• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ancillaries

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I say these sponsors around here should have sales or even group sales once in awhile

For items that we actually need and want...:paddle:

I'd like to see an a-dex/aromasin/clomid package deal. Get your on cycle AI and pct together and save some cash, assuming the chems are legit of course...

I just wanna see domestic adex thats g2g......

And I'm not talking about RC shit either :thumb:

pharm grade is expensive as shit, ugl or research seems about the same risk wise to me so we just need some legit people...

I'm digging formeron though, price is pretty good too so I may stick with that for a while. Wonder if we can get brundel to offer some kinda IM discount ?

I am thinking about giving a research co a shot, but not happy bout it........

pharm grade is expensive as shit, ugl or research seems about the same risk wise to me so we just need some legit people...

I'm digging formeron though, price is pretty good too so I may stick with that for a while. Wonder if we can get brundel to offer some kinda IM discount ?

I ran it for a little over a month and had good results, but i had to run it at 4 pumps a day, some days i ran more....for some reason i have high tolerance... May order some more and run with low dose adex side by side.....

What sides were you getting that you upped your dose to 4 pumps? One pump ED or even less seems to be working well for me

What sides were you getting that you upped your dose to 4 pumps? One pump ED or even less seems to be working well for me

Surprisingly no sides..... I got a good shower and applied at right time i think i just have a high tolerance to most chemicals. My first go round with tren i did 400 mg wk and slept like a baby... I do have to add that my e2 was high when i started the formeron.

I do not doubt formeron at all i could tell it was working it just took alot for me...

IML Gear Cream!

I was using 4 pumps a day when I was running 100mg of Dbol ED. It kept up with the estro quite nicely.. now I've dropped back to 1 pump ed, and think I still have to cut back further. Elbows are a little sore.

littlekev: No I mean did you get bloodwork or what made you decide you needed 4 pumps a day? Were you getting gyno symptoms, excessive water etc.?

I kind of hate using transdermal stuff...just seems like a hassle to put that lotion on...

I hated it when I used even the PH transdermal stuff a few years ago...

littlekev: No I mean did you get bloodwork or what made you decide you needed 4 pumps a day? Were you getting gyno symptoms, excessive water etc.?

Water weight, fun emotional ride lol, my estro was up high before i started (80's) and had, well still have small lump under left nipple. Figured i would crush estro by using 4 or more pumps a day but never got it that low. Ran out of formeron first. thinking bout running it again and getting bloods done.

Back