• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice- cycle shortened for 3 weeks

Bigred111

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cycle start date 2/27/12

2ND cycle- Test E 400mg/12ml, Super Dmz first 4 weeks and 500mg test/week, extem 12.5 eod.
I upped dosage to 750mg a week for the last two weeks. Cycle is going great, good gains and feeling awesome. My plan was to run cycle for 16 weeks. I have all of the PCT products in place when the time comes.

Ran into a problem. My supplier is unable to get my remaining Test that I bought for three weeks. Not sure what happened and dont care, I am just pissed that I have to stop in the middle of the cycle when things were going so good. Anyways, cant dwell on it just next time I will not start without having all products on hand!!

What I need is advice on what I should take in the mean time while I wait for my Test. I plan on continuing cycle with adding some EQ to the mix. Should I order some Prohormones- halo-extreme, super dmz, etc.. My system is just down already and it doesnt make sense to start any PCT if I am going to start with Test again in a couple of weeks. Please help, I want to continue to grow!!!!! Thanks

Are you completely out of test now? If you do have a little, even 2 mls worth you could cruise at 200 mg for two weeks while waiting.

All out, I took the last shot on 4/9- had 1/2 cc left, 200mgs. Was to get my remaining vials today. I have test support left from the Super dmx, but that shit is crap IMO

THIS IS WHY WE PREACH TO YOU!!!! Have EVERYTHING in hand from your first pin, vial and pill through your last tab of PCT. The ONLY thing you can buy day to day/week to week is food. You can not control something until it is in your hands.

I know have everything on hand, but I was assured that I was to have the remaining vials to complete my cycle but unfortunately I ran into this problem. Let focus on the positive and what I can do to help the process along until I receive the rest of my supplies.

I need to ask but what is "PGCL"

Back