• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why the world's most useful plant is illegal

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
by Jonathan Landsman

(NaturalNews) It's all about corporate greed and government-control of the population. Hemp - one of the world's most useful plants - has been used to create fuel, paper, clothing, food and natural medicine. So why has the United States (plus other countries) criminalized the production of this valuable commodity? ("Dirty" details below)

Discover the awesome healing power of hemp on the next NaturalNews Talk Hour - visit: :: Natural Health 365 :: and enter your email address for free show details.

The (ugly) reason why hemp is illegal

In 1901, Andrew Mellon (and his brother Richard) started an oil company in Texas called Gulf Oil. They wanted to drill in Kuwait but the British were in control - at that time. So, Gulf Oil appealed to the U.S. government and this is where it gets disturbing.

You see - Andrew Mellon gave up his position as Treasury Secretary of the U.S. (1921-1932) to become U.S. Ambassador to Britain (1932-1933). Naturally, as he traveled to Great Britain - he would bring up the subject of Gulf Oil's interest in Kuwait. Just two years later, in 1934, British Petroleum and Gulf Oil struck a 50-50 deal and in 1938, struck oil!

The hidden agenda gets worse

In 1930, while Commissioner of the U.S. Treasury Department, Andrew Mellon appointed Harry Anslinger as the first Commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. Many political experts see Anslinger and his campaign against marijuana as a secret agenda to eliminate hemp as an industrial competitor. When you follow the money - everything gets a little clearer.

In the 1920's and 30's, the DuPont Petrochemical Company (heavily financed by Andrew Mellow) was making similar advances with oil - instead of hemp. DuPont went on to become a leader in the development of Rayon fiber (synthetic fabrics), paint, synthetic rubber, plastics and other (toxic) chemicals. Clearly, Andrew Mellon had a vested interest in destroying the hemp industry.

By the way, Andrew Mellon became one of the wealthiest people in the United States. In fact, while serving as Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department, his wealth peaked at around $300 - $400 million by 1929 -30. Andrew Mellon, John D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford and many other industrialists (of the early 1900's) would stop at nothing to kill the hemp industry. It's time to re-discover the power of hemp to heal the world.

Always enjoy your shows! Lots of hugs and love and gratitude! - Irina

The NaturalNews Talk Hour begins this Thursday evening at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern, and registration is FREE. Click this link - :: Natural Health 365 :: and enter your email for FREE show details + a FREE gift!

This week's guest: John Roulac, Founder and CEO of Nutiva

John Roulac will talk about the healing power of hemp - Thu. Apr. 12

John Roulac is the founder and CEO of Nutiva, the world's leading brand of organic hemp foods and coconut oil. John is the author of four books on hemp and composting - with over 1 Million copies sold. He has successfully sued the United States DEA to keep hemp foods legal in 2001 - and has founded (3) nonprofit ecological groups.

Thanx, Prince, I will give this a listen.

It's just amazing that this one plant alone has so many uses, for many it is a panacea...well it is for me, anyway!

The number one reason pot is illegal: the cigarette companies.
YES
ironic that now the cigeratte companies products cause a major strain on our healthcare system.
One state in a major finiancial crunch will legalize it tax the shit out of it. And other states will follow.
Although there seems to be increasing evidence of long term brain issues with prolonged use.

YES
ironic that now the cigeratte companies products cause a major strain on our healthcare system.
One state in a major finiancial crunch will legalize it tax the shit out of it. And other states will follow.
Although there seems to be increasing evidence of long term brain issues with prolonged use.
Everything can harm you in excess, a person can OD on water. This is what I can't understand you can go to the store and buy drain cleaner which will kill you if ingested once, but because a substance might cause slight memory problems it should be demonized....

I am ALLLL for HEMP!

ALL HEALING HEMP :p

by Jonathan Landsman

(NaturalNews) It's all about corporate greed and government-control of the population. Hemp - one of the world's most useful plants - has been used to create fuel, paper, clothing, food and natural medicine. So why has the United States (plus other countries) criminalized the production of this valuable commodity? ("Dirty" details below)

Discover the awesome healing power of hemp on the next NaturalNews Talk Hour - visit: :: Natural Health 365 :: and enter your email address for free show details.

Hey thanks for the link! That site has alot of good stuff in it!

Everything can harm you in excess, a person can OD on water. This is what I can't understand you can go to the store and buy drain cleaner which will kill you if ingested once, but because a substance might cause slight memory problems it should be demonized....
Your preaching to the choir...
But I would be fooling myself to think the shit I smoke will not have some lasting effect.

Your preaching to the choir... What was I just thinking. Oh something about long term... Memory... Open face turkey sandwich

It's demonized because big pharma has yet to put out an equally effective alternative. They're trying, though! Big pharma is hoping/trying to take over the MMJ market with their 'sativex' product. This is being "developed" for the treatment of pain in patients with advanced cancer, who have had inadequate medicines. Sativex is the brand name for a drug derived from the cannabis sativa plant. It's an extract from the whole cannabis plant, not a synthetic compound.

Yet, as the FDA is about to approve the drug for BP, state licensed MMJ dispensaries that provide the same relief for thousands of patients continue to be attacked and raided by fed agencies.

Total hypocracy and absolute bullshit!

Nothing but a bunch of worthless stoners in here. :coffee:

marijuana does not cause the same negative health effects that cigarette smoking does so not only can it not be patented but it does not cause an increase in revenues for the health care industry.

everything in the US is about money and profits...

legalizing MJ would also probably reduce the amount of street crime in the US reducing profits to the prison industrial complex. statistics from the DOJ have proven that offenders of major crimes all consumed regular amounts of alcohol in the weeks prior to the commitment of that crime. all of the recent data also shows that drug use increases with income which is why the US has a much higher rate of hard drug use than other wealthy country's in the OECD, we have a higher relative income.

Prince,

when I saw this from afar, my first thought of what I find the most beneficial of plants is the Poppy, but hey then the dentistry industry comes calling and the coca tree is another, so not too sure of what more then the paper, and appetite increase for Aids and Cancer patients this plant does. Did have a conversation with a gal that would rather use it (hemp) then getting stuck on pills that makes her more of an "addict."

Great interests with the alternative, (stock holders, and such) but again sounds to me like a come on "to get happy and addicted" with their chemical compound man made engineering.

great topic

Wowzers. You guys are damn near retarded.

First of all. Do you really believe that the average hard drug user in America has an income of more than say 30 G's a year? FUCK NO. You don't get good jobs by being a drug addict. Call me a square, but that's the truth. How many CEO's, or MD's are banging heroin before work, or letting loose with an 8 ball and some whiskey? Poor people do drugs.

And this nonsense about pills making your friend "more of an addict" than marijuana? That doesn't even make sense. People are born addicts whether you want to believe it or not. You either are or you're not, the drug you do has no effect on "how much" of an addict you are. Any mind-altering substance will trigger the symptoms of addiction in an addict.

As far as poppy plants and coca plants being beneficial to society? Um...they figured out that is about as close to a polar opposite of the truth as can exist in the world back in the 20's. Sorry.

The number one reason pot is illegal: the cigarette companies.

This.

You can't grow Marlboros in your back yard.

Same can be said about Budweisers, too.

Marijuana should be legalized/decriminalized now.

First of all. Do you really believe that the average hard drug user in America has an income of more than say 30 G's a year? FUCK NO. You don't get good jobs by being a drug addict. Call me a square, but that's the truth. How many CEO's, or MD's are banging heroin before work, or letting loose with an 8 ball and some whiskey? Poor people do drugs.

And this nonsense about pills making your friend "more of an addict" than marijuana? That doesn't even make sense. People are born addicts whether you want to believe it or not. You either are or you're not, the drug you do has no effect on "how much" of an addict you are. Any mind-altering substance will trigger the symptoms of addiction in an addict.

As far as poppy plants and coca plants being beneficial to society? Um...they figured out that is about as close to a polar opposite of the truth as can exist in the world back in the 20's. Sorry.

Stupid fucking post

You don't get good jobs by being a drug addict. Call me a square, but that's the truth. How many CEO's, or MD's are banging heroin before work, or letting loose with an 8 ball and some whiskey? Poor people do drugs.

you obviously haven't read any of the recent study's on the topic by independent firms over the globe and you definitely don't know anybody what works on wallstreet. cause everybody on WS I know at some point in time came to me to ask how to pass their drug test, they love the butter on WS.

yes..everything is the poor people's fault, those with no wealth and no political power...that is surely what history has shown over the ages...:roflmao:

For every lawyer I got high with or sold dope to, I knew AT LEAST ten users who were either poor college students or uneducated poor people. You have a right to your oppinion, but I'm just letting you know it's stupid and wrong.

And the only people who need to know how to pass drug tests are weed smokers, everything else is out in a week or less. And weed is not a hard drug. So blabbing about your dumbass friends does nothing for your argument.

IML Gear Cream!

Good lord you're a loud mouthed know-it-all. At first I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt cause you're probably geared and feeling aggressive. But all of your posts seem to be confrontational. I guess there are to be no alternatives to your Promethean insights.

Good lord you're a loud mouthed know-it-all. At first I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt cause you're probably geared and feeling aggressive. But all of your posts seem to be confrontational. I guess there are to be no alternatives to your Promethean insights.

apparently he has never heard of being a functional addict

For every lawyer I got high with or sold dope to, I knew AT LEAST ten users who were either poor college students or uneducated poor people. You have a right to your oppinion, but I'm just letting you know it's stupid and wrong.

And the only people who need to know how to pass drug tests are weed smokers, everything else is out in a week or less. And weed is not a hard drug. So blabbing about your dumbass friends does nothing for your argument.

suck it...

Only 2% Failed Florida Welfare Drug Tests - But that might still be enough for the program to break even

Wall Street Drug Use: Employees Giving Up Cocaine for Pot and Pills - Deal Journal - WSJ

Well well a learned Judge has entered into our forum, do let us all bow the freak down and pay homage. NOT!

first off, your desired attitude does deserve one response from me, and that is of upon the usage of these Poppy plants to that of the dentistry sector and onward in the world of hospitals and clinics bringing forth the use of the coca tree. Your point in reference toward the 20's is that of old standards, as we've made more impact towards productions of the plants, flowers and bushes. No, we are discussing the dope heads of America, or of the world, nor do any of us here wish to pay a freak'n dime for them either. So, never lump me or insult the intelligence of this group's intellilect! I seen the context with the usage of Prince's intent, as will the jokes, but that aside we are not on that level,nor would I be. Point taken?!
As for any and all that seem to understand their own demise, demons or monkesy and have a stance or an upper hand on what side effects to that of can be brought forth upon more addiction ramifications leave them to it. You are not a doctor, nor are you my or their instructor, and Never will be.

As for your remark, I will take it full hardily as a compliment, due to the fact, I can't serve it otherwise for now. Conversation Done!

iesel618;2782939]Wowzers. You guys are damn near retarded.

As far as poppy plants and coca plants being beneficial to society? Um...they figured out that is about as close to a polar opposite of the truth as can exist in the world back in the 20's. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Did you see the show about it where they turned it into a cream and everybody they tested it on was pain free in that specific area. They are trying to mass produce and do more studies on it but no one will help or fund because its illegal. I could go on such a long rant but I am not ....

by Jonathan Landsman

The (ugly) reason why hemp is illegal

In 1901, Andrew Mellon (and his brother Richard) started an oil company in Texas called Gulf Oil. They wanted to drill in Kuwait but the British were in control - at that time. So, Gulf Oil appealed to the U.S. government and this is where it gets disturbing.

You see - Andrew Mellon gave up his position as Treasury Secretary of the U.S. (1921-1932) to become U.S. Ambassador to Britain (1932-1933). Naturally, as he traveled to Great Britain - he would bring up the subject of Gulf Oil's interest in Kuwait. Just two years later, in 1934, British Petroleum and Gulf Oil struck a 50-50 deal and in 1938, struck oil!

The hidden agenda gets worse

In 1930, while Commissioner of the U.S. Treasury Department, Andrew Mellon appointed Harry Anslinger as the first Commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. Many political experts see Anslinger and his campaign against marijuana as a secret agenda to eliminate hemp as an industrial competitor. When you follow the money - everything gets a little clearer.

In the 1920's and 30's, the DuPont Petrochemical Company (heavily financed by Andrew Mellow) was making similar advances with oil - instead of hemp. DuPont went on to become a leader in the development of Rayon fiber (synthetic fabrics), paint, synthetic rubber, plastics and other (toxic) chemicals. Clearly, Andrew Mellon had a vested interest in destroying the hemp industry.

By the way, Andrew Mellon became one of the wealthiest people in the United States. In fact, while serving as Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department, his wealth peaked at around $300 - $400 million by 1929 -30. Andrew Mellon, John D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford and many other industrialists (of the early 1900's) would stop at nothing to kill the hemp industry. It's time to re-discover the power of hemp to heal the world.

Always enjoy your shows! Lots of hugs and love and gratitude! - Irina

The NaturalNews Talk Hour begins this Thursday evening at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern, and registration is FREE. Click this link - :: Natural Health 365 :: and enter your email for FREE show details + a FREE gift!

This week's guest: John Roulac, Founder and CEO of Nutiva

John Roulac will talk about the healing power of hemp - Thu. Apr. 12

John Roulac is the founder and CEO of Nutiva, the world's leading brand of organic hemp foods and coconut oil. John is the author of four books on hemp and composting - with over 1 Million copies sold. He has successfully sued the United States DEA to keep hemp foods legal in 2001 - and has founded (3) nonprofit ecological groups.

apparently he has never heard of being a functional addict

I was a funtional addict for 6 years. I got a 4.0 through two years of undergrad whilst shooting heroin daily. It has nothing to do with being functional. Drug users are 95% middle class or lower. Excluding rockstars and athletes, very few upper-middle class to upper class citizens use hard drugs.

Your original argument said that America has the most hard drug users because we have the highest average income. So your article about WS switching from coke to weed and pills goes against you're argument.

Well well a learned Judge has entered into our forum, do let us all bow the freak down and pay homage. NOT!

first off, your desired attitude does deserve one response from me, and that is of upon the usage of these Poppy plants to that of the dentistry sector and onward in the world of hospitals and clinics bringing forth the use of the coca tree. Your point in reference toward the 20's is that of old standards, as we've made more impact towards productions of the plants, flowers and bushes. No, we are discussing the dope heads of America, or of the world, nor do any of us here wish to pay a freak'n dime for them either. So, never lump me or insult the intelligence of this group's intellilect! I seen the context with the usage of Prince's intent, as will the jokes, but that aside we are not on that level,nor would I be. Point taken?!
As for any and all that seem to understand their own demise, demons or monkesy and have a stance or an upper hand on what side effects to that of can be brought forth upon more addiction ramifications leave them to it. You are not a doctor, nor are you my or their instructor, and Never will be.

As for your remark, I will take it full hardily as a compliment, due to the fact, I can't serve it otherwise for now. Conversation Done!

QUOTE]

I really hope English isn't your first language.

I can't help it that you guys are wrong. I'm just trying to bring light where there is darkness.

I know a lot of millionaires who are alcoholics, smokers, pot heads, speed freaks, etc......It's not just poor people who are addicts(look at all the celebrities in and out of rehab or who have died...)

Some drugs will induce more dependency than others....alcoholism is prevalent in both my parents and I never got addicted to it, the only thing I ever used that got dangerously close to addiction were opiates, of course cigarettes have gotten me in the last 4 years, but I could quit easy, I just really like the way I've been writing since I started smoking especially right after a bowl of paka...

I know guys who had very addictive personalities and they used some of the most mind altering substances with me and didn't get "addicted", because they don't trigger addiction, in fact the can help get you off of addiction if used properly we're talking LSD, Mescaline and psilocybin. Marijuana isn't addictive, I will say though that it can become habit forming...

Back