• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Genotec now hackemjoachim??

Gulfcoastgorilla

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I heard this so a couple dudes ginnui pigged them for small orders. they all rexeived them. Seems to be the same man. But he wont answer wether her is genotec or not. But most everyone is figuring that hackemjoachim at yahoo. Is him. Was he a scam selling fakes or is he good to go

isnt that you?

Anyone looking to gain some muscle around here - Topix

blank.gif

gulfcoastgorilla
Since: Mar 12
blank.gif

Gulfport, MS
Reply »
|
Report Abuse |
Judge it! |
#1 Mar 15, 2012

I have an abundance of steroids left over that i am trying to get rid of. I will ship with trackin. hackemjoachim@yahoo.com
legitimate or your money back i look forward to making a good name for myself on here .
If this is not the appropriate forum can someone please point me to it

Shit...just...got...real....

there was sponsor here a while back that sold that brand sent me some npp and tren a for free his name was anabolic body or somthing like that i all so ran some test e from him but it was a diff brand can not rember name of brand but it was really good.but he riped a lot of people off on here so i think he was a seltive scamer.i am running the genotec npp right now and it seems good so far idk yet.

LOL what makes you think that's him?
google my friend, dont question my investigating skills

from ebay auction:
"
This auction is for 100 10 mg dbol pills. email bcrush9315 at safe-mail.net for full product list. this is the real deal. This is for the first picture pinks not the second picture. This is not the over the counter product"

google....>>> "bcrush9315@safe-mail.net"

and you will find the 1st link to this smith and wesson forum, where that email is selling a gun, and whats his user name....???

1111XX 1920's era s&w 32-20 ctg revolver in great shape, military police 400$

you guessed it

gulfcoastgorilla [OP]
user-offline.png

Member #7065
Join DateMar 2012
Posts15
Liked1 times

both from south Mississippi

so you tell me... what do you think

Pretty close but not dead on. But your getting warmer. Resold online for a couple of months. Never ripped anyone off. We are an honest group. Im not sure if your trying to get honest people in trouble for no reason. Or just showing off ypu detective skills. But you did gairly good. Got close but that npr this is my identity. Good job bro. I am not trying to become a source untill the site is up and running. Just small scale. Probably could take this down

IML Gear Cream!
:wits:..............................................................................:wacko:

damn so you're straight advertising huh

Im pretty sure your paypal account is linked to some personal information, usually a bank account or at the very least your name address etc. Not the smartest move bro

Back