• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Michigan government unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoo

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Michigan government unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoot all his own pigs
Monday, April 16, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) NaturalNews can now confirm that the Michigan Department of Natural Resources has, in total violation of the Fourth Amendment, conducted two armed raids on pig farmers in that state, one in Kalkaska County at Fife Lake and another in Cheboygan County. Staging raids involving six vehicles and ten armed men, DNA conducted unconstitutional, illegal and arguably criminal armed raids on these two farms with the intent of shooting all the farmers' pigs under a bizarre new "Invasive Species Order" (ISO) that has suddenly declared traditional livestock to be an invasive species.

See our previous report on this subject at: Insane Michigan government announces plan to destroy ranch livestock based on hair color and arrest hundreds of ranchers as felons

And hear my interview with Mark Baker, who runs one of the farms to be targeted by the Michigan government, at: Michigan government plans to destroy entire livestock of local pig farmers - Interview with Mark Baker - NaturalNews.tv

The ISO also deems farmers who raise these pigs to be felons, and DNR officials were ready to make arrests on the scene and haul away these farmers to be prosecuted as hardened criminals.

Farmer forced to shoot his own baby piglets in cold blood

"I think this is an unconstitutional order, these actions of the DNR are way out of bounds," attorney Joseph O'Leary told NaturalNews in an interview today. He is representing one of the farmers who was targeted in these raids. "To take what was six months ago an entirely legal activity, and suddenly people are felons over it. They're not growing drugs, running guns or killing anybody, they're raising animals pursuant to USDA regulations and state of Michigan regulations. They haven't done anything wrong here, and the DNR is treating them like they are hardened criminals."

In anticipation of the DNR arriving on the scene, one farmer engaged in what can only be described as a heart-wrenching task of shooting his own pigs, one by one, including baby piglets before the DNR arrived. This was to avoid being arrested as a felon. His livelihood is now completely destroyed, as the state of Michigan has put him out of business. Even after this farmer informed the DNR that he had destroyed his entire herd of pigs, the DNR continued to illegally acquire a search warrant by providing false information to a court Judge, then conducting an armed raid on his ranch to verify that the entire herd of pigs had indeed already been shot to death. That this took place satisfied the DNR, which is now showing itself to be engaged in the mob-style destruction of targeted farming businesses through its mass-murder agenda of Michigan's small-scale farm pigs.

"It was very traumatic for him. These guys are farmers, and I know how much he cared for the animals there, and the DNR treats these like they're some kind of a plant that needs to be exterminated rather than animals that people care about," said O'Leary.

One of the raids targeted Ron McKendrick of Renegade Ranch in Cheboygan County. His ranch was raided on Saturday morning, and DNR agents reportedly conducted an interrogation of his customers and his 75-year-old senior citizen employee. In order to gain access to his property, DNR bureaucrats acquired a temporary restraining order which was used to bully their way onto the property (a violation of the Fourth Amendment).

Another raid was conducted against the farm of Dave Tuxberry. He's the man who was forced to shoot all his own pigs before DNR agents arrived, in order to avoid being arrested as a felon.

NaturalNews calls for an armed citizens' arrest of DNR agents in Michigan

Based on the actions of the DNR, it is my belief that the DNR is a rogue, criminal gang of government thugs who are murdering livestock, destroying the lives of farmers, violating the constitutional rights of Michigan citizens and engaging in outrageous acts of destruction of private property.

As the editor of NaturalNews, I am hereby calling for the armed citizens' arrest of DNR officials who must be brought to justice for their crimes against Michigan farmers. Every agent of the DNR that participated in these raids must be brought to justice to answer for their crimes. If the use of force is necessary to make a lawful and legal arrest of these criminal Michigan government agents, then such use of force is fully authorized under the United States Constitution as well as the Constitution of the State of Michigan. In Texas, the state Constitution even says that farmers have the right to use lethal force to prevent someone from committing a felony crime against their property. This includes shooting horse thieves, for example, and being in the right to do so.

While I'm not sure if the Michigan constitution provides for such defense of private property, no government has any right to terrorize its citizens in the way that has been witnessed here with the DNR of Michigan. These people are utterly out of control, waging a private armed war against selective targets, using taxpayer money to destroy the lives of productive Michigan citizens. These DNS agents are dangerous and clearly psychologically imbalanced. They desperately need to be taught a lesson in lawful government and the rights of citizens. They need to be arrested and serve time to rethink their crimes against the People of Michigan.

While I do not espouse the use of violence to resolve issues with government, when innocent farmers are faced with being raided by criminal gangs of rogue government operatives who are forcing them to destroy their entire livestock herds, there is little choice but to bring out the rifles and arrest these criminals at gunpoint and bring them to justice in the court system where they must face charges of conspiracy, destruction of private property, the violation of the civil rights of private citizens, illegal trespassing and much more. This is the whole point of the Second Amendment, by the way: To give the People some balance of power so that they might protect themselves against the overzealous, tyrannical agendas of out-of-control governments which inevitably try to rule over the People as violent dictators.

Take action: Join the hearing this Friday

A court hearing is scheduled this Friday at 9:00 am at the courthouse in Cheboygan County. I have been told that a very important legal strategy to halt this DNR madness will be unveiled in the courtroom that morning. Ron McKendrick, whose ranch was raided by DNR over the weekend, will be appearing in this hearing.

I am calling upon all patriots, farmers and food rights activists in Michigan to be there on Friday morning and join in this show of support for farming freedom and fundamental human rights. Do we not have the right to raise livestock without the state raiding our property and murdering our animals? And why is this not being covered in the national media?

Also: This battle continues to be waged by Mark Baker at www.BakersGreenAcres.com - Your Pastured Poultry People who desperately needs additional legal funds to continue his fight against the out-of-control government tyrants in Michigan who are trying to destroy farms. Please check his website for updates and make a small donation (even $5 or $10 helps) using the "Donate" button on his website.

NaturalNews will continue developing this story and we anticipate bringing you more details after the Friday hearing. In the mean time, I will continue to call for an armed citizens' arrest of DNR officials who are now, by any standard, runaway criminal thugs who are operating under the false cover of government. If anyone has a list of the names of these people, please contact NaturalNews with that list so that we can publish them under a "WANTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE PEOPLE" heading as we continue to call for their arrest.

Watch NaturalNews for more breaking news on this front. In the mean time, as a message to Michigan farmers: Yes, they really ARE coming for you. You need to get together and stage a 20-man posse to catch these thugs and arrest them at gunpoint, then haul them into the local Sheriff's office to face some serious jail time.

Learn more: NaturalNews exclusive: Michigan government unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoot all his own pigs

Swine flu? Hoof and mouth?

Was he trying to knowingly sell infected/diseased swine?

We have no rights in the USA anymore. Sure, there are stated rights we all have, but the gov. has ways around ALL of them. If they want something done, they will do it. Write new policies, interpret old policies in a "new" manner, basically they make you feel all warm and fuzzy with the bill of rights but when it comes down to it we live in a communist country ruled and run by government but they mask it to make you think you are free.

We are not as communist as China, but not NEARLY the free society we think we live in.

Sometimes our policies are so political and make absolutely no common sense so much that I lose faith in people in general. Sometimes I think about how to correct it all and I come to the fact we need to be hit by an asteroid because EVERYTHING our society does revolves around money. Guarantee if you trace this story it comes down to money, and we are way too far down that path to do anything about it now.

wow. these people don't have have the common sense of a pig. We, the citizens in America are in a war for our Liberties.

on a lighter note... I am eating pork chops with my Jasmin rice right now, and it's delicious:clapping:

I have hunted at renegade ranch. Something here doesn't seem right, I'll check out what others are saying.

I do know that he had a bunch Russian bores escape not to long ago and was ordered to make extensive investments into securing the property.

My family has a house in Cheboygan, off of the lake. It's sad that the city keeps going downhill. Many businesses are closing, including a dairy plant and the actual hospital in town. It's actually a very nice, quiet place.

http://m.examiner.com/courts-in-det...inst-cheboygan-county-ranch-for-illegal-swine

The Michigan Department of Natural Resources filed a lawsuit in Cheboygan County Circuit Court April 10, 2012 against Ronald and Charlene McKendrick, owners of the Renegade Ranch Hunting Preserve, for violations of Michigan’s Invasive Species Act.

The Cheboygan County ranch reportedly offers hog hunts. Accordingly to the complaint, they allegedly have a type of swine on their ranch which is currently outlawed in Michigan.

The Invasive Species Order went into effect last October. Those who owned the illegal swine, specifically: wild boar, wild hog, wild swine, feral pig, feral hog, feral swine, Old world swine, razorback, Eurasian wild boar, and Russian wild boar, had until April 1 to comply with the order.

The complaint asks the court to force the owners of the ranch to depopulate all illegal swine. They also request fines be imposed and recovery of costs to the state. Civil fines for violating the cited sections of the Invasive Species Act range from $1,000 to $20,000 per violation.

It is reported that the wild swine carry diseases that can devastate domestic livestock. They are a threat to Michigan agriculture because if they escape, feral swine are known to engage in digging and rooting behaviors which can damage crops, soils, and water.

Banning this particular species of swine has been a matter of debate and concern throughout the nation. Several other states have or are considering similar bans.

For more information of this particular species, view brochure provided by the US Department of Agriculture.

poor azza :(

My family has a house in Cheboygan, off of the lake. It's sad that the city keeps going downhill. It's actually a very nice, quiet place.

Beautiful area, I like that whole Mullet lake/Burt lake area. The recession was hit really bad there. Most of the income in that area comes from tourism. A lot of those vacation homes are getting very run down too.

IML Gear Cream!
Michigan DNR filed suit against Cheboygan County ranch for illegal swine - Detroit courts | Examiner.com

The Michigan Department of Natural Resources filed a lawsuit in Cheboygan County Circuit Court April 10, 2012 against Ronald and Charlene McKendrick, owners of the Renegade Ranch Hunting Preserve, for violations of Michigan’s Invasive Species Act.

The Cheboygan County ranch reportedly offers hog hunts. Accordingly to the complaint, they allegedly have a type of swine on their ranch which is currently outlawed in Michigan.

The Invasive Species Order went into effect last October. Those who owned the illegal swine, specifically: wild boar, wild hog, wild swine, feral pig, feral hog, feral swine, Old world swine, razorback, Eurasian wild boar, and Russian wild boar, had until April 1 to comply with the order.

The complaint asks the court to force the owners of the ranch to depopulate all illegal swine. They also request fines be imposed and recovery of costs to the state. Civil fines for violating the cited sections of the Invasive Species Act range from $1,000 to $20,000 per violation.

It is reported that the wild swine carry diseases that can devastate domestic livestock. They are a threat to Michigan agriculture because if they escape, feral swine are known to engage in digging and rooting behaviors which can damage crops, soils, and water.

Banning this particular species of swine has been a matter of debate and concern throughout the nation. Several other states have or are considering similar bans.

For more information of this particular species, view brochure provided by the US Department of Agriculture.

nice find!

Beautiful area, I like that whole Mullet lake/Burt lake area. The recession was hit really bad there. Most of the income in that area comes from tourism. A lot of those vacation homes are getting very run down too.
Yeah, our house is just off Mullet lake, next to the Aloha State Park Campground, and, actually, right in front of a DNR office -_-

Yeah, our house is just off Mullet lake, next to the Aloha State Park Campground, and, actually, right in front of a DNR office -_-

Camped at Aloha plenty of times. Nice area man.

:thinking: Everybody knows pig farmers are equally as dangerous as poppy and coca plant farmers.

Why, they're even worse than meth or other synthetic drugs, even worse than your typical brewer. You can be homeless on the streets, broke as a joke and still crave a pork sandwich. On the flip side, you can be upper class and crave a pork loin.

Besides the protein in pork, they serve no medical purpose.

apparently all this stuff dates back to 1996 and H.R 4283 - National Invasive Species Act

apparently all this stuff dates back to 1996 and H.R 4283 - National Invasive Species Act

The boars are causing a lot of damage to farmers crops. I know this for sure. They are always interviewing farmers complaining about the hogs destroying their fields. The apple farmers have it real bad, they will uproot dozens of trees a night.

HOLY CRAP!
Man USA is Crazy with the F-ing laws! , being next door is bad nuff.
This really sucks.
I dont even eat meat and I am pissed off.

At the very least dont waste the life of the animal and to top it off kill the guys income, I mean WTF.

HOLY CRAP!
Man USA is Crazy with the F-ing laws! , being next door is bad nuff.
This really sucks.
I dont even eat meat and I am pissed off.

At the very least dont waste the life of the animal and to top it off kill the guys income, I mean WTF.

You mean passing laws that ban invasive non-native species that carry diseases, destroy habitat, kill or displace native species, and ruin crops are crazy? Really?

You also won't like Australia then.

The boars are causing a lot of damage to farmers crops. I know this for sure. They are always interviewing farmers complaining about the hogs destroying their fields. The apple farmers have it real bad, they will uproot dozens of trees a night.

I've heard about that stuff. decades ago in PA agriculture used to still be pretty big until the gypsy moths and Japanese beetles came to town. it was so bad the feds actually used to spray our entire area, this was back in the late 70's to early 80's. they killed all the fruit trees on our property and everyone elses.

this is insane!

every American knows you're supposed to serve pork with apple sauce!!!!

carrion. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
you out-of-staters better wash your damned boats before you head to maine too.

Obama is trying to make the muslims feel more at home by outlawing pork :wacko:

That's fucked up. This govt is out of control. It needs to be stopped at all costs. Little by little our liberties are being taken away. We have a totalitarian type of govt.

You mean passing laws that ban invasive non-native species that carry diseases, destroy habitat, kill or displace native species, and ruin crops are crazy? Really?

You also won't like Australia then.

Queensland cane toad, poisonous toad introduced as insect pest control, totally out of control and killing anything that eats it

Pattersons curse introduced by bitch patterson (so im told) as a pretty wild flower, totally invasive and we spend fucken 100s of million killing the shit every year to plant crops

European carp, intoduced as a game fish, has decimated the river systems in australia, wiping native stocks and they are bottom feeder stirring up the slime in the water all the time

im sorry, but individuals DO NOT have a right to introduce jack shit without govt approval, i hope they go back and shoot the owners of those pigs also!

im from many generations of farmers and it takes just one introduced thing getting out of control that can never be stopped, the damage is permanent, and at that point in time those who were against the govt turn around and blame them for not stopping it

as humans we need to exist in the balance, not just change everything to suit ourselves, anyone who thinks we arent fisting this planet really should have a long hard think about things!

introducing new species into a eco system can permanently alter it, you would think that everyone knows this stuff..but I guess not

We are fighting a losing battle trying to keep the Asian carp out of the great lakes as well. They will destroy the perch, walleye, trout, and salmon populations.

Asian Carp Battle: Foreign Fish Threaten Great Lakes - TIME

i read somewhere the asian carp are getting in our nothern rivers also, so only a matter of time until they get all the way through the river system

a dam on the old mans farm, we threw a few small carp in it cause it had overgrown with weeds,
within 6 months it was weedless and we dragged 100s of carp out of it about 1 year on,

they just breed sooooooo fast its scary, the rabbits of water

Michigan DNR filed suit against Cheboygan County ranch for illegal swine - Detroit courts | Examiner.com

The Michigan Department of Natural Resources filed a lawsuit in Cheboygan County Circuit Court April 10, 2012 against Ronald and Charlene McKendrick, owners of the Renegade Ranch Hunting Preserve, for violations of Michigan???s Invasive Species Act.

We have a lot of wild pigs here in FL they can tear some stuff up

used to camp @ Burt lake state campground every summer. do the intercoastal waterway through Mullet lake out to Cheboygan and out to mackinac island

Back