• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

expected loss after first cycle

Coop817

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I realize everyone's body reacts differently to coming "off"...that being said, is there a rule of thumb for what you can expect to lose after you come off of your first cycle...with proper PCT, calories kept high, and workout volume lowered but still heavy and intense..?

Mayb you guys can weigh in on what you held onto or lost...after "proper" pct

Depends on how long your off... Eventually you will lose everything if you go off for long enough the body will balance itself out. Although I do think their are some permanent effects to Tren but that's just an opinion. If you cycle for 12 weeks and gain 20 lbs. 10 of that is water so if you go off for 12 weeks you can expect to retain 5-10 lbs.

Another factor is how far you've gone before hitting the gas. If you haven't gained much naturally you can put on 30+ lbs and keep 20.

nby - this is what i was thinking. To be honest, regardless of what they say, very few people really have reached their genetic potential before starting to run gear....I'm sure i have not, so my hope is that with a proper PCT and follow through, i would hope to keep a descent portion of what i put on..we'll see

nby - this is what i was thinking. To be honest, regardless of what they say, very few people really have reached their genetic potential before starting to run gear....I'm sure i have not, so my hope is that with a proper PCT and follow through, i would hope to keep a descent portion of what i put on..we'll see

Ok coop well scientific studies show testosterone levels start declining at age 35 or so, so you are not going to reach your natural genetic limit until around that age. So how old are you?

I'm 37. I know, that even with 5 years of serious training, proper diet, etc...I probably have not reched my genetic max....so hopefully that means i will hold onto a large % of what i have gained.....?

I'm 37. I know, that even with 5 years of serious training, proper diet, etc...I probably have not reched my genetic max....so hopefully that means i will hold onto a large % of what i have gained.....?

In your case I would totally think about TRT. Why not? Forget pct...

Back