• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does anyone here ride a motorcycle?

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've always wanted to get one... and this warm weather we had in NE today reminded me of that. Problem is, i've heard that the crotch rocket type of bike i want isnt suited to tall guys. I'm 6'5"... so that might be a problem.

Does anyone here ride? Any advice on what bikes are best for tall riders? I really like the Ducati Monster S4... :D

Well, mine has two wheels and a motor but I wouldn't call it a motorcycle. :laugh:

When I do upgrade, I think I'm gonna go for a sport cruiser, maybe a BMW.

Originally posted by IPMC
The Only real motor cycle is a Harley ................

I'd agree that Harley's look great and sound awesome, but they aren't very dependable, it seems. I have a few friends with Harley's and they are always breaking down, or in the shop, while I'm cruising along with my piece of crap.:D They are a nice bike to look at though.

Also, the styling of the newer bikes is catching up to Harley. I really like the Marauder.....sweeeeeet.:cool:

Mine doesn't have a motor. :grin:

attachment.php

Originally posted by mmafiter
I'd agree that Harley's look great and sound awesome, but they aren't very dependable, it seems. I have a few friends with Harley's and they are always breaking down, or in the shop, while I'm cruising along with my piece of crap.:D They are a nice bike to look at though.

Also, the styling of the newer bikes is catching up to Harley. I really like the Marauder.....sweeeeeet.:cool:

Mine has over 20,000 miles and runs fine. But I will say, on one trip to texas it cost me $600 US to get it fixed and get back home.

My uncle has one that has over 130,000 miles on it and has never broke down.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice Helmet..........:haha:

I just ordered a new one and should have it today. The old one has taken it's share of licks and I felt it was time to replace it.

:D

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I just ordered a new one and should have it today. The old one has taken it's share of licks and I felt it was time to replace it.

I don't wear a helmet with my bike............:nanner:

And I don't want anyone giving me any shit about it either........ :finger:

I don't wear a helmet with my bike............:nanner:

And I don't want anyone giving me any shit about it either........ :finger:

:laugh:

If my wife reads this, she'll give you shit about it. :D

I ride, I wish I could afford a Harley but that's not possible right now. I am starting out with a Honda Sabre.

As long as your riding it doesn't matter what you are on. You will have fun anyway.

Crotch rockets usually sit higher so they are better for taller guys, you will be able to touch the ground with both feet when stopped. I can hardly touch ground on a SPORTY.

attachment.php

Nice ride, what exhaust do you have and why did you go with the 2 into 1?

I use to have a honda Sabre 750, till I blew the motor :nana:
Was reading one day that the Sabre was one of the worst bikes for cornering and as I remember, that wasn't to far off.

Originally posted by PB&J
Nice ride, what exhaust do you have and why did you go with the 2 into 1?

It's a Vance and Hines Pro pipe..........

I went with the 2 into 1 for the preformance. A noticable HP gain.

Originally posted by Scotty the Body Was reading one day that the Sabre was one of the worst bikes for cornering and as I remember, that wasn't to far off.

A friend of mine used to have a V65 Sabre and he let me ride it a lot. Damn that thing sat high. I'm 6'1" and couldn't put my feet flat on the ground when in the saddle. Yeah, cornering SUCKED because of the high center of gravity. I've heard the Magnum version of the same bike was even worse.

attachment.php

Nice, shiny...paper weight ya got there, my friend!
:)

uh, yeah...I'm a sport bike rider.....

Just got mine out yesterday for a short ride..after having to recharge the battery...
It was disappointing going from a bke that does 0-60 in about 3 seconds or so to my car...that doesn't...

Hardley's are nice looking bikes...just not a cruiser person..

IML Gear Cream!
I know...I'm 'jiggy'...and according the Will Smith dictionary..
Jiggy- (noun) one step above cool.

Originally posted by Burner02
I know...I'm 'jigy'...and according the Will Smith dictionary..
Jiggy- (noun) one step above cool.

Oh Puuuulllleeeeeeezzzzzz.............:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Hey IP, Nice bike. Who's that gay looking dude standing next to it?

I thought you didn't let gays touch your bike.

I agree, tboy...I just didn't want to mention the 'flame' job...

what is that anyway? A sportster?

:eek:
how rude.....
But seriously, what is it? A sportster?

oh. See...Harleys are cinfusing. Mine...simple. It is just a bunch of letters and numbers:
Honda CBR 600 F4.
(make, model, engine size, version)

Originally posted by Burner02
oh. See...Harleys are cinfusing. Mine...simple. It is just a bunch of letters and numbers:
Honda CBR 600 F4.
(make, model, engine size, version)

Ya I see, you ride a 600cc bike and I ride a 1450cc bike........or in American terms..........88 Cubic Inches of Muscle...........

Back