• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hrt and osta rx

07bobber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
On 1/2 cc a week cyp and hcg and adex, should I try the osta rx?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hell ya bro ... run it and tell us how it go's

I tried MK-2866 (ostarine) quite some time ago for five weeks at 20mg daily, with bloodwork done beforehand and afterward. No suppression. A lot of the anecdotal evidence indicating ostarine suppresses normal HPTA function is the product of ostarine cycles lasting 12 weeks or more, at doses higher than what I used.

But that's of no concern to you, because you're on HRT. So ... honestly, man, it's nothing that great. I mean it's fine, it possesses no inherently problematic characteristics, but it's certainly no anavar. Or even winstrol for that matter. If you're on HRT, and you use this forum, I can probably safely assume you've cycled before, yes? If that's the case, ostarine isn't going to knock your socks off by any means.

I tried MK-2866 (ostarine) quite some time ago for five weeks at 20mg daily, with bloodwork done beforehand and afterward. No suppression. A lot of the anecdotal evidence indicating ostarine suppresses normal HPTA function is the product of ostarine cycles lasting 12 weeks or more, at doses higher than what I used.

But that's of no concern to you, because you're on HRT. So ... honestly, man, it's nothing that great. I mean it's fine, it possesses no inherently problematic characteristics, but it's certainly no anavar. Or even winstrol for that matter. If you're on HRT, and you use this forum, I can probably safely assume you've cycled before, yes? If that's the case, ostarine isn't going to knock your socks off by any means.

Thanks bro, I might try it anyway I am pretty lean, maybe i will see something. I need to get all my stuff legal for work purposes

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Well in that case you might actually like it. I'm excited to see what you think of it.

The Osta rx is not some BS research chem. Its pharmaceutical grade Osta. Very pure and will help add LBM while lowering body fat.

Heavy will it raise lipids like taking other oras?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

The Osta rx is not some BS research chem. Its pharmaceutical grade Osta. Very pure and will help add LBM while lowering body fat.

Does it raise lipids?

Does it raise lipids?

There were no drug-related serious adverse events related to ostarine in the clinical trial.

Back