• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Z bird landed!

Quadzilla02

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just want to give props where they are due. This is how quick it is. I received an email saying my stuff was shipped. So i am thinking within the next couple of days. NOPE. I get home and find it there as I walk in the front door. Will be making the second half of my order real soon ! Thanks Z

Thanks for posting bro

Not a problem. With all the bashing going around id figure I would bring a brighter side

Packs are landing this is great news

Been hearing good news all week brother. Thanks for posting!

Also had two of mine land tday and am hearing from others !! Woot-Thanks-OD

Great news things are starting to move and Z, OD have put a lot of effort into getting packs where they need to be as quick as possible.

Just want to give props where they are due. This is how quick it is. I received an email saying my stuff was shipped. So i am thinking within the next couple of days. NOPE. I get home and find it there as I walk in the front door. Will be making the second half of my order real soon ! Thanks Z

Glad to hear bro! Dom. or Intl.? Just wondering since you said a couple days?

I'm actually now assuming he got a TD.. since he said pack was there when he got home, he. We all know Z comes through. But if I'm not mistaken all the talk about waiting, are most of us waiting on packs.
Thanks again tho for confirming Z is g2g either way. :) most of us already know this, but I'm sure there are doubters, as there always will be, just the name of the game bros.

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
It was fast service

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be careful here guys- too much sensitive info. I HATE to edit posts-Thanks-OD

Yes inquiring minds want to know DOM or inter??????

*No discussion of payments or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending locations or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so.

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

Thanks

Sorry brother!! Wasn't even thinking, I'm usually very careful. My bad, wont happen again. :sorry:

Nice, I have been waiting for some time now and he is probably going to have to reship it. The Z reps have been a lot of help to me. As soon as I recieve this pack I am going to put in a new order. I should have had some on the back burner waiting. I screwed up this time.

Nice, I have been waiting for some time now and he is probably going to have to reship it. The Z reps have been a lot of help to me. As soon as I recieve this pack I am going to put in a new order. I should have had some on the back burner waiting. I screwed up this time.

same boat

That's the way to do it brother.

Back