• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bottled Water

Max. Q

Capricorn
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ever wonder what's in those little bottles of water you pick up at the health club or those gallon jugs you lug home from the supermarket?
FORTUNE
Tuesday, March 4, 2003
By Lawrence A. Armour

Poland Spring did. Back in the early 1900s every bottle of the natural spring water from Maine contained an offer: "$500 reward for evidence which secures conviction of any person for refilling bottles bearing our trademark or for selling as Poland water any water not from Poland Spring." That was long ago, of course ... but hold on. The labels on every bottle of today's Evian water contain a line that reads, "Do not refill."

Despite the pretty pictures on the labels that would lead us to believe that the water inside comes from towering glaciers or crystal-clear springs, 25% or more of the bottled water we buy is drawn from municipal sources--filtered to remove minerals and things that might be bad for us, but from the very same reservoirs that supply our homes and apartments. We're not, by the way, talking fly-by-nights. Pepsi's Aquafina and Coke's Dasani, the country's top-selling brands of bottled water, come from municipal sources.

more....

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/thisjustin/0,15704,428850,00.html

Yep.

I saw a news report about that like a year ago. Pretty surprising how they put up mountains and shit on the label but in reality its just extra filtered faucet water, lol.

Makes sense!

I had noticed what i thought was a difference in the taste between bottled waters a while ago, and thought it was just my imagination... but Dasani and Aquafina really dont taste as good as Poland Spring. It sort of leaves an aftertaste in your mouth. Buy a bottle of each and try it!

Actually, I went to college with a guy who's uncle worked for a popular spring water company in canada (he refused to tell us which one ). He said that it is not just water in there but addictive chemicals (addictive like caffeine) which make us keep wanting to drink bottle water and make us prefer one brand over another.

I like Vodka myself....

I like Vodka myself....

Yeah, that always helps. Especially post work out to replete liver alcohol.

Yeah, I tried refilling a bottle once, and it melted. The burn on my hand didn't heal for 3 months, I'll never do that again.

I guess it really is magical, special water.

Back