• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IP Yellow Tops

GarlicChicken

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, I've been meaning to post these for a the last few days, and just now getting to it. I got these from a domestic sponsor here, who I think is great.

Personal Info:
Bodyweight: ~162lbs
Height: 5'6"
Drug Usage: Currently on 3rd cycle, will be blasting and cruising indefinitely after this point. First cycle was way too young, lost all gains. Second was good, but even with over 4000cals/day post cycle I still lost the 9lbs I gained. I started at 123lbs fat, and put on ~50lbs of muscle. Apparently, as ridiculous as it is, I've already reached my genetic limit. My testosterone has always been low as well, at 423 when I was 19yrs old.
Current cycle:

Test Prop: 400mg/week
Tren Ace: 350mg/week
Proviron: 25mg/day
hGH: 4iu/day, IV or IM (Only been on three weeks)

Protocol:

11:48 AM: Injected 10iu IP Yellow Top rhGH intra-muscularly into belly of right tricep with 1/2" insulin syringe.

3:18 PM: Have blood drawn at Labcorp for Growth Hormone, Serum.

Results: Growth Hormone, Serum level ~18.9ng/mL

I would say this is a success. However, I am going to be conducting a personal study to see how body mass affects serum levels. I have a friend who is ~220 who will be getting a serum test on the same batch. I will also find other volunteers, big and small. I will make an entire thread when I deem it is relatively completed.

uploadfromtaptalk1334081654922.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1334081692448.jpg

Here's a pic of me for reference, so no one says I'm too damn small lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1334082433080.jpg

If anybody has any more questions please either post them on here or PM me. Thanks for your time.

Your diet is tight as hell, nice job. You look great!

pretty effin ripped. thanks for posting

look good bro...good to see IP is selling legit GH too.... just curious , at 25 you plan on blast and cruise indefinately?.... i know im old school (twice your age) but i have always read staying on year round year after year is bad ....is there some studies i failed to read?...at 51 i still just do 1-2 cycles per year and keep them 3-4 months with the same off in between....i hate being off but have always put my long term health first....not being a smart ass really..... just curious

snake

look good bro...good to see IP is selling legit GH too.... just curious , at 25 you plan on blast and cruise indefinately?.... i know im old school (twice your age) but i have always read staying on year round year after year is bad ....is there some studies i failed to read?...at 51 i still just do 1-2 cycles per year and keep them 3-4 months with the same off in between....i hate being off but have always put my long term health first....not being a smart ass really..... just curious

snake

Yeah, I plan on being on until the day I die. I was gonna end up needing to go on trt before long anyway. Once I reach a suitable point I'll probably quit blasting and just cruise at a replacement dose indef. On replacement doses, the health impact is very minimal. It's the higher dose blasting that gets you, especially orals.

And to be perfectly honest...I'm not really in it for the health. I'm in it to get big lol

Nice results but injecting HGH IV is a terrible idea. The Chinese HGH products have been shown to have contaminants. Do you really want those in your blood stream. Subq or IM will allow some filtering of these objects but it seems IV just asking for trouble. Be careful.

Yeah, I plan on being on until the day I die. I was gonna end up needing to go on trt before long anyway. Once I reach a suitable point I'll probably quit blasting and just cruise at a replacement dose indef. On replacement doses, the health impact is very minimal. It's the higher dose blasting that gets you, especially orals.

And to be perfectly honest...I'm not really in it for the health. I'm in it to get big lol

appreciate your honesty
thanks
snake

Nice results but injecting HGH IV is a terrible idea. The Chinese HGH products have been shown to have contaminants. Do you really want those in your blood stream. Subq or IM will allow some filtering of these objects but it seems IV just asking for trouble. Be careful.

Ah...not much filtering. If any contaminates were to deposit themselves anywhere they would still be absorbed into your blood stream. It's only a matter of time. Any time you inject something, whether it be sub-q, IM, or IV, you will still absorb everything in it, it just goes slower or faster depending on the method used.

Back