• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who is the best looking member on IM

Who is the best looking member on IM? (Poll 1 of 2)

• benj

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • heavyiron

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • KOS

• stfuandliftbitch

• ontopthegame85

• Saney

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • theCaptn'

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Prince

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gena Marie

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • SFW

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who would you say looks the best on IM???

Even though he is only 5'2" I think I would have to go with Ben or HeavyIron because he is taller than Ben. For da sisters I would go with Miss Springsteen or LisaoRX. What is everyone else???s opinion? Pictures are encouraged. Maybe whoever gets the most votes a couple of sponsors could PM me of what they would like to reward the hard work of two members. One would be a sister and the other would be a brother. If you are a sponsor and interested in this please pm me please. Thanks IM family now let???s sees which sponsors put in first.

I would like to run it to next Friday if Sponsors throw some cookies into the por?????

Is this homo week or something? There's been an abundance of gay threads in AG lately.

I'm prettiest.

curt-coat.jpg

donttakeyourselfsoseriously.jpg

kim-curt-paint.jpg

IZ SO REAL!!1! STFU!

:wtf: ben is only 5'2? he'll definitely win if its changed to shortest member on IM.

:wtf: ben is only 5'2? he'll definitely win if its changed to shortest member on IM.

Ben is 6'6" and 350 lbs. at 9% bf. This is teh Interwebz, GDI! :paddle:

LW. J/k! I'd have to say Miss Springsteen. She's fuckable and has nice tits. For guys, I'd say Silver back. JK again. I'd say Heavy Iron. If jackedness were a Harley, I'd mount him and ride him across this forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Well i am the most popular photo shopped guy here……no homo

Capt'n hands down.

:daydream:

This. Especially when I'm barebacking him from behind and he turns his head to give me that special wink. At that point I go all American Psycho, stroke harder, and start flexing in the mirror.

This. Especially when I'm barebacking him from behind and he turns his head back to give me that special wink. At that point I go all American Psycho and start flexing in the mirror.

Long time no C. I agree. The captn loves it when you lean over and give him some tongue from the side whilst barebacking him and giving him a reach-around at the same time. Sorry if you thought you were the only one. He's become the Keeper of IM forums. :sorry:

Long time no C. I agree. The captn loves it when you lean over and give him some tongue from the side whilst barebacking him and giving him a reach-around at the same time. Sorry if you thought you were the only one. He's become the Keeper of IM forums. :sorry:

I knew I wasn't the only one. That's why I make sure to transmit chlamydia each and every time. Fwiw Gears, I would've voted for you, but I was afraid the other guys would see right through me... and they'd know I've fallen for you. (no Top Gun)

Well, that, and also because you're a cross-dresser and not a real transexual like that hawt Aussie piece of ass.

Tesla's got the sweetest dome! He's like a white, jerked Kojak! :daydream:

Believe bunnygirl just registered. :thinking:

easter-bunny.jpg
:ohyeah:

For a sec curt I thought that was you dressed up showing how you truly feel deep down inside. No pun intended. Jk curt just trying to keep everyone laughing.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333956501687.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333956501687.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 61
Any sponsor be willing to donate some goodies to da cause. Maybe da boss Mr. Prince willing to donate a couple of t-shirts? Let's go sponsors please, need some pm 's

What do you mean White jerked Kojak........Kojak was white I thought. :lol:

Damn nigg . . who was that cool 70's negro then? :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
Lol he was greek. Gracile or atlanto mediterranid caucasian.

Who loves ya baby?

kojak-telly-sevalas.jpg

miss springsteen is hawt

what about that Irish sheila, everyone think she is hot still?

Can I get one Sponsor to offer at least one or two goodies to the stack? I would along with the other guys who don't use AAS appreciate it. I am willing to put 10ml of prop in the basket if some others will help by pitching in??? I would like to get the winner about 30mls, but pics will be required. I think that is fair. Comments???

what about that Irish sheila, everyone think she is hot still?

shes NOT irish

and yeah shes hot, thought id leave her out of this one cause shes getting a ton of shit already for what i dont fucken know

for the guys, captn and secdrl, curt of course is an adonis and above this mere mortal comp

Can I get one Sponsor to offer at least one or two goodies to the stack? I would along with the other guys who don't use AAS appreciate it. I am willing to put 10ml of prop in the basket if some others will help by pitching in??? I would like to get the winner about 30mls, but pics will be required. I think that is fair. Comments???

I would love a IM shirt, i have a MD shirt and where it to bed…….

shes NOT irish

and yeah shes hot, thought id leave her out of this one cause shes getting a ton of shit already for what i dont fucken know

for the guys, captn and secdrl, curt of course is an adonis and above this mere mortal comp

i know she/he is not Irish, i was just weighing in on he whole she’s a he thing, had me fooled……...

Back