• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH Benefits

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lets hear from you guys about benefits you are having with Zs quality HGH.For me the fat loss has been EXTREME. But- it seems to be more extreme around where I inject ? Better sleep- some great dreams (hotties) alawys a plus for me. I am on 5 IUs daily Sundays off -going to drop to 4. Is a hell of a deal as one kit lasts a month .OK- lets hear it guys:winkfinger: -Thanks-OD

Define extreme.

I have never run GH and im pretty pumped right now with what ive been reading about the quality and the price.. I think adding this in the arsenal would be a game changer.. I know it takes months to see size results but what about the fat loss?

I have fullness all over in the muscle bellies and I'm staying lean without much cardio or dieting.

I like 5iu 6 days per week but recently went to 10iu just to feel it out. My hands are pretty swollen so I may back down the dose.

Sorry for the dumb noob question, but when you say "kit" what does that mean?

I'm curious how much fat loss a 6' 300lb budda might accomplish with such a treatment along with a modified trt dose. like 500/w test.

I'm curious how much fat loss a 6' 300lb budda might accomplish with such a treatment along with a modified trt dose. like 500/w test.

It's a lot more than that, at that weight depending on bf will drop some! Wife runs 2 to 3 iu a day low bf, lines around eyes completely gone! Out neighbor who is 21yrs old was commenting yesterday when we were in the hot tub how hot she looks with no wrinkles! Sex drive has increased for wife, overall feeling of being in a better mood, lean muscle I could go on and on with the list!!! Have 300 iu on the way so I can try!

I really want to try hgh but might wait a few more years.

I can't give you exact BF-I will just tell you I think it is the main benefit with HGH for me. Nothing burns fat like HGH IMO-Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
I have found many VERY COOL benefits to using HGH!

The one that I didn't expect - was how it effects the slowing of hair loos.

I'm 45 and don't have any signs of balding at all - however prior to using HGH
I was noticing some shedding in the sink of my bathroom...

... "not a drastic amount - but enough for me to take inventory on what I did see." :hmmm:

The other thing I like - other than the muscles and visuals - is how I always feel like
I'm in the zone - and I think this is why so many pro athletes run HGH. :)

This is a "must have" for me ... "love it!" :D

I have found many VERY COOL benefits to using HGH!

The one that I didn't expect - was how it effects the slowing of hair loos.

I'm 45 and don't have any signs of balding at all - however prior to using HGH
I was noticing some shedding in the sink of my bathroom...

... "not a drastic amount - but enough for me to take inventory on what I did see." :hmmm:

The other thing I like - other than the muscles and visuals - is how I always feel like
I'm in the zone - and I think this is why so many pro athletes run HGH. :)

This is a "must have" for me ... "love it!" :D

I ahve also noticed this repo, my wife loves how it makes her hair look too.

I would love to try some but still on the fence about it .I tried some frag 196-191 last year and it caused my sugar levels to bottom out. :thinking: Dont know if in fact it was real frag or insulin.

Yeah - I wasn't even looking for this.

It was something I just noticed and even waited about a month or so
to say anything just to make sure it wasn't (pardon the pun) in my head. :)

By the way - both of you are looking great ... "it looks like you two are doing all the right things." :thumbs:

Back