• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how far out from show do you cut the test?

I will cut mine at 2 weeks out ... tren, test, and hgh two weeks out and from then on in I will still be on var, winni, and halo

when you come off your test/tren and growth do u usually bump up the winni dose? or any of the orals?

what's the reason for cutting out tren?

I am using the Dp cut mix from DP and it all in one + I am adding 150mg of prop a week to it ...

> looks like this > 500mg prop / 350 tren A / 350 mast p / ---- will drop cut mix at 2 weeks out and still be on the var at 80mg a day / winni at 50mg a day / mast at 100mg ed and halo last week at 30mg a day

Weeks 1-14:
1ml of Cutmix every day (prop,tren,mast blend) ... (Dp)

Weeks 1-14:
3iu novotropin HGH per day

Weeks 2-16:
1mg Anastrozole(arimidex) per day

Weeks 11-16:
80mg Anavar per day

Weeks 13-16:
50mg Winstrol per day (Dp)

Weeks 15-16:
1ml Masteron Every day (Dp)

Weeks 16:
30mg Halotestin per day

Weeks 15-16:
50mg Aldactone per day

I don't get it though do tren and mast actually cause any water retention? What's the reason for not just running a shitload of tren through the contest rather than var/winny etc.

Cut it out 1.5-2 weeks from showtime, don't waste your $$ with halo unless you're already there conditioning-wise at 4 weeks out, and don't fuck with water manipulators like lasix (etc.) unless you or your trainer know what you're doing.

Var will stay the same as well as winni ... I will double the mast though ... And add halo at the very end ...

thanks for the reply boss. makes sense with the winni...do u usally run halo at 30mgs a day as you are now? i havent used it before but i just got some in and cutting was going to do 10mg but i knew 30mgs is the sweet spot.

is 10mg too low?

x2.... excluding suspension.. i'll take that the last week up till the day before done it a few times and it has yielded positive results...
?? why are you taking the aldac for a full week?

This exactly! Aldac a whole week is REDICULOUS! All you need is Friday and cut water around 6-8 pm.... A whole week... Wow

Back