant stop the 4yr old flattening the 2 yr old 20 times a day

anyone had this?

maybe you are not the father?:thinking:

lol, Joking.

I would never be a sperm donor especially for someone I know. It just feels wrong to me.

i tease hell out of my wife on here and in RL, but id walk into traffic smiling before id hurt her or do anything that might make me lose her!

im not ashamed to admit, her and my boys are all thats important in my life!

Back