• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

JWA's OSTA Rx Log

jwa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats:
6'1
195lbs
12-13% bf (estimate)

Supplements:
Main: OSTA Rx
PreWo: Craze
Amino Acids: ModernBCAA/RecoverPro
Protein: MP Combat
Additional Goodies: Bulk P-Slin, Yellow Gold, Multi, and Choline Citrate

Goal: Put on [good] weight. I realized I'm in a situation where I'm not big enough to cut and my bf% isn't low enough to all out bulk. I'll just be slowly recomping. Hopefully OSTA can help out with this. So if I can get some muscle gain/bf% lost that would be excellent. I'll also take muscle gain while maintaining bf%.

Any questions shoot them towards me

Today was Day 1. I'll be posting macros and training later in the evening.

will be running an Osta log also soon - in to see how it works for you.
Btw' where did you pick up the P-slin - I didn't know it was still available?

will be running an Osta log also soon - in to see how it works for you.
Btw' where did you pick up the P-slin - I didn't know it was still available?

I'll send a PM your way about that.

Day 1

Nutrition
Total Calories: 2,435
Fat: 70.3g
Carbs (Fiber): 263g (48.8g)
Protein: 200.5g

Training
Squats
12x225 12x245 10x275
Alt. Seated DB Curls
3x16x30s (8L/8R)
Incline IsoPress (Plate-loaded)
3x8x190
IsoPress (Plate-loaded)
8x190 8x240
VBAR Pulldown
3x15x120
DB Shrugs
20x80s 20x80s 15x80s

Notes: I just started incorporating incline into my workout, so I'm hoping to get stronger in that area. I workout in the AM as soon as the gym opens (6am) on MWF and try to hit my whole body.

Day 2

Nutrition
Total Calories: 2,178
Fat: 39.8g
Carbs (Fiber): 220.4g (27.8g)
Protein: 227.3g

Day 3

Nutrition
Total Calories: 2,796
Fat: 98.7g
Carbs (Fiber): 234g (11.7g)
Protein: 236.5g

Training
Squats
8x225 8x275 8x275 10x225
Alt. DB Curls
2x16x35s (8L/8R) 2x20x30s
10x190 8x200 5x220 5x220
IsoPress (Plate-loaded)
14x190 8x240
VBAR Pulldown
3x15x120
DB Shrugs
20x80s 20x80s 15x80s

Nothing to note yet.

In for the review. Lets see what this stuff can do.

IML Gear Cream!
In for the ride...very interested, Was unable to log this as in the UK..so let's see If it's worth the money.

Definitely looking forward to this, especially since there aren't many logs out there yet. I assume you're dosing at 20mg a day?

I'm running Osta already but not so good with logs. I'll keep an eye on yours!

I'll be posting weekend and today's nutrition/training soon. I planned to do that today but realized I have a paper due tomorrow so I'll be doing that for the night, but if I get the chance I will update this.

I do want to say that it is not a week in yet but my muscles feel fuller, my boys are hanging low (and full), and the sex drive is buzzing.

Day 4

Nutrition
Total Calories: 2,981
Fat: 119g
Carbs (Fiber): 227.6g (12.6g)
Protein: 255g

Day 5

Nutrition
Total Calories: 1,767
Fat: 35.7g
Carbs (Fiber): 132.8g (19.4g)
Protein: 218g

Day 6

Nutrition
Total Calories: 2,968
Fat: 61g
Carbs (Fiber): 405g (31.6g)
Protein: 207g

Training
Squats
2x8x225 10x245
Alt. Seated DB Curls
3x16x30s (8L/8R)
8x190 2x5x210 5x221
IsoPress (Plate-loaded)
14x190 10x210
VBAR Pulldown
2x [15x120>15x100]
DB Shrugs
30x55s 20x75s 20x80s

Notes: Muscles are feeling fuller. Vascularity is seemingly up. Felt a little out of it Monday morning at the gym (probably my under eating on Sunday) but still managed a decent workout.

you need more protein bro. at least 50-100g more.

you need more protein bro. at least 50-100g more.

At 195lb I could agree with that. I'm at 155 and 250g a day is my daily protein intake. I imagine osta is still going to increase protein synthesis? So more protein definitely would be nice.

IML Gear Cream!
LOL

???

:paddle:

so shoot for like 300g?

Yea, that would put you at 1.5g protein per lb. of bodyweight which is good.

I wonder if IML ever released any suggestions on when to take it, or how to take it? Such as morning time, or with a fatty meal or something...

I'll be posting Tues-Thursday nutrition later this evening. My gym was closed Wednesday for what I'm figuring is remodeling (there were no mirrors in there on Monday). I'll be back in there tomorrow morning before work. I've been trying to up my protein intake + ingest more BCAAs.

Day 7

Nutrition
Total Calories: 2,375
Fat: 75.3g
Carbs (Fiber): 220g (55g)
Protein: 245.6g

Day 8

Nutrition
Total Calories: 2,524
Fat: 100.4g
Carbs (Fiber): 127.8g (49.5g)
Protein: 307.2g

Day 9

Nutrition
Total Calories: 2,341
Fat: 78.2g
Carbs (Fiber): 124.8g (26g)
Protein: 285.2g

Nothing new to report? Are you still sick? I actually just got sick. On day 2 though.

Nothing new to report? Are you still sick? I actually just got sick. On day 2 though.

He usually lifts on Wednesday, but the gym was closed for repairs. He lifts again in a few hours so hopefully a report then.

He usually lifts on Wednesday, but the gym was closed for repairs. He lifts again in a few hours so hopefully a report then.

This.

I typically do an up-tempo workout with minimal rest and usually when I'm going between squats and another workout (whether it be db rows/shrugs/etc) I'll breathe a little heavier (which is to be expected). However, today I noticed that I had so much more endurance. My heart was beating like it normally would, but my breathing wasn't heavy in the slightest. Does OSTA Rx affect cardio (I suppose that word fits) endurance?

This.

I typically do an up-tempo workout with minimal rest and usually when I'm going between squats and another workout (whether it be db rows/shrugs/etc) I'll breathe a little heavier (which is to be expected). However, today I noticed that I had so much more endurance. My heart was beating like it normally would, but my breathing wasn't heavy in the slightest. Does OSTA Rx affect cardio (I suppose that word fits) endurance?

So how many days a week are you lifting?
Well...I have no clue, I don't really think anyone knows too much about it obviously. But I'd imagine it increases strength as well as anaerobic endurance/strength endurance so it wouldn't surprise me that you're able to conduct the same workload easier.

So how many days a week are you lifting?
Well...I have no clue, I don't really think anyone knows too much about it obviously. But I'd imagine it increases strength as well as anaerobic endurance/strength endurance so it wouldn't surprise me that you're able to conduct the same workload easier.

3. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Full Body.

Back