• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Went to the gym and didnt feel right so i left. Will be back in 3 hours.

SteroidalGazelle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Went to the gym for 15 mins and didnt feel right so i left. idk wtf i couldnt workout or wasnt in the zone. or idk wtf but Will be back in 3 hours.

That is all faggots!!......... :wacko:

Negged for a useless thread:coffee:

iloldcat.jpg

All i can say is stick a spoonfull of cement in your pussy and HARDEN THE CUNT UP

I find that when I'm not in the right mindset at the gym, it helps tremendously to warm up with about 10 sets of curls in the squat rack and follow with 10 more sets of behind the back wrist curls. After that you can go sit in the sauna for 30 minutes. By then I'm usually ready to do some hip thrusts with a dumbell on my pelvis and run sprints up and down the cardio aisles.

I do db lunges in the carpark…...

I do db lunges in the carpark…...

Dammit. I do my lunges in the parking lot behind the gym. Does this mean I'm a douche bag?

P.S. I also did wrist curls in the squat rack today. hehe.

Do you use a spotter for your walking lunges?

I like to do the thigh machine.... Throw some 60 yr old lady the fuck out the way and try to tighten my snatch up

i got cautioned at my gym today for laughing at a guy who had a huge upper body and legs like a runway model, its not that hes so out or proportion but the fact he hangs his arms at 45deg from his chest like hes about to bust into the mc hammer side step at any second

well that and calling one of the female personal trainers a hobbit, shes 4'10, fat ass, fake tits, looks like a mix between indian/arab and smeagles and walks the gym like shes going to knock us all the fuck out if we dont do what she says, so i commented to the guy beside me "the hobbit looks extra pissed today", prolly should have taken my headphones out first cause the whole place gasped in shock :roflmao:

might be time to find a new gym soon i guess

i got cautioned at my gym today for laughing at a guy who had a huge upper body and legs like a runway model, its not that hes so out or proportion but the fact he hangs his arms at 45deg from his chest like hes about to bust into the mc hammer side step at any second

well that and calling one of the female personal trainers a hobbit, shes 4'10, fat ass, fake tits, looks like a mix between indian/arab and smeagles and walks the gym like shes going to knock us all the fuck out if we dont do what she says, so i commented to the guy beside me "the hobbit looks extra pissed today", prolly should have taken my headphones out first cause the whole place gasped in shock :roflmao:

might be time to find a new gym soon i guess

Yeah, you come off as one of those insecure people that have to judge everyone else to justify to themselves that they don't suck ass.

Here's news for ya pal...
YOU TOTALLY SUCK ASS
:owned:

ooooh i love this ignore shit on CHJ

attachment.php

Attachments

• byebyejames.JPG
    byebyejames.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 40
makes life peaceful and relaxing

Can you still neg him if you have on ignore?

Can you still neg him if you have on ignore?

yeah i think so, but ud have to view his post and id rather let him get positive rep than ever read another word from him lmao

^^ can anyone tell me if warmfoot is also james? id love to get a detailed ignore list happening, Eddies 1 comment away also

Back