• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

You wanted Proof, well here it is......

Nice picture.. Looks like some shit right out of Ghost Recon.. (PS2)

amazing technology

Notice the date on the pictures?

April 25th, 2000...

The article even says its from the date in 2000. Wonder where them fuckers ended up. After training in that plane................

The place looks like a dick in a pussy.

Originally posted by MJ23
Nice picture.. Looks like some shit right out of Ghost Recon.. (PS2)

Rogue Spear, Ghost Recon, all great and fun games. I play on the PC though.

You know what.........If Hans Blix found them he would tell Sadaam he found them and to hide them. He would not tell anyone! I have a million dollars I want To give you! You must believe me because you believe everything else Frusht.

Originally posted by dg806
You know what.........If Hans Blix found them he would tell Sadaam he found them and to hide them. He would not tell anyone! I have a million dollars I want To give you! You must believe me because you believe everything else Frusht.

Dg, if you believe the propaganda our country spews out of its ass, YOU'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING!

Originally posted by RCfootball87
Dg, if you believe the propaganda our country spews out of its ass, YOU'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING!
I don't believe everything........I never said I did or didn't. I know Bush is not lying about this though. It would take an idiot not to see the truth!

The sad thing DG, is someday his generation will run OUR country. How scary is that?

Back