• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Too many Jews

SupaSwole

USER
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it just me or does ESPN have too many hook nosed , dirty , Jews these days?? .... And fuckin women... That's just what I want , a 165 lb non athletic Jew and a bitch giving me my sports updates...

Discuss

Those who can't do, talk about it

we have E/F grade famous peoples bf/gfs as our new stars/presenters, try it for a day, ull miss the jews, trust me!

Is it just me or does ESPN have too many hook nosed , dirty , Jews these days?? .... And fuckin women... That's just what I want , a 165 lb non athletic Jew and a bitch giving me my sports updates...

Discuss

No different to here . . . we got those sneaky-eyed hebrews LAN and Big Smoothy polluting this place with their Zionist agenda :coffee:

6a00e0097e2f408833010536f63373970b-320wi

Discuss

What's to discuss?

They are richer, more well-known than you, leading to your jealousy.

Nuff said. Case closed.

Stan Verett can stay. His chemistry with Neil Everette is flat out beautiful to watch...but Stuart Scott, Jalen Rose, Stephen A. Smith...GTFO.

Without the Jews we would'nt have Easter......just keep that in mind

Or Jesus, unless everyone wants to pretend he wasn't a Jew.

Discuss
better than trying to listen to a bunch of blue gummed niggers murder the english language..

better than trying to listen to a bunch of blue gummed niggers murder the english language..

Because the confederate flag wearing hillbilly's from West Virginia, or Kentucky, or wherever the fuck your inbred ass is from do such a better job of speaking words to make sentences.

Discuss

Tell us how you really feel! :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
I'd rather discuss the fact that sports fans are obnoxious faggots and ESPN is where those faggots get their recommended daily allowance of dick everyday.

It would be nice to turn on ESPN and see nothing but white males and hot white chicks. But, we were born too late. Plus, they've perpetuated the holocaust myth for 65 years, so the rest of the world's been pandering to them, just as we do niggers in the states.

BTW BigPimpin, that is the prettiest pic I've seen all day.

What's the difference b/w a jew and a pizza? The latter doesn't scream when you put it in the oven.

I'd rather discuss the fact that sports fans are obnoxious faggots and ESPN is where those faggots get their recommended daily allowance of dick everyday.

You must be European. Sorry...

You must be European. Sorry...

No, I grew up in football country, the good ole SEC. I have played sports since I was old enough to old a tee ball bat or put on football pads, and I fucking hate sports fans. Those who can't do, become fans and live vicariously through others. They are the flies feasting on shit. They are the maggots living off the corpse.

No, I grew up in football country, the good ole SEC. I have played sports since I was old enough to old a tee ball bat or put on football pads, and I fucking hate sports fans. Those who can't do, become fans and live vicariously through others. They are the flies feasting on shit. They are the maggots living off the corpse.

Someone didn't get enough playing time in high school.

Someone didn't get enough playing time in high school.
'

You would think that from my shitty attitude, bit no. Ironically, I was fucking awesome, at least for a small shitty school. I played a lot more than I wanted to. I think I was the only lineman in the school's history to get more time in the county paper than the quarterback or the running back. I had trophies out the ass for most valuable this and all-county that. The only title I was proud of was the unofficial title of most penalty yards. I was a ball smashing dick grabbing ribs punch mother fucker, because I didn't want to be out there and if I had to be miserable, I was going to make everybody else miserable to. Tossed my trophies in the trash when I went off to college.

I played baseball, basketball, and golf too. I sucked at those but golf was fun, mainly because I just used it as an opportunity to leave school early 3 days a week to get high on the back nine when we're suppose to be practicing.

With all that being said, most of what I say on this board is only half serious and meant to be taken as dark humor. But, I say with 100% conviction that think fans are scum. They invest nothing into the team they root for other than money, but then decide that they are part of the fucking team. Fat lazy nonathletic pieces of shit suddenly decide that they are experts and feel the need to scream and raise hell about such and such player should have did such and such. My head explodes and I just want to shake the fuck out of them while asking "can you throw a football mother fucker? Can you hit a home run off a 90mph fastball? No! Then SHUT THE FUCK UP! Go find something that you excel at and stop living through other people."

Last edited:
'

You would think that from my shitty attitude, bit no. Ironically, I was fucking awesome, at least for a small shitty school. I played a lot more than I wanted to. I think I was the only lineman in the school's history to get more time in the county paper than the quarterback or the running back. I had trophies out the ass for most valuable this and all-county that. The only title I was proud of was the unofficial title of most penalty yards. I was a ball smashing dick grabbing ribs punch mother fucker, because I didn't want to be out there and if I had to be miserable, I was going to make everybody else miserable to. Tossed my trophies in the trash when I went off to college.

I played baseball, basketball, and golf too. I sucked at those but golf was fun, mainly because I just used it as an opportunity to leave school early 3 days a week to get high on the back nine when we're suppose to be practicing.

With all that being said, most of what I say on this board is only half serious and meant to be taken as dark humor. But, I say with 100% conviction that think fans are scum. They invest nothing into the team they root for other than money, but then decide that they are part of the fucking team. Fat lazy nonathletic pieces of shit suddenly decide that they are experts and feel the need to scream and raise hell about such and such player should have did such and such. My head explodes and I just want to shake the fuck out of them while asking "can you throw a football mother fucker? Can you hit a home run off a 90mph fastball? No! Then SHUT THE FUCK UP! Go find something that you excel at and stop living through other people."

Just curious... Do you watch movies or TV shows?

Yeah, I torrent movies and TV shows here and there. But, I probably only watch 2 hours of TV a week. Why?

Back