• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Partial TD and cycle advice

strategos14

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got part of my order. It's an all international so guess it was split up. Score another for the Z man. Really not much (if any) longer in total waiting time than any other order I've had with Z and they have all been fast and on point. Just waiting on the rest to hopefully come any day now so I can start my summer thing. All I have now is a shit ton of winny which is just a tease because I don't want to just start that on it's own obviously. Anyway here's my cycle. I may keep a weekly log if anyone cares. With strength and weight increase (i will gain weight even on a "cutter" cycle) by the week or so.
12 to 16 wks (haven't decided yet)
400mg test a week
400mg mast a week
50mg winny tabs a day
50 mg proviron a day.
clen throughout (4 days on 4days off)
T3 mid cycle (3wks on, 3wks off, 3wks on again)

Dosage wise, it's probably my largest cycle ever. 33yrs old. Been training for half that. Been occasionally using AAS for the past 6 yrs. Probably five cycles worth at generally low doses. Currently haven't lifted in 3 wks (just got burnt out with a sore shoulder) and am down to around 215lbs at 6'2". BF I'm guessing is 12. Last I had checked was Sept (10.4) but I'm not as lean as then. Oh, and I have a full head of hair with no hair loss in family. I have ran mast at 200 a wk with that same amount of winny and lost no hair at all. Would you guys stick with this amount of test or should I go a tad lower? The proviron is mainly for the hell of it and because I want to see if I can notice it or not. Any suggestions? Just curious of peoples thoughts and wanted to throw props at Z for landing my shit. I know the rest shouldn't be far behind.

I like your cycle. I definitely wouldn't lower the test, especially because you don't have any other aromatizing drugs in your cycle. Controlling estradiol should be easy with a low dose of adex or aromasin. Are you going to run an AI?

^^^thought about an AI but decided not to. didn't figure that only 400mg test would require it. was thinking adex every other day at .5 originally. do you think an AI is warranted her? i know better safe than sorry but i've ran a cycle of that much test with tren before and a cycle last year similar to the one above (only lower in dose) and experienced no real sides with either. always kept nolva around on an as need basis and clomid as pct always did my just fine.

I always keep my estradiol in the male range. 400 mg for me would require an AI.

^^^thought about an AI but decided not to. didn't figure that only 400mg test would require it. was thinking adex every other day at .5 originally. do you think an AI is warranted her? i know better safe than sorry but I've ran a cycle of that much test with tren before and a cycle last year similar to the one above (only lower in dose) and experienced no real sides with either. always kept nolva around on an as need basis and clomid as pct always did my just fine.

I would run an AI everyone is different, on how high of dosage of Test you should run an AI. I agree 400mg is pretty low I would take an AI .5 adex every 3 day and see how it goes. My ending cycle I am on now is similar to yours and I am taking an AI EOD .5

You may not need an ai on your dosage although I will say using an ai will give you a much harder appearance and with you running a cutter I believe this is your primary goal. The choice is yours. I would run an ai.

Thanks a lot for the advice fellas. Z's adex is a tad pricey but in light of this thread I think I will order some when I order the rest of this cycle. It means I won't start the AI until about five weeks in but I doubt that will be an issue. I'm really looking forward to this cycle and if a little AI will help make the best of it than that's what I'll do.

I personally like Aromasin and Z now carries it - :D - if anything I would always have an AI on hand just incase...

I didn't use any AI's at first - but I was also running Proviron (which you are using.)

For any of the new guys out there - Proviron is not an AI substitute but it
will help with estro.

Looks like a nice cycle. :)

There's been a lot of bunk research chems around these days, stick w z and you'll know you have legit AI's.

That's the plan. Still need to order the whole second half of this order. International seems to be screwy lately so I'm going Z domestic for what I can from now on. But will still have to risk international for the T3 and AI I want. Speaking of: DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND A-DEX OR AROMOSIN?

Back