• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ron Paul admits in speech to public that the FDA And Big Pharma ???are in bed together???

You should see the look of surprise on my face right now.

They should drop the Food part from FDA

They should drop the Food part from FDA

I have to disagree with this. They get a lot of money from the food companies. Just like they do from Big Pharma.

The surprise is a politician saying it publicly.

he has always been pretty vocal about select topics but he also said he was getting out of politics soon. anybody that hadn't realized that the FDA is a joke by now, has been living under a rock.

ron paul brings up a lot of common sense points about what's been wrong with the government, but one man can't change jack squat. if the CIA had Patton wacked he doesn't stand a freaking chance.

I think the term "admit" is a misnomer.

It's been widely known that Big Pharma and the FDA are in cahoots.

IIRC, the 9 member FDA panel that approve drugs that can go on the market is a very dodgy process.

IML Gear Cream!
FDA loves big pharma companies because they pay them out the ass to approve new drugs. New drugs= more patients=more money for both. It's ashame because half the drugs end of killing hundreds of thousands of people. A trial of a product on 500 people shows some side effects...but releasing it to the entire country based on those small trials is f'n insane. They're more worried about dietary supplements because they're not getting $ off of anything

Thank you Mr. Paul for revealing nothing!

You want to score points by making a great revealtion, tell us that ufo's are real and we have captured vehicles or elvis is still alive.

But come on, the FDA and big pharma are in cahoots...Really!?

Duh, next he's going to tell us this is the reason why healthcare is so expensive in the US....

Wait wait wait..... Big pharma, THE Big pharma is in bed with the FDA? I've gotta write this down.

What is this FDA that Ron Paul speaks of?....:roflmao:

I love Ron Paul, his kid Rand is even better. Maybe the tea party and Paul's can break the hold of corruption on the government. Some republicans will come to the light, doubtful any democrats will though, they want full on nanny state control and their asses wiped for life.

I love Ron Paul, his kid Rand is even better. Maybe the tea party and Paul's can break the hold of corruption on the government. Some republicans will come to the light, doubtful any democrats will though, they want full on nanny state control and their asses wiped for life.

You can't be serious? I love Ron Paul, and Rand is a fucking idiot. He is nowhere as smart and doesn't have the ability to articulate his views. He is a simple regurgitator.

you have the Dems confused with the GOP...the nanny state is the invention of the right not the left. afterall they are the ones that brought globalization and neo-liberal economic policy's to the US.

you can't change history....

Back