• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shame on France!!!!

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
Again: No link between Osama Bin Laden/Al Queda/911 and Iraq/Saddam Hussein has been proven. Why do you think there is any connection whatsoever?

Originally posted by The Berg Master
Again: No link between Osama Bin Laden/Al Queda/911 and Iraq/Saddam Hussein has been proven. Why do you think there is any connection whatsoever?

I'm not sure at this point but I bet those two "dudes" love each other though!

Berg, just curious..... how come your so against all of this and want to beleive that the US is such a bad place?

You know, you and I have spoken a little before so I have nothing against you and actually enjoy reading your post as I always will.

Like I've said It has been proven MANY times. I can't help you don't wan't to admit it!!!!!!

Salman Pak

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Pianomahnn
Are they assualting the US?

". . .any Nation which harbor terrorists. . ."

I don`t believe that is a distinction that either you or Bush have made!

Does Ireland knowingly give support for the terrorists? Is it a government funded dealie?

Or is it just that they live there. Because there are terrorists here in the US also, but (at least what I hear) the gov is trying to bust them up.

All I know is that recent reports show that IRAQ is using the civilians (Women and Children) as shields! Fucking Cowards! I don't think I'd hesitate to shoot due to the fact their shooting at me wanting me dead. :mad:

Originally posted by david
I'm not sure at this point but I bet those two "dudes" love each other though!

Berg, just curious..... how come your so against all of this and want to beleive that the US is such a bad place?

You know, you and I have spoken a little before so I have nothing against you and actually enjoy reading your post as I always will.

I have nothing against USA as a country. Far from! I'm just very pissed these days because I feel that the media is manipulating all of us! My true objective to begin with was to make the pro-war people think it over one more time before starting to hate countries like France. I might have said a lot of things that I didn't mean in the heat of the discussion though! I am truly grateful that USA saved our butts in WWII, but that doesn't neccisarily mean that we should rush into war. I said it before and I'll say it again = If USA was ever attacked by a country I would do whatever I could to protect it myself, but in this case i'm not 100% sure that Iraq had anything to do with 911 etc. and I would therefor not be able to live with myself if I supported a war only to find out in a few years that they didn't.

Does Ireland knowingly give support for the terrorists?

Many do yes, and many don`t.

Is it a government funded dealie?

I`m not too sure where the bulk of the money comes from, though a lot is from support groups/fund raised..........many have said up to half of the moneys they used came from Iris-Americans in the US.

Or is it just that they live there.

Thats just about what "........any Nation which harbor terrorists........" means.

Because there are terrorists here in the US also, but (at least what I hear) the gov is trying to bust them up.

As do, and are, most.

I have nothing against USA as a country. Far from! I'm just very pissed these days because I feel that the media is manipulating all of us! My true objective to begin with was to make the pro-war people think it over one more time before starting to hate countries like France. I might have said a lot of things that I didn't mean in the heat of the discussion though! I am truly grateful that USA saved our butts in WWII, but that doesn't neccisarily mean that we should rush into war. I said it before and I'll say it again = If USA was ever attacked by a country I would do whatever I could to protect it myself, but in this case i'm not 100% sure that Iraq had anything to do with 911 etc. and I would therefor not be able to live with myself if I supported a war only to find out in a few years that they didn't.

I have to agree with you about the media as I sit here and watch how MSNBC was showing families and children discussing their current lives wt/ thier loved ones, prying on curiosity of their loved one being alive or dead.

The media states missing US soldiers and leave those families guessing if it's their own. I feel really bad for them but I don't think it's the time to do that. I don't know. I just think their allowing too much media exposure! I also think this fuels the fire for the anti war protestors etc.

i don't want to start a fight, but i think france isn't being arrogant or ignorant. They dissagree with the war(mostly because their leader has stocks in irqa's oil), they are part of the UN, the UN is not at war. They have the right not to agree with the war and that doesn't make them ignorant. whats ignorant is saying 'your with us or against us' its sad that in this world people are that closed minded.

Back