• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

blood/urine tests coming up for life insurance: cruise or no cruise??

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently have 2 weeks left of my cycle. Im due to take a blood/urine test for life insurance somtime during the summer to prove im healthy for better rates. Think i would be able to cruise around 100-200 cyp or enth a week and have good results or should i just pct, get levels stable then go on cruise following my tests?​

I would take cycle support and lipitor a couple of weeks before your test. that should get your some better results. Then a week before your test get bloods from privatemedlabs to see if theres anything that will get you rejected. cause once they find something thats it, your rates go up or you get dropped.

id cruise on 100mg test from here until the test, dont run anything else at all and your test, liver, and cholesterol should be in good shape by then assuming your diet is good.

your estro also shouldnt be out of control either.

if you guys were in a similar situation, how long would u wait after ending a cycle to take these tests?? proper pct will be used too

Back