• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Opinions - is my Tren bunk?

heartofalion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm running 350mg/wk Test Prop, 250mg/wk Deca and Tren. I started with 50mg/day Tren, then bumped it to 75mg/day after 5 days, and 5 days later bumped it to 100mg/day.

I'm not experiencing any Trensomnia, Trensweats, Trenheadaches, Trenxiety, increased blood pressure, etc.

On previous Tren runs, the nightsweats came on within days and hit hard. And that was at just 350mg/wk.

HOWEVER, all of my previous Tren experience was with the Test dosed 1.5x to 2x higher than the Tren. And this time it's flipflopped.

The vascularity is there. Strength is there. But these could be from the Test alone (the Deca wouldn't have kicked in yet).

It's Hulk's stuff, so I have no reason to believe it's bunk. I'm switching manufacturers this week to see if that changes anything.

Thoughts? Not that I need the sides, but at least they let me know it's kicking!

if you're getting tren-like results then just be glad you're not getting sides. You should be able to tell the difference between just 350mg test prop and an additional 300+mg of tren right?

if you're getting tren-like results then just be glad you're not getting sides. You should be able to tell the difference between just 350mg test prop and an additional 300+mg of tren right?

My point exactly. Except I'm only 2 weeks into this cycle, so I'm not expecting monster results straight outta the gate. By this point though, I would be drenching my sheets throughout the night.

Really, I'm asking if running my Tren higher than my Test could be negating these sides. I know it minimizes some of the sides, but I fully expected to be sweating like a hog by now.

Only time will tell then bro, there's too much difference between the way people react to say anything for sure. If you trust your source though that's your best indicator. Or start pinning 100mg ED for a week and see how ya feel then....

kidding, kinda

Only time will tell then bro, there's too much difference between the way people react to say anything for sure. If you trust your source though that's your best indicator. Or start pinning 100mg ED for a week and see how ya feel then....

kidding, kinda

That's what I'm pinning now: 100ED, and that's why I've got these questions. I trust the source and haven't seen a single negative about his oils, and just like 1 or 2 about his orals. Just to be sure though, I'm switching tomorrow to a different manufacturer to make a fair comparison.

Thanks for the feedback bro. You're right - not a lot I can do but wait it out. It's not a big enough deal to me to get it tested, and in week 4 if I don't feel like a god in the gym, that'll be a sure sign for me.

Low dose test with high dose tren is the only way I can do it. Only sides I get at 100mg tren Ace ed is some night sweats, that's it. If I try to up the test dose over 250-300 then my sides come on like a motherfucker, as I have tried it a couple times.

Low dose test with high dose tren is the only way I can do it. Only sides I get at 100mg tren Ace ed is some night sweats, that's it. If I try to up the test dose over 250-300 then my sides come on like a motherfucker, as I have tried it a couple times.

Agree, Im running 800mg tren ace, and 300mg test e. only sides are insomnia, mild sweating here and their. its nothing like my last tren cycle, honestly i feel better than when i run 700mg test 400mg tren.

IML Gear Cream!
my tren dose is triple my test dose. the only sides i'm having are totally bizarre dreams and some head aches. i've had border-line tren cough twice, but it was my fault being in too big of a hurry. i was able to fight it off before it got bad.

Tren Ace @ 100mg ED for a week with No side effects = Tranny urine from Egypt

Tren sides appear for me around 275mg/week. No rage but lots of insomnia and drenched sheets.

How long have you been on?

I'm on day 18 of test p and tren a. Was having mental dreams within a week, night sweats and insomnia by day 10. Strength is starting to power through this week and I can definitely feel myself a bit more on edge but it's easily controlled. I'm leaner, bigger and stronger. I love this shit.

I was super horny days 8-14 but this seems to have tailed off and I'm back to normal on that side of things, however when I'm on the job like last night, I'm an absolute animal!

my tren dose is triple my test dose. the only sides i'm having are totally bizarre dreams and some head aches. i've had border-line tren cough twice, but it was my fault being in too big of a hurry. i was able to fight it off before it got bad.

i fucking miss the crazy tren dreams i enjoyed them!! im running prop and dbol now and its boring as fuck!

Whenever I inject tren I can taste it in my mouth in the first few minutes, plus it has a distinct bit of burn going in. Just inject a couple cc's at once you should be able to tell if it's legit within a half hour at most.

Whenever I inject tren I can taste it in my mouth in the first few minutes, plus it has a distinct bit of burn going in. Just inject a couple cc's at once you should be able to tell if it's legit within a half hour at most.

how by taste?

How long have you been on?

I'm on day 18 of test p and tren a. Was having mental dreams within a week, night sweats and insomnia by day 10. Strength is starting to power through this week and I can definitely feel myself a bit more on edge but it's easily controlled. I'm leaner, bigger and stronger. I love this shit.

I was super horny days 8-14 but this seems to have tailed off and I'm back to normal on that side of things, however when I'm on the job like last night, I'm an absolute animal!

I've been on a little over 2 weeks. Today I'm switching manufacturers to see what's up. If I'm still not getting significant sides, then I'll just chalk it up to my dosages being about right for me. And I'll run the Tren as long as it's working for me, if the sides don't present. Libido is definitely kicking these first 2 weeks.

I know the distinct metallic aftertaste immediately after injection. Can't say I'm noticing that very much this go round though. The "I just got donkey kicked in the shoulder" Tren pain is there after injection, but subsides within a day or so.

IML Gear Cream!
Also, very slight Tren cough, but not like I'm used to. Again, all of the reports I've seen from this guy's Tren say it's fire, so I'm believing it's good unless switching brands gives me a kick in the sack. Thanks everyone.

just added tren to my cycle prop/dbol was boring man nothings quite like tren haha lets do this!

Back