• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Birth Control Question

Titanya

I'm Pritty!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:shrug: Quick question for all the more experienced females out there.... ok, i recently got on the pill. The BC brand I'm using is Desogen (its less common that the ever popular and massively advertised Ortho brand but my gyno prescribes it more often because she says fewer patients have complaints about it) Needless to say... i'm complaining. Now i've only been on it for a week and half so i suppose its a bit early to complain anyway... but alas, here is my complaint: I think its giving me cramps! Kinda like the type of cramps u get just before your period starts... except that i just got off my period and now im cramping up like its about to hit again. :scratch: So this strikes me as odd because i've never heard of cramping as a side effect and, if anything, birth control helps treat bad cramps. However I'm not very well experienced on the matter. But I would appreciate any advice or information. thanx.

plus its making her pissy about everything... :mad:

sheesh... the one time i post something serious and nobody's paying attention

Originally posted by Titanya
:shrug: Quick question for all the more experienced females out there

How about from a male that's married to a more experienced female?

The Ortho brand pills gave my wife cramps for about two months and then her system got used to them and she was fine. :thumb:

Originally posted by Crono1000 plus its making her pissy about everything...

Are you sure it's the pills? :rolleyes:

All BC Pills gave me the cramps Titanya. I never got use to them and I felt like I was PMSing 24/7. After that I just went to the Depo Shot! Nothing is better than Depo. :thumb:

I didn't bloat, I didn't cramp, I didn't PMS, and best of all I didn't menstruate. :rocker:

I stayed on it for 7 years and I never had a complaint.

Thanx for the advice Jodi. But I could never get rid of my period! its part of who i am!

:haha: Ya, a real bitch. :rofl:

to deny this would be to deny the very substance of my humanity
So the substance of your humanity is your period? :scratch:
Okay :shrug: whatever turns your crank I guess.

IML Gear Cream!
like i said in a previous thread: its more than a monthly syndrome... its a state of mind!

:no: poor, poor Cronno :bawling:

no wonder he's gay :p

I AM NOT GAY... IM JUST BIG BONED... ... ...

...gawd why do I talk... :shrug:

...gawd why do I talk...
:haha: I don't know pal, I really don't know :rofl:

I'll do ya a favour and let the 'big boned' comment slide by. It's kinda an easy set up :lol:

Sweetie..........pill wise........I'd run for the hills!!! I'm not a great one for them......my third child was created when I was on the pill!!!! Actually, I went for the implant......slow release inhibitor that is placed in the fleshy part under the upper arm!!! It lasts for a year........no period..........no crankieness......no cramps.... the only problem is that it increases your sex drive.....well maybe thats why the hubby keeps complaining of a head ache...is more than twice a night excessive?????

Originally posted by esmerelda is more than twice a night excessive?????

Excuse me mamme, I'll just set this air compressor right over here in the corner. Tell me again why you need an air compressor in your bedroom??? :confused:

Air compressor????? Now Al..........if your hinting at what I think your hinting at................naughty boy!!! I'll just have to put you over my knee and give you a light spanking with the paddle!!! But as I know you'd enjoy it too much..........I'll just get the cat-o-ninetails out instead!!!!!

Originally posted by esmerelda cat-o-ninetails out

Damn Titanya, see what you've gotten me into?
SPANK.GIF

IML Gear Cream!
Don't blame her.........you were like this when I met you!!!!!! Only difference was you had a partner in crime with you....a cheeky chap in a blue towel!!!! And from my memory bank....I believe you were into.........................................:shhh:

I'll send you one of these soon......:read:

Originally posted by esmerelda I believe you were into.........................................:shhh:

Damn right ":shhh:" It took me four months to get those stains out. :(

Originally posted by esmerelda
I'll send you one of these soon......:read:

Oh goodie. :bounce2:

An implant in your upper arm? i've seriously never heard of that... and i thought i was pretty well informed on contraceptive methods... im writing a term paper on the subject. :D Thanx for the advice esmeralda... but that seems a tad complicated for me... and also i'm not just relying on the pill... i know about the failure rate, it would be to risky to not use another back up method

Thought you'd like the last part........only problem is .......... have you got a change of clothes at work?????

Originally posted by Titanya and also i'm not just relying on the pill

Yeah, every time Crono gets horney she kicks him in the balls. :hair:

Originally posted by esmerelda have you got a change of clothes at work?????

What for, I'll just get................................use your own imagination. :p

Originally posted by ALBOB
Yeah, every time Crono gets horney she kicks him in the balls. :hair:

you'd be surprised how much truth there is in that statement :D

you'd be surprised how much truth there is in that statement :D

Please NEVER tell me :cry:

Titanya, the method I was talking about is like so:
They make a small incision in the skin in the part of your upper arm (underneath just down from the arm pit), they insert a small tube inside....like a thin piece of drinking straw. This is filled with slow releasing hormones. This stops you from becoming pregnant by stoping you from producing eggs. Every year you get it replaced...it doesnt hurt!!! Either that or every 3 months you go in for a jab that does basically the same thing!!! Most of my girlfriends are using the first method...as they dont plan to have anymore kids.....at any cost!!!!

Al baby.......my imagination is running overtime.......get your pm???

Originally posted by ALBOB
Please NEVER tell me :cry:

well... since u asked... my other back up method is twisting his balls into a knot every time he pisses me off...

Back