• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Propecia

Kirk B

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does anyone know where to get real propecia and if i need it when i get in the shower i see like 10 hairs each time i don't want to lose my hair it runs in the fam my mom is worse then my dad and her dad had a full head of hair so idk what to do should i get it and where from and cheap and real i'm very poor thank you if this is in the wrong section sorry bros

if not what is good to use that you will see results pretty fast i'm not ready to loss mt hair or give up juicing lol thanks fellas you guys are some good bros on here

I would never cycle if I had any hair loss.

Great example of a very bad short term investment.

does anyone know where to get real propecia and if i need it when i get in the shower i see like 10 hairs each time i don't want to lose my hair it runs in the fam my mom is worse then my dad and her dad had a full head of hair so idk what to do should i get it and where from and cheap and real i'm very poor thank you if this is in the wrong section sorry bros

Adverse effectsSide effects of finasteride include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal ejaculation (7.2%), decreased ejaculatory volume (0.9% to 2.8%), abnormal sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia (2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%), ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain. According to the product package insert, resolution occurred in men who discontinued therapy with finasteride due to these side effects and in most men who continued therapy. The PPI also states that patients have reported persisting erectile dysfunction despite discontinuing the drug. In December 2010, Merck added depression as a side effect of finasteride.[SUP][6][/SUP]

^^ id rather go bald than limp!

me too its not bad losing the hair it's like a few when i wash it i think thats normal but who knows idk fuck it i know i'm not getting the propecia now lol

you lose up to 100 per day normally
i think once it passes 150 ur trouble will start to become noticable over time

Back