• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does this Test E cycle look good?

frankesankeweden

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi. Does my second cycle look good? im 29 , 80 kg , 5.9 , 13%BF

w1-8 500mg/Test E 2/w
w1-8 375mg/Deca
w5-10 50mg.ED/Win (oral)

w11-13 Nolva day1.100mg ,2-10 60mg/day ,11-20 40mg/day
w11-13 Clomid day1.200mg ,2-10 50mg/day ,11-20 20mg/day

I Really would like to run test prop, but i dont want the ED shots, so im running test E. is this OK for 8 weeks only? or should i run susta 2/w?
I only have 8 weeks for injections and then im traveling, so only have 8w for IM, what do yall think?

Does this cycle look good?

Run the test to deca 2:1 and 8 weeks is short I don't like this cycle layout

ok I will run the 2:1 ratio. I know its short, but i only have 8 weeks for inject.
everywhere i read up, it still works. gain shows after 6 weeks. + in combo of deca and win i think 8 weeks should be fine?
Should i replace the test e? (dont want to do EOD shots)
What do you recommend?

8weeks is too short for deca. Drop it you are just wasting gear. Should have run prop every other day with npp. Winny and test are fine the deca would negate your winny gains anyway.

If that`s what you have time and gear wise, I`d wait until you are done travelling. I don`t see a good cycle there no matter how you do it. Just a waste of gear. The only thing I would do for 8 weeks is cruise between cycles or a cut .

I have unlimited Sustanon,Test E, Deca and Win tab. But only 8 weeks of Injection time.

Diet and traning is very good since 2 weeks, ready to shot up!
What Cycle can be recommeded if i just can do 8w IM?? Can i do any good 8w Cycle without the EOD injects? suggestions?

Not droppin Deca but only 250mg/w 1-8.

Caretaker,, You say its a waist of time and gear. While alot of people say it will give me good gains, even if it is only 8 weeks :/
Many Pro reports alltso indicates thats test e can be run on only 8 weeks with very good reuslts if diet and triaining is Optimal.
But your suggestion is to not do any cycle?

The shortest cycle I would for ME is 12 weeks and even that is short. It`s just my opinion but your body is just getting "in the zone" at that point. I would wait but let`s say you DO an 8 week run and start travelling. What about PCT/training and diet? Are you still going to adhere to all that with the exception of pinning? I think it would be a good cutting cycle but for real growth you`ll need more time. What do you hope to gain in 8 weeks? On a 16 week cycle you`d probably gain 20 lbs and after PCT keep 12-14? So on an 8 week you might gain 10 and keep 5? What`s the point? And those poundages are certainly not carved in stone. You may gain/keep more, but it can also be less. Especially if everything else is not spot on.

D-Lats I really dont want do do EOD im.
If i drop the deca and up the test e to 600mg/w+Win last 6 weeks. Will i c good gains if my diet and training is optimal,, on only 8 weeks Im?
What are my options.

Im Traveling home, and keeping oralwin, PCT/training and diet in perfect shape! i just cant do Im home. I Hope to gain 12-14 pounds, better shape, Not to so Big at all, just very fit. My diet is perfect, and i burn 1400cal everyday on the treadmill ed.

IML Gear Cream!
You seem to be determined to do this regardless of what anyone advises you to do. So just do it. I hope you gain/keep 15 lbs, but you won`t. I`d like you to do another thread after pct and tell us what you gained and what you kept. I`m quite sure the numbers will be a lot closer to mine than yours. Best of luck and enjoy your trip home.

More test is always the answer in my books lol!! Deca will tend to bloat you up. Winny dries you out. So running the two together isn't going to produce much. Run test as high as possible and your winny for 8 weeks and take what you get if you are dead set on this cycle.

D-Lats. Im not dead set on this cycle. But i only have Sust,test e,deca and win available. and only 8w im.

Can u suggest any other cycles? Should i run Only win? i dont want to do IM eod.

So basicly w1-8 750mg/Test E

^^that looks good. Sustanon eod for 8 weeks would be the best. The prop kicks in fast then the longer esters linger for another week week and a half. Then start pct. but if eod doesn't work the layout above will be ok.

I really want to keep it 2 inj a week, so i will go with the test E. long ester.

Is it really wise to eat oral win, for 8weeks instead of 6?

Is test E and Win Together a good combo? what can i expect with this during the cycle if training and diet is strict ?

It's not reccomended to run orals that long but its not going to kill you. I've run it at 100mg a day for ten weeks lol!!
test and winny is awesome expect great lean gains.

wow. What if i up my Win to 100mgED, Will it be a big diffrence?
Did u do something for your liver, what and what dosage.

When will i start to feel the test E and the winny Co -working, when whill i start noticing more power and lean gains?

Thank you,, Doing cycle on monday

I wouldn't reccomend that high dose. I was prepping for a show. It not necessary for a regular cycle. You should feel the effects in 3 weeks

Hi. Does my second cycle look good? im 29 , 80 kg , 5.9 , 13%BF

w1-8 500mg/Test E 2/w
w1-8 375mg/Deca
w5-10 50mg.ED/Win (oral)

w11-13 Nolva day1.100mg ,2-10 60mg/day ,11-20 40mg/day
w11-13 Clomid day1.200mg ,2-10 50mg/day ,11-20 20mg/day

I Really would like to run test prop, but i dont want the ED shots, so im running test E. is this OK for 8 weeks only? or should i run susta 2/w?
I only have 8 weeks for injections and then im traveling, so only have 8w for IM, what do yall think?

Does this cycle look good?

8 weeks of prop or teste is a waste of a cycle and putting your body through a horomonal rollercoaster for just about nothing.
wait till you're back and run as follows for a decent cycle:

wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-12 300-400mg deca ew
wk10-15 winny
wk16-20 PCT : 20mg nolva and/or 25-50mg clomid ed
*HCG the last 4-5 weeks leading upto BUT NOT INTO PCT may also help with recovery, for eg. :
wk11-16 500iu HCG 2X a week (about every 3-4 days)

and running sust is nobetter, I rec staying with one ester (sust has 4-5) as it is easer on dosing and level spikes if only pinning 1-2 times a week.

good luck

IML Gear Cream!
BTW Winnyis harsh on the blood, maybe opt for var ro tbol?

ahhh im going nuts. really dont know, every report say diffrent about 8 week cycles!
should i Just Run Win Oral 50mg/day 6 weeks? and skipp the test e,deca? since its only 8week im??? is that a better idea?

Is it wise to run susta eod w1-3 and then switch to test e w4-8? will that be better ?

wow. What if i up my Win to 100mgED, Will it be a big diffrence?
Did u do something for your liver, what and what dosage.

When will i start to feel the test E and the winny Co -working, when whill i start noticing more power and lean gains?

Thank you,, Doing cycle on monday

DONT do the cycle monday.
asl it sounds like this is you're first cycle, if so this is a very bad first cycle.

its not my first cycle.
and i need suggestions for a 8 week cycle that works good. have deca, test e, susta, win tabs. but only 8w im.

We keep telling you 8 week cycles are TOO SHORT but you don`t want to listen. You are determined to do it, so do it. You don`t want good advice. You want to be told that it`s a good cycle. We don`t bullshit around here. If you ask a question, be prepared to possibly not agree with or like the answer. If you are not willing to take our advice, why did you ask? How many other boards did you ask this question? How many answers are like what we are telling you? D-Lats tried to give you an 8 weeker but I guess you don`t like that one.

Caretaker what world are you living in? im willing to take advice thats why i wrote my question here.
And i got it from D-Lats. im going to give it a try. butt offcourse susta eod will do better for 8 weeks.

So u mean any cycle under 8 weeks is useless, if u dont go for the short ester test?

Unless it`s a cut cycle prepping for a show, yes, I think just about any 8 week cycle is pointless. It doesn`t give the compounds or your body enough time to make use of what your giving it. It`s like running at Indy. 500 laps but you only want to run 250. Why are you so dead set on running it before you go home? Girl you want to impress? Any cycle worth doing is worth doing properly.

What if i did w1-8 750mg/sust (eod)
w1-8 50mgED/win oral +pct

Will this work for me, or should i not take anything

I`m done. Good luck.

Caretaker what world are you living in? im willing to take advice thats why i wrote my question here.
And i got it from D-Lats. im going to give it a try. butt offcourse susta eod will do better for 8 weeks.

So u mean any cycle under 8 weeks is useless, if u dont go for the short ester test?

even with short ester I think its pritty usless/ a waste.
for a small cutter/recome maybe. but to put on mass, 12-16wks is a good spot to stay in.
WAIT!

Back