• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why ?

Why make this thread James?

^^^ best part of him ran down the leg of the whore he calls mom as the next nigger pushed his cock in...

For the sake of 1 fucken condom, JUST FUCKEN 1, chj may ur parents be eternally fucked in the ass in hell for casting u on society!

If I were to evaporate coolhandjames, could I use the concentrate to poison neighborhood trolls?

IML Gear Cream!
Cool dude
Isn't it ?

Why make this thread James?
Because i give something for you to life for.

Why do I want to cram a hot fork in my eye every time I see Coolfag post?
Because all you can see is the head of my cock. (slowly entering your mouth)

If I were to evaporate coolhandjames, could I use the concentrate to poison neighborhood trolls?
I am... it would take an irreparable force to move me.

Look imbecile you must kill yourself immediately, everyone hates you here, get it done Princess

Azzhole cherishes his 6 red stars as much as his bbing expo experiences.

HOW SAD.

Let us know your own expo experiences and note the Homo Games you attended last year, but the body building one’s.

All I can say is wow.

This is an awesomely bad thread.

Couldn't agree more....

While your mouth is open can i occupy it ?

I'm talking about this---> :blowjob:

You are just beggin for me to bend you over and pound rectum with the business end of a baseball bat, aren't you?

You are just beggin for me to bend you over and pound rectum with the business end of a baseball bat, aren't you?
Make sure to save some of your energy for the jello pool. I'm gonna go rob the local Kroger of all the cherry flavor and break out the garden hose. Maybe tie up Coolhand to a tree for a cuckold slave?

IML Gear Cream!
Make sure to save some of your energy for the jello pool. I'm gonna go rob the local Kroger of all the cherry flavor and break out the garden hose. Maybe tie up Coolhand to a tree for a cuckold slave?

Ah Rulers, how I've missed you. You know how to make a girl's panties nice and sloppy.

Better men than yourself have tried...

They didn't have me on their team, baby.

*kisses

Bring those sloppy panties with you, we can laugh at coolhandslave while he wears them. Might put the dartgun to use and make the li'l guy dance for his supper.

Last edited:
Bring those sloppy panties with you, we can laugh at coolhandslave while he wears them. Might put the dartgun to use and make the li'l guy dance for his supper.

He'd enjoy himself, that's for sure...

I had night fire qualification tonite and I noticed I had one, just one Hornady XTP HP Round left. Nothing would satisfy me more then to chamber that one round and put it right between the running lights of this guy------->
43368d1333073025-ban-james.jpg

I usually do wear the girls panties while we're fuckin'... They like the fact i'm in touch with my feminine side.

He'd enjoy himself, that's for sure...

You must be sum kinda slut gettin your kicks from a website such as this... god i'd love to fuck that asshole.

I had night fire qualification tonite and I noticed I had one, just one Hornady XTP HP Round left. Nothing would satisfy me more then to chamber that one round and put it right between the running lights of this guy------->
43368d1333073025-ban-james.jpg

This is funny for 2 reasons...

1. That's not a picture of Coolhandjames = The pied Piper of cool

B. Your Dainty hands are made for jerkin cock's like mine... not playin' wif guns.

And it reached its lowest point with your presence.

Again...Slammed !

^^ not its not, but its the pic u pretend is u on ur old myspace page lmao!

LOSER! at first i didnt double check the pic cause that guy looks like a faggy, whining little homo...aka CHJ

But LW pointed out its not u, leaving us to assume ur actually look WORSE than that fag! (if thats possible!)

You must be sum kinda slut gettin your kicks from a website such as this... god i'd love to fuck that asshole.

Well you can stop PMing me to see if I like internet dick. You have no chance.

^^ not its not, but its the pic u pretend is u on ur old myspace page lmao!

LOSER! at first i didnt double check the pic cause that guy looks like a faggy, whining little homo...aka CHJ

But LW pointed out its not u, leaving us to assume ur actually look WORSE than that fag! (if thats possible!)

Seriously you need psychological help.

Back