• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why ?

Wasn't Saney CellarDoor? :lol:

..... truth be told, I had 2 gimmicks back then , that's how crazy it was .... but it was a lot of fun, which it ain't anymore... nobody posts lately , and if they do , it's rarely funny...... :bawling::blah::blah::blah::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

maybe one day...

maybe one day...

....... don't hold your breath ... :mad:

Weightlifter.gif

..... truth be told, I had 2 gimmicks back then , that's how crazy it was .... but it was a lot of fun, which it ain't anymore... nobody posts lately , and if they do , it's rarely funny...... :bawling::blah::blah::blah::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:
I only had one gimmick and that was potato on ASF what were your gimmicks

I only had one gimmick and that was potato on ASF what were your gimmicks

... one was '69grunt'.... my excuse was that I was getting 'negged' to hell , I thought I could 'rep' myself with some help from my gimmicks , it didn't work out like I was hoping for... I didn't understand how the 'neg' thing worked .. lol

... one was '69grunt'.... my excuse was that I was getting 'negged' to hell , I thought I could 'rep' myself with some help from my gimmicks , it didn't work out like I was hoping for... I didn't understand how the 'neg' thing worked .. lol
negged

IML Gear Cream!
i thought you were going to say coolhand since you did bump this thread

i thought you were going to say coolhand since you did bump this thread

.... no heck , lol ... chj was a amusing pain in the ass, the reason i'm bumping old threads is because they were made before prince destroyed AG with the loss of the rep stars & the like button .. a time when this site was a riot, you could come here anytime of day or night, & get a laugh.. now it's a death site .. there were only 1 or 2 posts all weekend , & they were from me or you or roid....... even the 'mods ' weren't posting, but the mods only post boring shit anyway.... they must be hanging out at ASF........ :headbang:

.... no heck , lol ... chj was a amusing pain in the ass, the reason i'm bumping old threads is because they were made before prince destroyed AG with the loss of the rep stars & the like button .. a time when this site was a riot, you could come here anytime of day or night, & get a laugh.. now it's a death site .. there were only 1 or 2 posts all weekend , & they were from me or you or roid....... even the 'mods ' weren't posting, but the mods only post boring shit anyway.... they must be hanging out at ASF........ :headbang:
I did like the like button, but if people were only here for a fake and meaningless point system, then I have to think they themselves are fake and meaningless, just saying

I did like the like button, but if people were only here for a fake and meaningless point system, then I have to think they themselves are fake and meaningless, just saying

.... my point is, that there is nobody here anymore .. as far as "fake and meaningless" goes, we don't have to worry about that , when the place is empty, if you catch my drift....... :wits:

I came back, but all I hear are crickets, and I miss the good ol' days - which was about four years ago. WHAT the hell happened? Whatever it is - whoever is to blame - it sucks, and they need to be tortured.

I came back, but all I hear are crickets, and I miss the good ol' days - which was about four years ago. WHAT the hell happened? Whatever it is - whoever is to blame - it sucks, and they need to be tortured.

I believe theCaptn' is where the blame lies and I agree he should be tortured.....:coffee:

Its all your fault, we made several threads about it

IML Gear Cream!

... you are correct grasshopper ...... :daydream:
grasshopper-series-1-movie.gif

I believe theCaptn' is where the blame lies and I agree he should be tortured.....:coffee:

I hate tickling.

Prince is the real villain here. That Lamborghini driving jew cocksucker :(

Hormones, erm, I mean gears, torture, villains, pestilence (grasshoppers?!)

I can live with that. So, who likes pain?

And why won't my goddamn smilies work? I want the person who is in charge of emoticons fired.

Hormones, erm, I mean gears, torture, villains, pestilence (grasshoppers?!)

I can live with that. So, who likes pain?

And why won't my goddamn smilies work? I want the person who is in charge of emoticons fired.

....... the 'smilies' don't work ,because in AG there is nothing to smile about..... :grouphug:

lol,YOURS work! am I being punished for leaving, or coming back??

lol,YOURS work! am I being punished for leaving, or coming back??

..... in your case niki, I'd like to believe that a little spanking would be in order for either ..... :kissu:;)
6cf997ae29479ca938379783aa0abed4.jpg

Ya got me me coming AND going? ONLY if you can lift more than I do, deal?

I got better pics, but I'm shy and not so savvy with my new pc or what is now IM.....

Oh, and I second theCapt'n.........

no tickling!!

Back