• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama Says No to Legalizing Drugs

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Obama Says No to Legalizing Drugs - YouTube
President Barack Obama says legalizing drug use is not the answer to trafficking in illegal narcotics in the Americas, countering a growing chorus in Latin America to discuss decriminalization as a way to ease deadly cartel violence. (April 14)

I am sure a few people thought...
e58d71c4efppoint.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Oooohhhhh...... So what is the "answer" then? Speending billions of dollars trying to stop drugs? Sending non violent offenders to jail and making tax payers cover the tab? Yeah, that sounds good.

Fucking retards. People will ALWAYS do drugs. Just like people will always smoke cigs and drink booze. So why not make millions off the taxation of drugs to help with our debt? Cause drugs are bad? Lol. But cigs and alcohol are good? And percription drugs are ok too? This is a guess, but I'll say cigs, alcohol and "legal" drugs kill way more people than the "bad" drugs.

the fake war on drugs coincides with the fake war on terrorism and started before it. it provides the perfect cover for US security agency's to go into other country's and do what they do.

the fake war on drugs coincides with the fake war on terrorism and started before it. it provides the perfect cover for US security agency's to go into other country's and do what they do.

^This!

It's all power and money. Regardless of who's in charge. Drugs are 400 billion a year compared to 12 billion in pharma

Drug wars = alot of money for the prison system.

When the real crack down happens, LAM will be the first on their target list for spreading fear mongering ideas unto the masses.

Im high right now. Eff him.

I pretty much quit drinking a decade ago but am almost never "sober"..there is only so much reality I can handle

As part of the reason I voted for him. I thought for sure a black dude would legalize some "chronic"

LOL! I`m sure most of the blacks did too!

Guess the fact that he`s 50% white and was raised by is all white family bc his dad took off ( big surprise) is showing through now.

No matter what Marijuana will never be legal. In this case LAM is right. It started a long time ago and will surely not end anytime soon.

it would stop so much crime look at countrys like scotland , amsterdamn , switerland , there crim reate is so low it cost us billons of tax dollars just for petty weed charges people in jail for little bit of weed come on it would save so much money and lives down in Mexico and it's coming across the border too, but the gov make too much $ off of each way it coming in and the jail and rehabs and courts cost and probation is a set up just to go back to jail the war on drugs will never stop if there is a demand there will always be a supply the gov wants you on there drugs. not the streets for every street drug they have have one to make you feel the same way just on there terms tho if they were smart they could still make alot of money and have crime go down people are going to do what there going to do no matter what... I mean I'm not saying crack is ok but look at alcohol is one of the worst drugs ever made it i got in more trouble in my life cause of that shit then anything I could go on for hrs about this

Last edited:
it would stop so much crime look at countrys like scotland , amsterdamn , switerland , there crim reate is so low it cost us billons of tax dollars just for petty weed charges people in jail for little bit of weed come on it would save so much money and lives down in Mexico and it's coming across the border too, but the gov make too much $ off of each way it coming in and the jail and rehabs and courts cost and probation is a set up just to go back to jail the war on drugs will never stop if there is a demand there will always be a supply the gov wants you on there drugs.

That's quite a run on sentence you have there..

Yeah, lets have a one sided conversation where 'We the people' never even get a chance to speak. We all know prohibition of any nature doesn't work, we've learned that through history. You cannot attempt to control a man's appetite through legislation, said a wise man who had a bullet shot through his brain.

My goodness, we're supposedly a christian nation, that weed was put on this earth for a reason. Same as the animals, fruits and grains we eat and the water we drink!

But It's sure is good to see our used car salesman & chief in action.

Fail!

IML Gear Cream!
Obama lied to me! You fucking cocksucker, you didn't fix shit! At least you could have honored your promise to loosen the reins on the drug enforcement. You fucking piece of shit! I hope Mitt beats you and rolls back civil liberties for black people in spite you son of a bitch!

Drugs will remain illegal in the US until Eddy Murphy is elected :daydream:

The capt may be on to something here ^^^^^^^^^^:hmmm:

it would stop so much crime look at countrys like scotland , amsterdamn , switerland , there crim reate is so low it cost us billons of tax dollars just for petty weed charges people in jail for little bit of weed come on it would save so much money and lives down in Mexico and it's coming across the border too, but the gov make too much $ off of each way it coming in and the jail and rehabs and courts cost and probation is a set up just to go back to jail the war on drugs will never stop if there is a demand there will always be a supply the gov wants you on there drugs. not the streets for every street drug they have have one to make you feel the same way just on there terms tho if they were smart they could still make alot of money and have crime go down people are going to do what there going to do no matter what... I mean I'm not saying crack is ok but look at alcohol is one of the worst drugs ever made it i got in more trouble in my life cause of that shit then anything I could go on for hrs about this

WTF is this jibber jabber

What kind of crazy world do we live in where drugs are against the law? :coffee:

Back