• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help me layout my next cycle using what i have

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
he guys i am wanting to see some ideas for my next cycle.my goals are the same as allways to get cutt and ripped.my stats are 35 years old 5-9 5-10 idk 230-240 ilbs my bf is probally 15-18%.my diet and workout will be mainly on point.ok so i have lots of test e,npp 2 vilas totall of 2000mg not a lot i know mainly just want it for the joints.i am going to be geting 1or 2 bottles of beastdrol.and i have 1 vial of tren ace tottal of 1000mg.i have never ran npp or tren i am not going to buy any more of this until i see how i do on them espically the tren.so my main guestion is when should i put the tren and npp into the cycle and all so when to put the beastdrol in.i am thinking somthing like teste all the way thru 14 to 16 weeks then beastdrol and npp on the front side then finshing with tren but there would be a gap of a couple weeks with just test after npp runs out and when i start the tren the last 4 or 5 weeks i will be low dosing the tren to see how it goes.thanks

Low dosing tren isn`t worth it. If you don`t have enough, simply don`t run it.
If you are running ONLY what you have stick with the test and beastdrol. Run beast on the front end to kick the test(you won`t feel test for 4-5 weeks) and then again the last month. It actually seems kinda foolish to run ONLY what you have. Wait intil you have what you WANT to run and do it right. I`ve run cycle with stuff I had on hand but never if there wasn`t enough of something to make sense.

um this is not no where near my first cycle.i am wanting to use the tren to see how i do with sides i think 1000mg of tren ace i should be enough to see how i will respond.and npp i was going to low dose for the joint benfit which most people run deca or npp for this at arround 200mg a week.my main guestion is should i try the tren at the begining of the cycle or the end.i think what i will do is use npp for the first 6 -8 weeks then add the tren a at the end i am going to run one bottle of beast at the start and one at the end. i think test e,beast and tren will finish nicley together.

Run the tren at the end. If you run it in the beginning and stop/run out/whatever, the rest of you cycle won`t feel right.
If you end with tren, get ready for the sides. Especially with beast. Night sweats, insomnia, headaches, pumps, etc. However, you should cut nicely with tren/test/beast IF your diet is on track.

why do you say be ready for the sides if i choose to end cycle with tren?

Back