• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar, Eq, Test Prop Cycle?

BigLefty

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 6'3" 195, if i wanted to run a cycle with anavar, test prop, and eq how often and what dosage should i be using and for how long? Also, what do i need to run for pct, how much, and how long?

I really wonder if anyone reads the stickies before posting this kind of question? Or furthermore do any research on their own?

Test prop and EQ... You are so ready for AAS.

No point in running prop and EQ together. You need to shoot the prop EOD atleast and EQ can be done once a week. Run enanthate with it for example instead of propionate.

And in any case, 6,3" 195 is not ready for AAS tbh.

Test prop and EQ can be used together if you are willing to do a 14 to 16 week cycle pinning ed or eod.
Break down the weekly EQ dose into smaller daily doses and add to test prop pin which helps with prop pip.

I see no point in running prop with EQ. The reason you pick prop over enanthate is the quick start and a fast way out. You'll still have the undecylenate clearing your system for 2-3 weeks before you can start PCT so might as well save yourself the trouble of ED/EOD pinning and go with enanthate/cypionate.

Im 6'3" 195, if i wanted to run a cycle with anavar, test prop, and eq how often and what dosage should i be using and for how long? Also, what do i need to run for pct, how much, and how long?
What are your goals for this cycle? btw, everyone that has posted pretty much hit the nail on the head! why don't you get some natty muscle base to begin with before turning to aas??? It's no magic potion! You need to get your nutrition and training in check before you go jumping on the juice! Seriously! I see, every day, people that have been juicin for ten yrs and they look the same as they did ten yrs ago....diet is 60%, training is 25%, that there juice is only 15%.... we can all help you bro, but hard work.... and a little research on your part is crucial!!! for one thing, you're gonna get ripped off...cause you have no idea what you're doing(putting that nicely...constructive criticism) and your local juice shack will see you coming from a mile away......you're gonna get bunk shit, then grow off placebo effect just because you think you have the juice of the Gods in you.....

Didn't you just post in another thread that you're 19 and don't ever plan on using steroids?

Back