• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

life insurance testing: cruise or no cruise?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently have 2 weeks left of my cycle. Im due to take a blood/urine test for life insurance somtime during the summer to prove im healthy for better rates. Think i would be able to cruise around 100-200 cyp or enth a week and have good results or should i just pct, get levels stable then go on cruise following my tests?

I wouldn't think they would test testosterone levels, but I don't know that. Your lipids will prob be bad too.

I have a policy and went to get another one last year with diff. provider ... I was on sust, cut mix and winni ... I did not get it .... lipids, bp, and cholesterol were out of whack ... so becareful

Just had to complete physical for policy. Bloods were ok, hdls were low, urine came back high in protein , had to retest. I told them that it's because of all the protein intake, that is why urine protein is high. Nurse wrote it on slip that she turned into the lab.

Currently have 2 weeks left of my cycle. Im due to take a blood/urine test for life insurance somtime during the summer to prove im healthy for better rates. Think i would be able to cruise around 100-200 cyp or enth a week and have good results or should i just pct, get levels stable then go on cruise following my tests?

Your fine...as long as your blood work is fine. They don't do test levels for life insurance.

Your fine...as long as your other blood work is fine. They don't do test levels for life insurance, but the things that could be affected by cycling are what they do see. If you're only running 200 or 300mg per week..you're good to go. I ran sustanon for 3 months, but only at 500-750 a week. I qualified Super Preferred. If you only on cyp or e..your good. Now if you're running orals...then you may run into a problems. Orals can fuck you bloodwork up in a minute.

Back